Unique (Creepypasta X Reader)

Von MoonStoneKitty

(Y/N) used to live a normal life. I repeat: used to Ever since that not-so-great incident, she discovers more... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Extra Chapter *Surprise!!*
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.5
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.5
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
JOINT CHAPTERS FUCK YEAH
Chapter 34.25- EYELESS JACK
Chapter 34.50 - LAUGHING JACK
CHAPTER 34.75 - SALLY
CHAPTER 35.25

CHAPTER 35- JEFF AND BEN

1.5K 81 112
Von MoonStoneKitty

"If I could begin to be~"

"Fuck off BEN.", Jeff grumbled, "Get your shit cartoon away from me."

BEN looked offended. "S'cuse you bitch. Sally likes that show too."

Jeff clicked his tongue in annoyance.

BEN then pat Jeff's shoulder.
"Hey man, look.", he said as he pointed to the end of the hole, where they can see water. Dirty water. A sickly shade of green water.

Jeff panicked for a split-second, and grabbed on BEN's shoulder.

"I am not gonna fall in that. Dudehelpmeyoucanfloatdudec'mon", he almost screamed out.

"Okay.", BEN said. He then stopped himself from falling, and pretended to miss Jeff's outstretched hand to him.

"Noooooooooo~", he said in fake grief as he watched Jeff fall in the water with a huge splash.

Laughing loudly, he gently floated down where Jeff landed.

"Jeff? Did you di-"

BEN was cut off by a fist emerging from the water. BEN floated away, holding his nose.

"You son of a bitch...", Jeff grumbled out as he swam to the nearby land mass.
"I swear to Slenderman, if this is sewer water..."

They ended up in a circular room with a small mass of land in the middle. The rest of the room, however, was just mossy green water.

"That's not sewer water, I assure you.", a girl said as her head became visible from the water.

"Lol you sure?", BEN asked.

The girl gave him a 'really?' look.
"I wouldn't swim in sewer water..."

"I think nobody would want to.", BEN laughed.

"You fucker.", Jeff facepalmed.
"You're not suppose to chat with your goddamn enemy."

"He's nice.", the lady said. BEN sent a wink to her, and she quickly added: "Not my type, but nice."

"Hey, you're not so bad yourself.", BEN laughed. She just rolled her eyes, but clearly amused.

The girl had brown skin, with a slight hue of green mixed in it. Her slender face was framed by her long black hair that was sticking to her face because it was wet. Her reptilian green eyes shone with mischief and glee.

"Whatever.", Jeff angrily waved off. He brought out a knife, and pointed it at the girl.

"Now? Really? You just got here.", she stated.

"Let's just get down to business.", Jeff growled.

"To defeat THE HUNNNNSSSS!", BEN sang. Jeff picked up a stray rock and threw it at BEN, who dodged while laughing.

"Sheesh grumpy pants...", he grinned.
"Oh yeah by the way, water lady. What's your name?"

"Water lady.... what kind of- *sigh* Metsi.", she said.

"Metsi. Nice name. Very creative.", BEN said as he nodded whilst clapping his hands.

Jeff again picked up a rock, and threw it at Metsi. A tentacle then rose up from the water and caught the rock before it hit her. The tentacle then threw the rock back at Jeff, who moved slightly to his side to avoid it.

"Sooo what do you do in your spare time?", Metsi asked BEN as a few more tentacles rose up from the water and began snaking towards Jeff. Jeff stepped and sliced at them, while BEN and Metsi chatted with each other.

"I play a lot of video games."

"Ohh nice. Do you have siblings?"

"BEN!"

"Hmm no, not really. Well, not by blood, but I treat them as such. How about you?"

"I ate them lol"

"Lol girl you wild", BEN laughed.

"BEN!!!!", Jeff screamed again as a tentacle grabbed him by the legs an began dragging him to the water.

"Ahh right.", BEN sighed.
"Can you, like, let Jeff go? I don't like him whining a lot. Also, it'd be really cool of you if you just let us pass.", BEN said, gesturing to the doorway to her direction.

"'Fraid not.", Metsi said as a wall of moss seemed to cover up the door. "We're suppose to kill anyone who ends up here, so I have to do this. Sorry.", she shrugged.

Jeff stabbed the tentacle holding him and it let go of his leg, slithering back in the water. He panted, not noticing the other one behind him. It tried to smack Jeff, but BEN kicked it before it reached him.

Metsi looked disappointed. BEN shrugged at her. "Bros before hoes."

"Aww.. Shame...", she sighed as she went underwater.

"I cannot believe you were flirting with her!", Jeff exclaimed as they fought off a couple of tentacles coming out of the water.

"She was the one hitting on me first!", BEN defended as he summoned his wires from his back to fight of the other tentacles.

"That doesn't mean you- ARGH! There is no point arguing with a child like you...", Jeff murmured as he sliced off the tentacles that BEN's wires caught.

BEN looked offended. "I am not a child!", he said, placing his hands on his hips.

"Prove it then!", Jeff snarled. BEN 'hmpf'-ed, annoyed.

Metsi's head, again, emerged from the water with a huge grin.
"Are you guys gay for ea-"

"WE'RE NOT GAY!", BEN and Jeff screamed simultaneously at her. She grinned wider.

"Are you sure?", she smirked.

Jeff picked up another rock and hurled it at her. She quickly went underwater and sent a tentacle zooming towards Jeff. It grabbed Jeff by the leg, and before BEN could've caught his outstretched hand, it pulled him underwater.

The tentacle wrapped around his entire lower half. It pulled him closer to Metsi, who looked very differently underwater.

Her features were terrifying. Her face was long and bony, and a thin layer of pale skin covered it. Her eyes were pure white, almost glowing. He mouth, whoah. Her mouth was wide open, filled with needle-like teeth. It reminded Jeff of an anglerfish's mouth. Her torso was as bony and tenuous, her ribs showing through the thin skin on her chest. Her webbed hands were as thin as her face. And her lower half, whoo boy. Her lower half was literally an octopus. Complete with eight disgusting tentacles and slimy surface.

He was literally face-to-face at her at this point. She shrieked in front of his face, her mouth opening wider, baring her sharp fangs. Jeff stared at her in horror, and instinctively brought his knife down to her shoulder.

Metsi screamed, and almost threw him away from her. One of her tentacles hit Jeff's head while she was thrashing wildly.

Jeff felt something grab him by the shoulders. He thought it was a tentacle, until it brought him out of the water and towards the doorway.

BEN used his wires to cut through the moss barrier.

They were about to fly away, but BEN felt something wrap around his ankle. Thinking quickly, he dropped Jeff on the ground as carefully as he could and braced himself as the tentacle pulled him down under.

After a few seconds, Jeff sat up instantaneously and began to cough out water. He then looked around, and saw a spark underwater. He then knew exactly what that idiot was planning.

"Goddammit.", he cursed. He then angrily called out: "HEY WITCH! I'll tell you what I fucking wish for!"

Meanwhile, BEN was slowly panicking as the water surrounded him. He's not really the biggest fan of water, because you know, he fucking drowned.

He then grinned, sparks flying off his eyes and hands. If he's going to die again, he's taking the bitch down with him.

BEN let Metsi dragged him deeper. The closer he is to her, the better his plan is going to work.

Metsi grabbed BEN by the face, planning to tear his face out. BEN simply grinned widely as the wires behind his back come out and plant themselves on Metsi's head.

Metsi looked confused and worried as she tried to rip away the wires and cords that attached themselves on her head. She looked at BEN, who returned a wild smile. BEN gave off a mad laugh, that came out as bubbles, and mustered all of the electricity he could and sent them flowing through the wires to her face. Metsi wailed as her face was burned out by the electricity, and her form shone so bright BEN blacked out.

Jeff then turned to the water after the fairy has disappeared. The water was dangerously lighting up. A powerful blast then came from underwater, and he ran away to avoid being electrocuted.

=====================

SLAP!

"Wake up oi"

SLAP!

"OI!"

BEN sat up quickly and gave off a high-pitched shriek. Panicking, he looked at himself, and his surroundings. His eyes then landed on a pale-faced killer with a soggy and no longer white hoodie. He was glaring at BEN.

"Good. You're awake.", Jeff sighed, but quickly scowled to hide his concern.

"I'm alive.", BEN almost whispered, looking dumbfounded.

"Yeah dumbass. Now get up.", Jeff sighed, exasperated.

"I'm alive.", BEN repeated, slowly smiling.

"You said that already..."

"DUDE I'M ALIVE HOWISTHIS- WHAT!??!?! ", BEN exclaimed happily as he flew to Jeff and tackle-hugged him. "HOW WAS THAT FOR CHILDISH?!?!?!?", he shrieked in happiness while Jeff's eyes widened, if that's even possible.

"I knew that thing was going to kill me because yes, I am immune to electricity, butIcanstilldrownwhatthefuc-", he then gasped, "YOU DID A THING, DIDN'T YOU???", BEN said as he hugged Jeff closer.

BEN then started to repeat 'Thank you' at breakneck speed. Jeff tried to pry the glitch away from his form, cursing at him while doing so.

BEN then stopped, eyes wide. He then jumped away from Jeff, and started to look at him in horror.

"DID YOU USE CPR TO M-"

"FUCK NO!"

A/n

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LeahBrierton!!!!!
I guess this is my birthday gift to you. Hehehe~

Also, thank you all for the support you give!!! TTvTT I'm so lucky to have you guys!!!!

-Kitty (=^•w•^=)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

82.3K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...
297 10 23
A 14 year old girl named Jasmine find out she has an older brother and she goes out to find them. She learns some powers, new people and an enemy who...
136K 3.1K 22
An eyeless killer on the loose. Y/N guessed it was just some stupid prank, but in the back of her mind she wants it to be real. Y/N's friends try to...
9.2K 212 36
My life is alittle weird. I started out as a normal girl walking along a dark ally. Here is where it gets alittle weird, I got kidnapped by a boy. Yo...