Enemy to Lover//A GaLe Fanfic...

By _pepero_

Gajeel Redfox and Levy McGarden were once enemies. However, when Gajeel becomes a member of Fairy Tail, will... More

Chapter 1 - Enemy
Chapter 2 - Victory
Chapter 3 - Nicknames
Chapter 4 - Steel Heart? Not really.
Chapter 5 - Looking For Gajeel
Chapter 6 - Maki, Yuri. Yuri, Maki.
Chapter 7 - Levy's Safety
Author's Note >∀<
Chapter 9 - Trapped

Chapter 8 - Lilly

511 25 7
By _pepero_

(A/N: I'M BACK, GUYS!! :D
Thank you all so so much for staying and waiting so patiently for the next chapter, you guys are amazing!! ;-; By the way, those are tears of joy and unbelief XD
I still CANNOT BELIEVE that my book has reached 7.7K reads!
Also, I noticed that as the time went by, the Fairy Tail series developed and many people were commenting about Yuri being Yuri Dreyar...
I'm so sorry for the confusion, Yuri is an OC that I made up for this book's plot only!
Finally, I noticed, this being about an year after this book was published, that the plot is pretty silly.... XD
After finishing up this plot, I'll be writing more books with even better plots, so please keep up with my account activity!
I love you all! Even though I know that many of my readers haven't been waiting this long, and I don't blame any of you, I will be updating again now!
If you read all of this, you get CAKE!
*throws cake at reader*
YAY!! :3)

//Gajeel's P.O.V.//

The little girl shook a little and looked at me, cuddling her legs and her face streaked with tears. I reached my hand towards her, offering help.

"What's your name, kid?"

She wiped her final tears off her face and took my hand. I pulled her up and she bounced slightly, landing gracefully onto her feet.

"Lilly," she whispered quietly.

"I'm Gajeel."

I held my hand out for her to shake, but she just stepped back and looked at the ground. Her face seemed a shade of red, and I assumed that she was being shy. Embarrased anyways, I lowered my hand and cleared my throat.

"Okay then, Lilly, how did you get here?"

She tilted her head slightly and seemed to think for a moment.

"Well... I was travelling to the guild Fairy Tail to visit my sister, I believe..."

She paused and closed her eyes.

"And... I don't really remember the rest."

"That's okay."

We fell silent for a moment until I spoke again.

"So.. Lilly, right? Can I ask you one more thing?"

She nodded slightly and looked at me.

"Who's your sister? I might know her, I'm a member of Fairy Tail."

"Really? That's so cool!"

She smiled brightly and her eyes seemed to shine. However, she soon frowned a little and her bright eyes faded to a brown. Her face seemed to become a paler color as she looked down.

"Well... You see, I don't exactly know."

I shot her an alarmed look.

"What? You don't know who your sister is?"

Before she could reply, a feminine, evil voice boomed over the intercom once again. Yuri.

"Shut up, you idiots!"

We looked up and Lilly clung a little to my arm.

"Gajeel, you have definitely improved. Well done, I wasn't planning for you to get this far. You may go on to the next chamber, which is the last test. However, I will warn you, getting out will be much harder than how you got in."

A single entryway formed, this time without any choice. I looked at Lilly.

"Ready?"

She let go of my arm and nodded firmly.

"Then let's go."

I stepped into the chamber and waiting until I could hear Lilly's footsteps behind me. When I couldn't hear anything, I turned my head to see where she was. She looked at me curiously, as if she was asking me, what? She was right behind me, but I had never heard her move. I shrugged and faced the front. In our view was a long hallway, filled with empty mirrors. We walked in front of a few, but none of them reflected me or Lilly. We looked around, puzzled, until a blue-haired girl slowly showed up in every single mirror. It was a crying, dirty Levy, on her knees and begging for help. They all said the same thing, all in unison.

"Help me," they screamed, "it's me, Gajeel! I'm the real one!"

They were all crying and pleading for me to pick them, and Lilly tugged my arm. I looked at her, still not knowing what to do.

"Who are they? What do they want?" she whispered to me. She seemed about ready to burst in tears, and I couldn't stand more tiny girls sobbing loudly.

"Now, in this chamber," Yuri's voice boomed again, "you will have to choose the right Levy in order to get through and take her with you. If you pick the wrong Levy, she's probably one of my hollograms and try to kill you."

I shivered as the voice laughed at us.

"Good luck! You'll need it, all of the Levys are exact replicas of the real Levy!"

With that, Yuri left us alone to decide which reflection was real and which ones were murderers. Lilly tugged my sleeve again and looked at me, expecting the answer.

"Ok, so first of all, they are all reflections of a girl named Levy," I explained to her quietly so that the Levys couldn't hear, "and she's also a member of Fairy Tail. Second, she came here to save me, but really, I ended up trying to save her... Which was what I was doing when I defeated the woman who was holding you captive."

She nodded and pondered this for a moment before smiling.

"You two must be very good friends."

I felt my face getting a little hot so instead of replying, I shook my head. GET IT TOGETHER, GAJEEL! I was internally yelling at myself when Lilly laughed lightly.

"Or rather, it seems, a little more than just friends."

I ignored Lilly's comment and clenched my teeth. Even the girl that I'd known for a few minutes now thought we were such good friends, yet I couldn't even keep Levy safe for very long! I cleared my throat and looked at the mirrors around us.

"Levy?"

We tried screaming her name, but obviously, that didn't work. All of them shouted back, saying that they were the real one, begging me to choose them. At one point, we even tried to ask the Levys security questions. All of them shouted out the right answer.

There was only one way to know who was the real Levy. I held out my hand and a knife appeared in it just like it had in the other chambers. I felt Lilly grab my arm tightly.

"Wait, what are you trying?"

I shook my arm out of her weak grip and grinned at her.

"It won't be too bad."

With that, before Lilly could stop me, I sliced open some skin on my arm and watched the blood ooze out of the deep cut. The pain throbbed all over my body and the room grew silent except for one voice.

"Gajeel! Are you okay?"

I watched Lilly standing there, covering her open mouth with her hands, her eyes as wide as saucers, as my vision blurred. Levy running to me with tears streaming down her face was the last thing I saw before I passed out.

//Lilly's P.O.V.//

Gajeel-san was kind and thoughtful, which contrasted from his looks that suggested, tough and indifferent. When he stabbed himself, I couldn't move with shock and fear paralyzing my body.

The room was silent and all I could hear was my heartbeat, which seemed loud enough for the others in the room to hear. Soon, the fake reflections faded away and the real person ran out, sobbing and embracing Gajeel-san.

"I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry..."

Those were the only words seeping out of her mouth quietly.

"I can help."

I hadn't spoken for a while, and Gajeel-san had lost quite a large amount of blood. Levy-san looked up at me, still sniffling quietly, hope filling her eyes. I breathed in and got on my knees next to Gajeel-san. I closed my eyes and felt a warmness spread from my hands up my arm. Soon, the feeling was radiating all over my body.

When I opened my eyes, Levy-san's eyes were wide. Gajeel-san's wound was almost completely healed, with the small amount of remaining  blood floating back into the cut and the skin pulling itself together. Soon, the area was spotless, with no reasons to suspect any type of injury. Levy-san wiped her final tears away and smiled at me.

"Oh my gosh, thank you! Thank you, thank you! What do I owe you?"

"Nothing," I smiled, "you seem like a very caring friend."

She looked surprised as her face turned a bright pink and she muttered something to herself before replying.

"Thanks," she said quietly.

We fell into silence for a while before Levy-san spoke again.

"So... Should we get out of here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...