Total Drama Biome Tour

Por Radishologist

Third season of "Total Drama Minecraft"! Twenty entirely new contestants. Eighteen different biomes. A millio... Mais

Basics of Total Drama
Meet the Characters
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
{Closed} Kik Competition
Episode 2
Author's Note 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Author's Note 2
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Elimination Order
Fun Facts
Author's Final Note
Season 4 Preview

Episode 12

944 53 186
Por Radishologist

"Last time on Total Drama Biome Tour, the mobs travelled to the Nether to find a diamond block in the fortress. Cocoa stood up to Jack for Moolissa, and Wooly stood up to his mother. While Ory the Killer Bunny fought an entire army of Zombie Pigmen, Jack won for Wilbur And Them. Wooly was about to get second place when Sherry threatened to ground him. Team Jet got second place, and Wooly got Porky and Mooshie to vote off his mother with him. Very unwillingly, Sherry was eliminated. What thrills, chills, and bills do I have for the mobs today? Find out right now, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

***

The Mammals (3): Wooly, Porky, Mooshie

Wilbur And Them (3): Jack, Cocoa, Moolissa

Team Jet (3): Jesse, Jamey, Ory

***

Wilbur And Them were in first class.

Cocoa and Moolissa sat next to each other on comfy chairs. They were having a casual conversation.

Jack sat a few rows behind them, glowering.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"I should probably ask Moolissa out soon. Maybe I'll do it this challenge."

~~~

Team Jet were in coach.

Jamey and Jesse were sitting on a bench, watching Ory.

Ory was pacing back and forth and muttering for some reason. Her eyes were still red, but she twitched every once in awhile.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"The Killer Bunny...needs....violence!"

~~~

The Mammals were in coach as well.

Porky and Mooshie were running around, playing tag.

Wooly took a deep breath, then walked up to them. "Hey guys!"

Porky and Mooshie stopped playing and stared at him.

Wooly faltered a little. "Can...can I play tag, too?"

Porky and Mooshie stared at him for at least ten seconds. Wooly was starting to have second thoughts.

But then, Mooshie reached out and tapped Wooly. Then, he and Porky ran away.

Wooly smiled and chased after them.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

Now that my mom's gone, I can play games with those two! Voting her off was my best idea yet!"

~~~

The plane landed, and the nine remaining mobs stepped out to find themselves on a flat plateau of stone. It was 20 x 20, and was floating in the sky. They couldn't see the ground below it.

"Before we begin today's challenge," Herobrine said. "Congratulations! You all made it to the merge!"

The mobs cheered.

"There are no more teams. It is every man for himself, but you can have alliances. Whoever wins each challenge will get first class all to themselves. The losers will all be stuck in coach together," Herobrine explained.

"Great. Now we have to worry about the psycho bunny," Jamey murmured to Jesse.

"Now for today's challenge. We are on a plateau. Once we start, the blocks of the plateau will start to fall. Your job is to not fall. The last mob standing wins immunity and first class. Then you will all vote on who goes home," Herobrine explained. "Any questions?"

"Can we push each other?" Jack asked.

"Yep," Herobrine nodded. "But no weapons. Any other questions?"

"Do these biomes even exist?" Wooly asked.

"Technically yes. Flat plains of stone, called plateaus, exist. They don't usually float in the sky, though. This is just up here for the challenge," Herobrine explained.

"Oh," Wooly replied.

"Now, you might want to spread out a little." Herobrine disappeared.

The nine mobs spread out.

Wooly took a deep breath to steady himself. This was the first time he would be doing a challenge without his mother.

"The blocks will start to fall in 3...2....1...go!" Herobrine announced.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Well, I made it to the merge without being voted off. Now I can get people to vote Moolissa off with me. But who should I get...?"

~~~

The first block fell, in the center of the plateau. Ory was near it, but she nimbly hopped away.

The blocks fell slowly at first. They were easy to avoid.

"This is too easy!" Jesse exclaimed.

"Don't get cocky," Jamey replied.

Jack walked casually around the plateau, easily avoiding all holes.

Cocoa and Moolissa stood together.

"Do you think it would be better to stand still or to keep moving?" Cocoa asked. "The probability that the blocks under us will fall is low. I think."

Moolissa shrugged. "I'm not good at math."

"I think we should keep moving," Cocoa said. "Just to be safe."

Moolissa nodded.

Porky and Mooshie were sprinting laps around the plateau. So far, neither of them had fallen in any holes.

Ory growled at them as they ran past her. She was hopping along slowly, twitching occasionally.

Wooly was carefully walking across the plateau. He wasn't sure what the best way to approach this challenge was, and he didn't have his mother to tell him what to do. He had to figure things out on his own.

***

"Listen up, everyone!" Jesse announced to the other seven mobs on the plateau. They looked in his direction.

"We are the superiors here," Jamey said to them. "Since you all come from different teams, you did not know we are in charge. So we are telling you now. We are in charge!"

"Yeah, right," Jack scoffed.

"If anyone tries to oppose us," Jesse added. "Then you will be eliminated. And trust us. We will get you eliminated."

Porky and Mooshie weren't paying attention as they raced around the plateau. Wooly was listening, but busy watching the blocks fall as he decided where to move next. Ory glowered at the two horses. Cocoa and Moolissa watched them, and looked at each other. Jack watched with an amused smile on his face.

"So prepare for trouble," Jamey the Skeleton horse said.

"And make it double," Jesse the Zombie horse added.

"To win this challenge with great satisfaction," Jamey said.

"To beat all opponents into fractions," Jesse said.

"To triumph in this season once and for all," Jamey said.

"So the million emeralds answer our call," Jesse said.

"Jamey!"

"Jesse!"

"The Double J's win at the speed of light!" they said together. "Surrender now or prepare to fight!"

"Meowth that's right!"

"Wait, who said that?" Jamey asked Jesse.

"Wasn't me," Jesse answered.

They looked around in confusion.

Then, the blocks under them fell.

"Jamey and Jesse are out!" Herobrine announced.

***

It had been a few minutes. Blocks were falling faster now.

"Careful, Moolissa," Cocoa said.

"I'm fine, Co--"

Moolissa fell down a hole.

"Moolissa!" Cocoa exclaimed. He peered into the hole she had fallen in, but didn't see her. In fact, he didn't see anything.

Then, the block under Cocoa fell, taking him with it.

"Moolissa and Cocoa are out!" Herobrine announced.

***

The blocks were falling still faster.

Jack was running now, but he slipped and fell in a hole.

"Jack is out!" Herobrine announced.

Porky and Mooshie were somehow still in, even though they were literally just sprinting around the plateau.

Eventually, Porky stopped. Mooshie ran by, and Porky tackled him. They both fell off the edge of the plateau.

"Porky and Mooshie are out!" Herobrine announced. "It's down to Ory and Wooly!"

***

"Not her again," Wooly muttered. "I'll just avoid her until one of us falls."

He was hopping from block to block. They were falling faster than ever. There were no safe places.

"Where do you think you're going?!" Ory shouted. She started to hop towards Wooly from across the plateau, although stopping occasionally to twitch.

Wooly shrieked and jumped faster. Being chased by a were-bunny was terrifying.

He had never really tried parkour until this season, because his mother had never let him try it. But, as he jumped from block to block, he realized that he was actually pretty good at it.

Unfortunately, the Killer Bunny was better.

Wooly was preparing to jump to the next block when he heard huffing from behind him.

He turned around and saw Ory leaping at him from another block.

Wooly panicked and flinched instead of jumping away. Ory collided with him, and pushed him off the block. She kept her balance on it.

"Wooly is out, which means Ory wins immunity and first class!" Herobrine announced. "Everyone, go vote on anyone except Ory to go home!"

Ory twitched.

***

As the contestants waited in line to use the confessional to vote, Jamey and Jesse argued.

"You could have warned me the blocks were about to fall!" Jamey exclaimed.

"How was I supposed to know they were falling?!" Jesse asked incredulously.

"You could've used your 'special powers'. Ya know, the ones you use to fake Meowth voices!" Jamey shouted.

"I told you, that wasn't me!" Jesse yelled.

The other contestants groaned as the two horses continued to fight.

~~~

Moolissa' Confessional

"Jamey and Jesse are pretty annoying, and they seem like a threat. But I hate Jack, so I'm still voting him off." She stamped a passport.

~~~

Porky's Confessional

Porky oinked and stamped a passport.

~~~

Mooshie' Confessional

Mooshie mooed and stamped a passport.

~~~

Ory's Confessional

"Those two think they can oppose me? Ha. They couldn't when I was on their team, so what makes them think they can do it now?" She stamped a passport.

~~~

Jack's Confessional

"Moolissa must be eliminated. When she is, Cocoa will get what he deserves." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Jamey's Confessional

"I think our intro went pretty well. We've been planning that since the first episode, but didn't want to do it until the merge so we could tell everyone at once. Anyway, I don't even know who to vote off. Probably one of those kids who wasn't listening to us." She stamped a passport.

~~~

Jesse's Confessional

"Our intro is my favorite thing to do. Anyway, I wonder who I should vote off? Those kids weren't even listening to us, so probably one of them." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"Jack must be eliminated so I can be with Moolissa." He stamped a passport.

~~~

Wooly's Confessional

"Jamey and Jesse seem like threats because of their intro earlier. I should probably vote one of them off." He stamped a passport.

~~~

The nine remaining mobs sat on benches near the door to the plane. Herobrine stood in front of them, a plate of light grey dye in hand.

"Congratulations on making it to the merge, everyone. But for one of you, this is as far as you will go," Herobrine said. "If I call your name and toss you light grey dye, you are safe."

"Ory."

"Wooly."

"Cocoa."

"Porky."

"Moolissa."

"Mooshie."

"And now, we have a problem," Herobrine said. "We have a three way tie of the votes between Jamey, Jesse, and Jack."

The mobs gasped.

"The three of you, please step up here," Herobrine said.

Jamey and Jesse stood up and glanced nervously at each other. They then stood in front of the door, next to Herobrine. Jack did the same.

"There were two votes for each of these three. We are going to do a re-vote. When I say their name, raise your hand--or leg, I guess--if you want them eliminated," Herobrine explained.

The door to the plane opened. The three mobs at stake of being eliminated were nervous.

"This is your fault," Jamey muttered.

"My fault? How is it my fault?!" Jesse exclaimed.

"You're the one who wanted to do the intro!" Jamey shouted. "And because we did that, they see us as threats, and voted us off!"

"You weren't intimidating enough!" Jesse yelled. "If you had been, they wouldn't have had the nerve to vote us off!"

"Can we sta--" Herobrine tried to say.

"You ruin everything!" Jamey exclaimed. "Every single thing we have messed up on on this show was because of you!"

"Don't pretend you haven't made mistakes either!" Jesse shouted. "I'm sick and tired of you blaming me for everything!"

"I'm sick and tired of you pushing me around to do the things you want to do!" Jamey yelled. "'Let's vote him!' 'No, let's vote her!' Ugh!"

Herobrine and the other seven mobs watched the argument, their heads ping-ponging back and forth between the two horses.

"You know what?" Jesse asked. "I regret signing up for this show with you!"

"Do you know what?" Jamey asked. "I regret even starting the Double J's!"

Jesse gasped. "Never take that name in vain! Plus, I started it."

"THAT'S IT!" Jamey screamed. She leapt at Jesse and tackled him. They rolled across the floor.

And right out of the plane.

"THE DOUBLE J'S ARE BLASTING OFF AGAAAAAAIIIIIIIINNNNN!" The two horses yelled as they fell.

There was an awkward silence.

"That works too," Herobrine said with a shrug. "Congrats, Jack. You're safe."

Jack breathed a sigh of relief.

~~~

Cocoa's Confessional

"Darn, we were so close! You know what? I don't care what Jack thinks anymore. Tomorrow, I am asking Moolissa out!"

~~~

"What more do I have in store for the mobs? Just how much farther will Porky and Mooshie make it in this show? Will Cocoa have the courage to ask Moolissa out? Or will Jack prevent their budding romance? Find out next time, on Total Drama Biome Tour!" Herobrine said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lmao the actual challenge in this episode was terribly written

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The elimination was pretty cool tho

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also who did say Meowth's part in the Double J's (aka Team Rocket's) intro?

≖—≖

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

~Radishologist

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

73.9K 1K 26
What happens when the 3rd season of Total Drama starts? What happens when there are 3 new constestants? What happens when the 3rd one has some specia...
412K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...
33.5K 924 14
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Y/N was accepted to the new season of Total Drama World Tour. A chance to win 1 million dollars. But as she stepped on the plane she...