A Sinful Ticklish Tale

Da UndertaleSinner

When a young neko girl falls down into the Underground by mistake, one could only assume that a grand adventu... Altro

Prologue - The Beginning
Meeting Flowey
Meeting Toriel
Cornered - One Secret Out
Let the Tests Begin
UPDATE
Flowey's Tickle Slave

In This World It's Tickle Or Be Tickled -

11.4K 56 52
Da UndertaleSinner

// WARNING! EXTREME LEMONY SIN LIES AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. //

I helplessly struggled against Flowey's many vines, big and small, doing my best not to upset the maniacal flower again. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears of fear and embarrassment both, staring into his unwavering gaze. Flowey's dark little eyes sparkled with glee as he gave his left leaf a flick, bringing a single vine down to my thigh, making it slither up my dress. I gasped and closed my eyes, gritting my teeth as I tried my hardest not to make a single sound. Flowey seemed to be taking mental notes, watching my every movement as his vine slithered past my crotch, onto my stomach, and up my chest, until finally it poked out the top of my dress.

I dared a glance, curious as to what he was planning, and I greatly regretted moving. The moment the vine sensed my motions it gave a twitch, causing a yelp to escape my lips. I could feel the tip of the vine wiggle a bit against my breasts, it then curled down and around to my stomach. The tip did two circles around my belly, then looping back beneath my dress, pulling the bottom of it up as if it were tying the fabric into a bow. Blushing intensely, I squirmed and wiggled my hips, flushing with embarrassment as my panties and part of my bra became visible.

Hearing a low, amused chuckle, I shot my gaze up to immediately look at the evil flower, my ears flat against my head. I was incapable of forming words, but he didn't seem to have a problem with that at all. "Hmhmhaha! You should see the look on your face! It's all red! Guess you must like when I touch you like that, huh?" He smirked at me, making the tip of his vine wriggle against my side twice in quick succession as if to prove a point. Stifling all sounds I shook my head in denial, but he saw straight through me. Bringing a second vine up from the earth, he began to rub the very tip of it in gentle circles around my now exposed stomach, causing me to give a stifled moan.

Flowey raised an eyebrow, a wide open mouthed grin appearing on his face. Adding one and one, he began to put the puzzle pieces together. "Mmmhmhm... oh, I think I understand. This is what you meant by ... sensitive~" He purred teasingly as he looked me dead in the eyes. "This poor little kitten is ticklish, isn't she?" Hearing his words I felt my eyes go wide, my face heat up, and my SOUL start to pound rapidly in my chest. "Yes, that's right. You are... but that's not all! Judging by the sounds you're making, you seem to enjoy being tickled! I mean.... really... enjoy it...~" Flowey licked his lips and I noticed his eyes were focused on my visible panties. Following his gaze I could feel my face heat up even more. To my dismay, even though the silken material was black, I was still able to see a small wet spot... and so was he.

My mind began to whir. I had to stop this before it escalated any further! An excuse. I needed an excuse! "N-n-...no! No! Th-that's not why I... I-I mean..." I gave a whimper, blushing furiously as I shook my head. "I-It's because of the b-bondage! Th-the vines, I mean! B-being restrained, i-it's... it's..." I was only digging my grave deeper. I needed to shut my mouth, and shut it now. "Oooooh! So that's it? That's all? Hahaha.... I don't think so." He said with a tone that told me I was sunk. "Such a kinky kitty. Trying to cover up one fetish with another!" He laughed, his hold on my wrists tightening just slightly. I then felt the vine constricting my dress begin to pull, the sound of taring fabric filling the air.

"We won't be needing this anymore...~" I watched in complete horror as Flowey tore away my dress in a tauntingly slow manner until the unfixable fabric dangled above me like a prize that was just out of reach. I whimpered. "Thanks for the information, little pet. I promise it won't go to waste! Oh no no no. I'll be sure to use it ALL in these experiments~!" He giggled, carelessly tossing away the unwanted fabric to some unknown corner.

Shivering as the cool air licked against my now bare skin, I sat in my black, silken undergarments before Flowey, bound in his vines to the white column behind me. Arms above my head, my legs chained to the ground by my ankles, and my pride... long gone. Tossed away along with my clothes, and left to decay in some dark corner, covered in spiderwebs. Shivering with fear I witnessed Floweys eyes trailing up and down, side to side, drinking in every inch of my body and imprinting it to memory.

A strangled sob slipped past my lips. "Aww.. don't be sad, kitty pet! I think you're beautiful...~" He cupped my face with his left leafy 'hand', a victorious smirk upon his face as he hungrily licked his lips. "Don't worry. I think you're gonna enjoy this just as much as I will and oh, I will...~" He gave a low chilling laugh, lifting his two leaves upwards, causing his many vines to spring to life. One of the vines slithered to my stomach, another crept forward and wrapped itself around my neck, feeling its way around my collar until it finally found the silver loop. Acting as a leash, it tied itself around the loop several times, giving it a sharp pull. I yelped at the tug, and Flowey gave an approving chuckle.

A third vine made its way up to my bra, looping itself around the middle until it was firmly attached, the tip flicking across the top of my left breast experimentally. I bit down on my lip and turned my head away, eyes tightly shut. I didn't want to look... I couldn't look. I didn't want to see what this diabolical flower had in store for me... I just wanted to go home. "...!" My eyes snapped open as I suddenly remembered. 'The phone!' Searching through the sea of vines I saw it, laying on the ground not far from where...- "A-ah...?" Flowey was gone.

Frantically gazing about the area I searched for where my captor had gone. 'He couldn't have just left me here!" I dreaded the thought of being left alone in this position, only to be found by some stranger! Or worse. "Surprise...~" No. Of course he didn't leave. That would have been too easy. With a loud yelp, I pulled at all of my bindings out of pure surprise. Flowey had just emerged from the ground mere inches from me, his face once again centimeters from mine. My entire body trembled with fear as he gave his lips a hungry, greedy lick, and I only now just noticed that he had fangs. Two of them. Right at the top. "I hope you're ready, Kitten, cuz once I start, there's no stopping. Not for a long, long, time...~"

The vine on my stomach twitched and sprung to life, slowly doing small circles around my bare flesh as Flowey hummed in thought. "Now... for the first test, I'm going to see which places do what things~! I am very curious, after all. I must test this out... for... you know... science and things...~" A light red blush dusted the flowers cheeks as he laughed an eerie laugh, his long tongue resting sexually on his top right fang as he looked me up and down. "Where oh where to begin?" A smaller vine crept up my thigh, tracing the rim of my black panties, causing my eyes to widen in horror. He wouldn't dare.

Seeing my expression, Flowey gave a wide, perverse grin. "Hmm... I think I'll save this spot for later...~" I exhaled in slight relief, and the vine continued its journey. It trailed up my side and towards my chest before doing a u-turn, making its way back down. I whimpered and twisted around, the light feeling on my skin was rather unbearable. Finally it stopped moving, and I felt my muscles relax. Looking down, however, made them tense right back up again. The vine had stopped right next to my bellybutton. A feeling of dread was splashed over my body like a bucket of ice water, and Flowey noticed.

"Well well... what's this?" The vine gently began to rim the outer flesh of my button, causing me to open my mouth and give a soft, trembling moan. I had no control over my actions when it came to this spot. I knew what it would do to me. I didn't want this! "S-stop...!" I cried, shaking my head, my hair whipping from side to side. "D-don't! Please! Y-you-ack..!" I felt my collar pull back hard against my neck and Flowey slowly leaned in, he of course was the one pulling it. "...you can't tell me what to do, idiot. I do what I want... and this?" The vine continued its movements, coaxing another soft, forced moan to pass my now parted lips, my eyelids fluttering as an all too familiar heat began to build in my stomach. Hearing that musical sound and seeing my reaction was exactly what Flowey needed to finish his reply. "...this... is exactly... what I want~"

He began to tease my sensitive flesh, trailing the tip of the vine around and around my weak spot, but not quite dipping it inside. I struggled and pulled, whimpering with unwanted pleasure. He kept a tight grip on the leash-like vine, pulling it in such a way that I was forced to look him in the eyes as he tickled me. Wiggling my hips in an attempt to shake off the vine only seemed to make it worse, and it slid closer to the edge, partially dipping inside of the nerve-filled hole. I gave a gasp and a loud cry, closing my eyes tightly. I couldn't bare to look at him anymore.

Flowey 'tsked' quietly, bringing up another vine to my bellybutton so he had one tiny tendril at either side of the point of interest. He made the vines pull, as if he were trying to hold my bellybutton open and widen it, making it better accessible for him to assault, then giving my collar a hard pull. I yelped and reopened my eyes. "Don't you dare try and look away from me! I want to see your face when I make you cum...~" He purred into my ear, leaning in with his tongue extended, and giving my neck a long, slimy lick. I shuddered at the sensation, trembling as I felt the tightness of my skin around the area he was pulling. In a way, it was making it even more sensitive.

"Let this be a reminder, kitty pet, to always obey your new Master...~" He pulled away from my neck, my eyes going wide. "W-wh-what!?" I shrieked at his words. But I didn't have the time to question it any further, for only moments later, he went in for the kill. Sending a thin, tiny vine forward, it slithered inside of my stretched bellybutton, flicking around the inside, touching every single inch of sensitive skin inside. I lost it. "A-aaaaaahhhh-haaaaa!!" Struggling and pulling, still forced to look that Monstrous Flower in the eyes, I could feel tears of forced pleasure forming, and trailing down my cheeks.

I tried to fight it, but there was no fighting what I could not control, and the fire burning in the pit of my stomach only grew as Flowey continued his torture. Tearfully I began to plead for his MERCY, begging for him to let me go with promises of forgiveness. "I-I won't tell anyone!!! I won't! Please! J-just stoohohohooop!!!" I wailed as I felt the heat spread to my groin. It wasn't long now... and that's what I was afraid of. "Please, Flowey! PLEASE!! Don't make me do this! I-I don't want-aaahhh...~!"

My words were drowned in a sea of moans that bubbled forth, and Flowey seemed unfazed by my words. "You don't want this? PLEASE don't make you do this~? You PROMISE that you'll forgive me? Oh, if ONLY I was to let you free...~?" He gave a dry, evil chuckle. "Sorry. No can do~" He smirked, a wide and evil grin appearing on his face, his fangs in full view. Sending a larger vine forward towards my face, I felt it wrap around my mouth. He was gagging me! "NO-MMMPPH!!!" Now, there was truly nothing I could do... but take it.

Muffled moans, pleas, cries... it was like the sweetest of honey to Floweys ears. He gave a content sigh as he leaned in, his leaves groping my breasts as his tongue once again assaulted my neck. He then did the unexpected. "AAAHM!" He sunk his fangs down into my flesh, bringing forth a muffled scream from his prey. From me. As tears continued to trail down my cheeks, I soon felt another fluid mix in with them. My blood. A small trickle, a tiny crimson stream trailed down from my neck, down my chest, and to the ground below.

Lapping up as much of my blood as he could, Flowey moaned into my ear with a chilling, evil chuckle. "Ah ha ha... ... cum." My eyes widened as I heard his command, and as if he were truly controlling the actions of my body, I felt the heat in my groin burst. With a flood of blinding pleasure, the gag momentarily slid away from my mouth as if he wanted to hear the sounds of my first orgasm. Much to my own embarrassment and dismay... I wish he would have left it on.

"AAAHHH...!!! FLOWEY!!!" I cried out his name as my body quivered and twitched, my better judgement blinded by pleasure, his vines picking up the pace as if he wanted me to ride out the climax as long as I could. It lasted a good 10 seconds before I started to come down, my vision blurred with white spots. "A-ah... haa... haa..." I breathed, trying to catch my breath, my SOUL pounding before me at a rapid pace. Leaning against the pillar, I bathed in the afterglow, shivering every now and again as I felt his vines twitch.

"Hmhmhmhm... I knew it...~" He purred into my ear as he caressed my face with his leafy hands, chuckling softly. "I know quite a bit more about 'human' anatomy than you would think, kitten..." My eyelids felt heavy, and I slowly, weakly brought up my head to look at him. "A-ah...?" I couldn't speak. I hadn't the energy, nor the breath to do so, and Flowey could see this clearly. "For instance! Did you know that the human body becomes more... sensitive ... after an orgasm~?"

Now I understood, and my eyes widened, my energy suddenly returning to me. ... but it was too late. Laughing maniacally,, Flowey brought down his vines onto my bellybutton once again, wriggling and flicking them all over my sensitized flesh. With his voice sounding slightly deeper, more demonic, he realized he had a splendid idea! "Hmmm... I wonder. Just how sensitive can the body be after THREE orgasms!? HAHAHAHAHA! WELLL let's find out! SHALL WE!? AHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!"

// AU: Huehuehue I hope you are enjoying this story so far, dear Sinners. Especially the one who requested this story! ^^ <3 Please let me know if you want me to continue~ ;3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

182K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.7M 55.8K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
835K 38.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...