His Weakness

由 ichamayuri12

Highest rank: 20 in romance on 30/11/16. 52 in romance on 10/02/17 76 in care 90 in indian 99 in romance on 1... 更多

1 . Kidnapping The Bride....
2 . The New Girl Aastha...
3 . Thief ...
4 . Blast.....
5 . Why Am I ???
6. Past.....
7. True Colours...
8. Set Her Free...
9. This can't happen...
10. Haunting past...
11. End of the nightmare...
12. Entering his life again...
13. I am too good...
14. Other side of hers....
15. I dont know....
16. She left me....
17. Finding her....
18. Priya...
19. I am there for u....
20. OMG...
21. I love her....
22. I cant bear this anymore...
24. Will u give me a chance to make other men jealous?
25. Surprise...
26. U are only mine..
27. All happies....
28. I will be yours soon...
29. Engagement...
30. Heaven at home....Epilouge??
31. Lovely life...
32. Love of my life at lovely place...
33. Happiness or sadness...
34. Epilouge...
A/N
new story update

23. Life always gives u surprise...

7.2K 337 37
由 ichamayuri12

Hiii Choco sticks.. How are u all.?? How did u enjoy the last chap?? I hope u all enjoyed it..

I want to dedicate this chap to AasthaIcha

***************************************
Arush POV:

I don't know what got into me. I am so idiot. I didn't mean any of those words. I really didn't mean. I am such a dumbo. What have I done now. She was hurt. What if she can't forgive me.?? No way. I really didn't mean when i said those words.

I am just frustrated about Icha. In that mood I spoke in such a way. I have to apologize to her. But can I even face her. How mean was I ?? Right. I shouldn't have spoken to her like that. I am so lucky to have her as my sister. In anger, the words just slipped out of my mouth. What should I do now?? How should I apologize to her?? It's better if I clear the things right now. Before it's too late to rectify my mistakes. I should. Saying these words I came out of my room. I walked towards her room.

As I am in front of her door. I am stuck. I can't even show my face to her. I was so rude to her. But still I can't lose another sister. Never. Taking a long breath I knocked on the door. There is no response. Actually my knock is not audible to myself. How will she hear. So I knocked again. Strongly. Still no response.

I deserve this. So I thought of knocking again. Then a servant came.

" Sir. Whom u are looking for? " he asked.

" Aastha. " I said.

" Sir. Ma'am went out. Just now. " he said. Ohh.

Now what should I do. I will wait for her. As soon as she comes I will talk to her. So I was roaming in the house here and there. Not knowing what else to do. It is afternoon but still she didn't come back.

I heard some noise. So I went out. Then I saw Icha and Veer playing around. The pain I have is enough. If she is really happy with him. Even I should be happy. Then I smiled at their acts and left. After a while I went down and sat in the sofa waiting for Aastha to come.

At the same time Priya came.

" Bhai. Whom u are waiting for?? " she asked.

" No one in specific. " I said.

" No. U are looking for someone to come. " she said.

" Ya. For Aastha. I am hungry. U should not cook. She cooks well so. " I totally made it up.

" Ohh.. Bhai. I shouldn't make any food. But I can buy food for u all. And also I can serve. " she said and went into kitchen. I didn't care what she said.

After a while she came out with some snacks. She sat beside me. God please kill me now.

" Bhai. See what I got for u.? " she said.

" I am not blind. I can see. " I said.

" Then have it. No wait. " she said.

" Now what? " I asked.

" I will feed u. " she said.

" What ? No. I am not a kid. " I said. I didn't like the idea at all.

" Who said only kids will eat when others feed. Any one who loves others can feed them. " she said. Love my foot. I mean in her case.

" Bhai. Open your mouth. " she said forcing the food into my mouth. Just then something unexpected and unwanted thing happened.

Aastha walked in. No. She saw me. The look she gave, I can never forget that. It said so many things. I can see the pain in her eyes clearly. Soon with out saying any thing she left to her room. I just got up, and walked to my room.

" Bhai wait. " Priya was shouting. I didn't mind.

Now things are more worst. I am waiting for her to come. And timing of her entry is so bad. Why God?? Why me?? Now I don't even have any hopes that she will listen to me. Priya, once we get to know everything about u. U are dead in my hands. I said to myself.

Now. Now what?? I was restless. After a while suddenly my room doors are opened. Aastha came in. A sign of relief. Now I have to talk to her. But to my utter surprise she started scolding me. She said many things. Many. I tried to understand everything. But last words which she said pierced my heart. But she has right to talk. But I am sure of one thing that no matter what she will forgive me.

What she said about Icha is true. I should not delay any work now. First Aastha. After composing myself I went to her room. She was on her phone.

" Aastha. " I called out. She turned around.

" Dear I am really sorry. I really didn't mean any of those words I said in the morning. I was just so depressed and confused. I am really sorry. I am so lucky to have u has my sister. I am worthless that I don't even deserve u. I am really sorry. U are right. And I am telling u. U are more than a own sister. U are my sister given by God to me. U are. I will never talk to u like that. Never again. Please forgive me. U always say right. When anyone commits a mistake they should be given a chance. Please give me a chance. Will forgive me.?? 😢" I said. By the end I am in my tears. She took was. She just came and hugged me. I too.

" Don't say sorry bhai. U have all the rights to talk to me like that. Yes I agree that I was hurt but I know that u may really not mean it. Don't say sorry. " she said. I smiled at her. She too did.

" Bhai. U are fine right.? " she asked.

" And why are u asking me that? " I asked her.

" I mean u were eating Priya food right. " she said. We laughed.

" Thank God. She didn't make it. " I said and we continued.

" So u love her right? " she asked out of no where. I stopped laughing.

" Did u see the video.? " she asked me.

" No. First I came here. " I said. She hit me on my head. 🤕

" U are such a dumbo. " saying this she dragged me to my room. She made watch that video. I was again in tears.

" Bhai. I know that u are afraid of losing her. But u can't even hurt yourself like this. She loves u. U love her. Then just protect her. What is the need to push her away from your life. Remember one thing. God will do good for good people. " she said. I nodded at her and smiled.

" So u are going to tell her. " she said.

" Yes. But I am afraid. " I said.

" What is the need to afraid. Don't worry. No one can reject my bhai. But u have to make efforts to make her smile. " she said.

" I will. " I said.

" If u don't. I will kill u. 😜" she said.

" Ohh already bhabhi party. " I asked. She gave me thumbs up. I pulled her cheeks. 😍

So I thought of proposing her to night. I took help from Aastha. I mean I only made all arrangements. But just that I made her take care of things that everything will go well.

" Bhai. I forgot to tell u something. " she said.

" Ya tell me. " I said.

" I got to know about Priya. " she said. I looked at her.

" She is here for damaging that project only. " she says.

" Who sent her.?? " I asked.

" I am not sure. No info right now. I sent the details which I got, to Viraj. " she said. I nodded. But she looked sad.

" Aastha. What happened.?? " I asked her.

" Nothing bhai. I am just not well. So. " I said.

" Okay. U go and take rest. I will take care of everything. " I said.

" okay bhai. One more thing. Don't ask Priya right now. Let us wait to know who is behind her. Let her be here till the end of the project. So that they think that she will destroy it. And they will not make any other plan or move. " she said.

" U are too intelligent. " I said. She is really.

" That I am. " she said smiling and went away. But still there is something wrong.

***************************************
Aastha POV:

I came to my room. Bhai is back. But Viraj. His words are ringing in my ears even now. Tears made their way out of my eyes.

Someone knocked my door. I opened it. There stands the Greek God. Suddenly he hugged me. I was shocked. But finally I hugged him back.

He came in and sat on my bed.

" Like u. I too love my dad so much. He is my everything. He taught me many things in my life. Today I am in this position because of him. His one and only dream is that our company has to get the project for which I am working now. Today when the file went missing. I have gone crazy. I didn't know what do to. I tried to recall so much. But I couldn't and I was so frustrated. So when u came I lost temper. I am really sorry. I didn't mean all those things. Sorry. " he said. He is now on my lap crying like a child. I liked this side of him. I am seeing it for the first time.

" It's okay. " I said.

" I promise u. I will never hurt u ever again. " he said. I smiled at him. He too.

" Let's go. I am hungry. " he said.

" Me too. Because of u both I didn't eat anything since morning. " I said. He smiled.

" Ya Arush told me. " he said. With that we went down and had our dinner. Veer too joined us. After dinner.

" Let's go to terrace. " he said. I said no.

" Why? " he asked.

" Arush bhai is out there with Icha. " I said.

" Ohh.. " he said.

" I am totally tired. I will go to bed. " I said.

" Okay. Tomorrow there is a surprise for u. " he said.

" What is it? " I asked.

" No. I am not telling. It's a surprise." He said.

I pouted at that. He suddenly cupped my face and kissed my forehead 😘and wished me night and went to his room. I was rooted to the place where I stood. Then someone cleared their throat.

" Whats going on.? " Veer asked.

" Nothing. " I said.

" I am not blind. " he said.

" Even my phone is not blind. " he added showing our picture where Viraj is kissing me. That's so cute pic. I took the phone and deleted that photo. Of course not before sending it to my mobile. I hit him and went to my room.

I slept seeing that pic and thinking about the surprise.

To be continued...

*******************************

How is the chap??

They both realised their mistake. U know when anyone are in angry or in tension they end up hurting others which they not mean. But still they do. So be careful dear ones.

Okay what do u think the surprise us for Aastha from Viraj??

What happened between Arush and Icha??

Stay tuned to know.

Please vote and comment.

Yours

Mayuri

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

208K 7.3K 55
Aarkriti Goenka ,an innocent Indian girl , Daughter of The Biggest Businessman and Sister of Two World's 2nd Biggest Mafia .Luv her family and Brothe...
11.8K 599 13
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...
605K 30.1K 84
"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled him close to me. He was not even ready t...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...