Crazy In Love (Camren)

karlamichele tarafından

"If I told you to jump into that gross, nasty, stinky fish pond, will you do it?!" "If I had to do it to prov... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
I want to update so badly :(

Chapter 23

4.5K 139 44
karlamichele tarafından

A week passed and Camila is back in Cabello Inc. There's no honeymoon inside or outside the country, she spent her wedding holidays at Lauren's cabin and her sister in law's pond. It sounds sad and that's what Selena has been telling Camila, but she doesn't care as long as she's with her wife.

Camila stared at her phone's screen in her hand, looking at her wife's picture. In about an hour, Camila has to attend a meeting. So, she decided to spend that one precious hour to text her wife;

To Wifey: I miss you, baby..

Camila waited for a few second before her phone dinged indicating that she got a new message.

From Wifey: Mrs. Cabello-Jauregui, you are supposed to be working! Do your work!

After reading the message, Camila rolled her eyes. 'Of course she's going to say that!' she thought to herself before replying.

To Wifey: That is so not romantic -..- You are supposed to say that you miss me too :(

From Wifey: Well, I'll show you romantic after working hour ;) So, see ya after 5!

Camila bit her lips upon reading that.

To Wifey: Okay, baby ;) But I have a meeting, so I'll be home a little bit late, perhaps at 8?

From Wifey: 8? Nooooo :(

From Wifey: I don't care! I want you home before 6!

From Wifey: Please, Camz :( I miss you

Camila smirked at the messages her wife had sent.

To Wifey: Alright. Only because my wife is missing me so much ;) See you at home, I Love You

Right after the message was sent to her wife, the sound of the intercom dinged, took her attention from her phone.

"Mila, I wanna see you in my office now." Selena's voice was heard from the intercom.

"Right now?"

"Yes. Now."

"Fine," Camila rolled her eyes. 'Can't a girl texts her wife in peace?' She asked herself before exiting her own office to her sister's.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"So, which one?" Selena asked as she showed her sister a couple model of houses.

"None." Camila replied nonchalantly as she took a glance at her phone. 'Why hasn't Lauren text her an 'I Love You' back?' She thought when she saw there's no new notification since her last message to Lauren.

"Mila, just choose one!" Selena said, frustrated.

"What for?"

"For you," Selena said in a 'duh' tone, "I don't want you and Lauren live in that small cabin." She added with a grimace on her face.

"Well, I wanna live in that small cabin with my wife," Camila said, shrugging. "And Lauren's working to get us a new house, so you don't have to worry."

"With her salary working at the pond?" Selena scoffed before continuing, "No offense Mila, but you'll be having grandkids when she'll be able to buy you a house."

The way Selena put it in words got Camila worked up. Who is she to say things like that about her wife? "So what Sel?!" Camila snapped at her sister, "I don't care if I have to live in that cabin with her for the rest of our life, as long as I have her with me."

"Listen here, Mila-"

"No, you listen here," Camila said, interjecting her sister, "When will you realize that I don't care about all of this. All I need, is the love of my life. And that is Lauren, my wife."

"Mila, I don't mean to make you upset. You know, I'm just looking out for you, right?" Selena said, as she placed her hand on top of Camila's.

"I know Sel, but I don't appreciate you belittling my wife like that. Lauren is working so hard to make me comfortable in that cabin. And she's also working to get us a real house." Camila said, "So, you don't have to worry about my well being, okay. Lauren is taking care of that, and she's doing a perfect job at it." She added. Camila knew that her sister was just being concerned about her comforts, but she had never felt uncomfortable living with Lauren in the cabin. Never!

Selena smile a little at her stubborn sister, a little bit disappointed that Camila has rejected her offer, "Fine, If that's what you want." She said, squeezing her sister's hand, "But if you change your mind, the offer still stand,"

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Can I know, where is Lauren staying right now?" Bella asked the hotel's receptionist. Ever since Lauren and Camila checked out of the hotel, she's been trying to get a hold of Lauren by contacting her phone, but every call and message were not returned. So, she planned to pay Lauren a visit at her place.

"Lauren? Mrs. Cabello-Jauregui?" The receptionist asked, wanting to make sure.

Upon hearing the name that states Lauren's status as a married woman got Bella's jaw clenched, but she fakes a smile at the receptionist, "Yes, Lauren Cabello-Jauregui. I'm her cousin. I can't contact her by phones, so I was wondering if I can pay her a visit." She said, "Kinda like a surprise visit."

"Oh," The receptionist nodded, "I'm sorry ma'am , but I'm not sure where is she staying right now. It could be at the Cabello mansion or at her cabin."

'Lauren likes her own privacy, so there is a higher chance that she is staying at the cabin,' Bella thought, "If that's so, can I know where is her cabin?" She asked again.

"You can find the cabin at Demi's fish pond, ma'am" The receptionist answered.

"Thank you," Bella said with a smile and without further a due, she got in her car and started driving to Demi's pond.

Finding Demi's pond was not that hard, considering that it is kind of an attraction of that city. After 10 minutes of driving, Bella found herself at the parking lot, a little bit far from the main entrance, but for Lauren, she's willing to walk a thousand miles.

Walking in the pond site, she immediately found a cabin not far from the pond and began to walk towards it, hoping that she can find Lauren, inside. Reaching there, she twists the doorknob; thanking whoever left the door unlocked. She immediately saw a figure, sleeping on the couch. It's Lauren.

Bella closed the door behind her slowly and walked towards Lauren. She kneeled on the ground to level herself with Lauren and see her face better, "I missed you so much," Bella whispered as she took a strand of Lauren's hair and place it behind her ear.

She then proceed to kiss Lauren's cheek and the action got Lauren to stir a little bit. She was going to kiss Lauren's plump lip when she heard the husky voice mutter the name she despise the most at the moment, causing her to pull away, a bit.

Camila

Bella clenched her jaw, "It's not Camila,"

And as soon as she said that, Lauren's eyes fluttered open, "Belle!" Lauren said, in shock as she quickly changes her position, sitting up on the couch. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Surprise?" Bella smirked as she sat beside Lauren on the couch.

"Get out!" Lauren said, quickly standing up as she points at the door.

Bella scoffed and getting up as well, "Wow, is this how you treat your girlfriend, babe?" She said before chuckling.

"You're not my girlfriend. You've never been my girlfriend. Whatever happened between us, stay in the past," Lauren said to her, "You're my cousin, Belle. Please get out before my wife comes home," She pleaded.

"Why? Afraid that your wife will know about us? About who are you? A gang leader. A womanizer." Bella smirked.

Lauren's jaw clenched upon remembering her past "Get. Out!" She said again, emphasizing on each word.

"Does she know about our relationship?" Bella asked as she reached her hand to Lauren's cheek.

But Lauren swatted her hand away quickly, before she even get to touch her "We are just cousins. That's our relation."

Bella laugh loudly, "Are you sure? Because of what I remember, is that we are more than that. Probably closer that you will ever be with her," She said, poking Lauren's nose while biting her bottom lips, "What do you think her reaction will be if I showed her our video together? You know the one that we recorded while we're in Hong Kong?" She added with a smirk. Happy when she saw Lauren in disarray.

Lauren's face loses its color upon hearing that. She remember it all too well. One of the nights in Hong Kong when Bella video taped their sexual act in one of the most prestigious hotels there. Lauren was a little bit panic. She really doesn't want that video to fall into Camila's hand. She really doesn't want to lose her wife because of that.

"Why are you doing this, Belle? If you ever think that I will go back to you... to what I was before, then you are wrong!" Lauren said, "I'm not the old me and I'm a married woman, Belle. Please leave me alone. Please!"

Bella thought about the way Lauren used to be. Lauren was the leader of their group and she would never beg for anything. If she wanted something, people will get it for her. If people disobey her, then they have a death wish. The point is, Lauren never begs. Camila change her so much and Bella hated it.

"Why did you choose her? Why not me?" Bella asked with a sad tone in her voice.

"Because I love her." Lauren replied quickly.

"You said you love me too!"

Lauren sighed, "I'm sorry, but that's not love, Belle. That's lust. I've never loved you. Now, please leave. I don't want Camila to know about this. That will break her heart."

"Oh, so, it's okay to break my heart?" Bella immediately glared at Lauren.

Lauren groaned, fed up, before taking Bella's wrist in her hand, dragging her towards the door, "I want you to leave now," She said, opening the door just to slam it shut back when she saw a certain white Peugeot 308 CC, property of her wife, approaching the cabin.

Bella chuckled in mock, "Ooh, is the princess home?"

Lauren glared at her before pushing her onto the couch gaining a groan from the other woman.

Lauren paced back and forth for a moment, thinking of ideas before she sat on the other couch adjacent from where Bella was sitting. "If I were you, I wouldn't do anything stupid!" She spat.

As she said that, the door suddenly opened, revealing Camila who has a surprised expression on her face. Clearly didn't think that they would have a guest that evening.

"Hi baby!" Lauren called in a 'too excited tone' for her liking. She approached Camila at the door as she took her wife's LV handbag in one hand and locking their fingers in the other.

Camila smiled at her wife, liking the new approach and endearment before turning towards Bella. A genuine smile planted on her lips, "Hi, Bella... It's really nice to see you again," She said, letting go of Lauren's hand to give Bella a hug.

"When did you arrive?" Camila said as she pulled Lauren to sit with her on the couch Lauren was on earlier. Lauren then played with Camila's finger. Camila smiled at her wife before frowning because of how cold her wife's hand was.

"Just now... I came just to talk with my cousin... You know, we got a lot of years to catch up," Bella said, emphasize on the word cousin. She smirked when she saw Lauren glared at her.

"I see..." Camila said, nodding. "Babe, why didn't you serve anything for you cousin?" Camila asked her wife when she saw nothing on the coffee table.

Lauren faked a wide eyes and pretended to facepalm herself. "Babe, I totally forgot." She said, before adding a quick, "Sorry, Belle."

Camila smiled, shaking her head at her wife before turning to Bella, "Do you want anything? Water? Coffee? Juice? I can-"

"No, It's fine..." Bella quickly interjected her, "I'm going back to the hotel anyway. You just got home, you must be tired," She said with an obvious fake smile (to Lauren).

"Already?" Camila frowned, "Tell you what, why don't we have dinner at my grandfather's house, tonight?" Camila offered and Lauren glared at Bella, silently telling her to decline.

Bella smirked lightly at Lauren before faking a frown at Camila, "I really can't tonight, I'm so sorry."

"Oh," Camila nodded, disappointed, "It's fine, maybe another night, right?"

"Yeah, totally." Bella said, standing up, followed by Camila and Lauren. "So, I'll see you later, alright?" She said, hugging Camila for a second. When they pulled away, She looked at Lauren, to give her a hug too, but rolled her eyes when she saw Lauren was checking Camila's ass.

Camila blushed when she saw Lauren was blatantly checking her out in front of Bella. She cleared her throat a couple times before she got Lauren's attention, "Baby, say goodbye to Bella."

"Oh! Bye, Belle." Lauren said, waving her hand at her.

"Babe..." Camila called and give Lauren a pointed look.

Lauren sighed and opened her arms before Bella jumped into them, "I'll see you later, baby," She whispered, kissing Lauren's jaw.

Lauren let her go quickly, afraid that her wife might see the little stunt that Bella pulled just a moment ago. But she doubts Camila even saw it, because Camila was standing behind her and she's taller than Bella, so her whole body was covering the blonde that she called her 'cousin'.

Bella walked out of the cabin, accompanied by Camila while Lauren sit on the couch, back. When Camila was back in the cabin, she quickly shut the door close and turned to Lauren with a smirk on her face. "Did you miss me?" Camila asked as she walked towards Lauren before sitting on her wife's lap.

Lauren immediately wrapped her hands around Camila's waist and placed her forehead on Camila's shoulder, "You're late," Lauren mumbled as she tightened her grip on Camila's waist.

"Baby? Are you okay? You're hugging me too tight." Camila said, frowning as she held both of Lauren's hand on her waist to loosened her wife's grip, "I'm sorry, the traffic was mad."

"Next time, please don't be late," Lauren pouted, which melted Camila's heart.

"Babe, it's not that late," Camila said before checking her watch, "It's only 6.15"

"Still," Lauren said before nuzzling her wife's shoulder, "I don't like it" She muffle out.

Camila frowned. Her wife had never been like this. Well, not when she's around, "What's wrong baby?" Camila said as she stroked Lauren's hands as to soothe her wife.

"Nothing.." Lauren said, "I just missed you so much,"

Camila smiled at this, "I missed you too, baby." She said. It's rare to have her wife like this. But Camila wouldn't want it any other way

AN: I'm sorry?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

455 20 1
"Going well so far," Lauren murmurs. "Your parents and your little sister. They think I'm a great girlfriend." "You are," Camila agrees. Or: The time...
258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
526K 12.2K 24
"so Lauren, do you have a celebrity crush?" "Yea! Camila Cabello. She's so cute."
147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...