Let Me Know | Camila/You (gir...

由 amorettemcsky

[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started he... 更多

#1 Prologue
#2 How It All Begin
#3 The Developing Feelings
#4 Fun Day
#5 Girls Night and Beach Day
#6 Realise
#7 Company
#9 OTP (One True Pairing)
#10 Revealed
#11 Oh You Know
#12 Busy Days (Or Nah?)
#13 Tease
#14 Off The Tour
#15 Girls Food Hunting Day
#16 The Surprise Date
#17 Skipping Lunch For A Sudden Date
#18 Love Lock & End Of Tour
#19 First Day Of Holiday
#20 Happy 11th Birthday, Nate!
#21 First Anniversary
#22 Ruined
#23 Time To Go Back
#24 Epilogue
SEQUEL

#8 Here Comes The Date Night

7.4K 176 30
由 amorettemcsky

Your POV

We arrived home at least at about four and when we walked in my apartment, the others were already gathered around us.

"Let's get ready for your date, Walz!" Dinah practically dragged Camila to her room. I chuckled at them and waved a little at Camila.

"What's that?" Lauren asked, pointing at the plastic bag I was holding.

"Oh, these are Japanese food I bought for you guys. You can eat it for dinner." I said.

"Awe, thanks, Y/N. You're so sweet." Lauren said and hugged me and then kissed my cheek. Well, I'd be lying if I said she's not beautiful. If I wasn't falling for Camila, I'm sure I'd fall for Lauren. I mean.. look at her. Not just physically but personally and mentally, the way she thinks is unique and she acts the way her mind thinks and she's a free firefly.

"Y/N!" Mani waved her hand in front of my face.

"Yeah?" I asked as I heard Lauren laughed.

"We set up a small LCD projector for you two to watch movie." Mani said.

"W-what? Where is that idea coming from?" I asked as I smile cheekily.

"Good idea, right?" Lauren asked.

"What are you guys talking about actually? The date?" Ally asked and Mani nodded.

"Thank you, guys. You're the best though, for serious. I love you all. And actually, what movie will be displayed?"I hugged them all.

"The Titanic or The Notebook, you pick later. Now get ready! Lauren will help you and me and Ally will help Dinah helping Camila getting ready." Mani asked.

"Guys, we'll just go for a date at the beach, why would Camila need three MUAs?" I asked.

"Girl, she don't need that only, me and Dinah are a good pair of fashionable designers. And Ally? I don't know. She's old." Mani said and ran to her room, well, Ally? She rolled her eyes playfully because she knew it was a joke and she went in to her room.

"Alright. Let me take a quick shower, okay, Lo?" I asked.

"Go ahead. I'll pick your clothes. That street comfy style, if I'm not mistaken?" She asked.

"Yeah, Laur. You're good at this. We literally have the same taste for clothing, so all that you pick is just okay." I laughed.

"Yeah, I know that." She chuckled and we went in to my room and she went through my closet.

"I'mma go with the theme Batman." Lauren suddenly said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your clothing theme tonight. Wear something about Batman. It looks cool and hot at the same time. And, Y/N?" She asked still looking for clothes in my wardrobe.

"Yeah?"

"Why are all your undies boxers? Men's boxers?" She asked. Shit. I forgot about that. Shit, shit, shit.

"Um.. I'll tell you after shower, but grab me my Batman boxer first and a sports bra." I said and she nodded, she picked up my Batman boxer and a black sports bra and threw them to me. Then I walked in to my bathroom and took a shower. After that I dried my body and hair and put on my undies and got out from the bathroom. Lauren was sitting on my bed and I noticed she widened her eyes when she saw my bulge but quickly looked away, I chuckled at her action.

"What?" She asked, keeping it cool.

"Don't you think I didn't catch you staring at my friend down there, Jauregui." I said with an amused face. Where in fact I was squealing of embarrassment inside.

"Oh, shut up. So, you know.. is that why you were bullied back then?" She asked and I nodded.

"Now that you know, please keep it shut until I'm ready to tell the girls, especially Camila. I don't want those things to happen again to me. And I'm surprised you're not disgusted at all." I said, then I started putting on my clothes Lauren had picked for me.

"Why would I be disgusted by an amazing friend like you?" She answered and I smiled.

(Cute, right? So why not?😄)

As I stretch up to put on my T-Shirt, Lauren spoke.

"You got a tat there, Y/L/N. What does it say?"

"Oh, yeah. It's about my life and I believe in this quote. It says 'through every dark night, there is a brighter day.' I got this as the sign that I'm strong as you know I suffered from bullying." I said and finally pulled down my T-Shirt.

(Y/N's tattoo.)

"Cool. Well, you already know which areas I got tattoos." She giggled, awe, her giggle's cute.

"I like your dragonfly one on the back of your neck. The twenty-seven in roman numerals is good too." I complimented.

"Thanks. Now grab the bouquet on the kitchen counter and wait outside, I'll text you when Camz ready and you knock. Oh, and I don't want any of little Camz or you running around yet and I'm sure the girls too." She said.

"Alright." I laughed and got out.

Camila's POV

"Cheechee! Don't be so hard on me, look, you smudged my eyeliner a little. I told you to keep it natural, don't put too much make-up." I frowned.

"Sorry, Chancho. Let's clean it and I'll start over, I'm keeping it simple this time." Dinah chuckled.

"Alright." I stood up and walked in the bathroom, I quickly wiped off the make-up and walked back into the bedroom. After a while, Dinah was done putting my make up and I smiled as I look in the mirror.

(Camila's outfit for the date.)

I decided to wear something comfy since Y/N told me to wear this style of clothing. I actually don't have any idea where she's gonna take me, so yeah, just flow with it.

"Hey, you ready?" Lauren asked after she got in.

"Yeah, just putting these on." I said, referring to my converse.

"Alright." She said. "Do you have any idea or maybe guess where she'll be taking you?"

"Honestly, no." I chuckled.

"This is going to be fun, trust me, Camzi." Lauren patted my head.

"Really? Do you know? What about the others?" I asked as I stood up.

"Of course we do, except you." She giggled. "Now, go. She's waiting for you outside and here goes the bell."

*Ding Dong*

"How does she become accurate?" I laughed.

"I told her." Lauren laughed.

"Thanks, Lolo. Meh laff you!" I said as I hug her.

"You're welcome, Camz. Now go get her, Y/N's banana!" Lauren said. I kissed her cheek and walked out.

"Are you ready, Mila?" Normani asked and I nodded. The others stood there in the living room, waiting for me to open the door. Suddenly I felt nervous, I looked at my girls as the looked at me, assuring to go on and that it was gonna be okay. I took a deep breath and exhaled, my breathing became steady and I twisted the doorknob.

As I opened it, my breath hitched as I saw her. She looked drop dead handsome with that outfit. I saw her jaw dropped as well and she blushed as I caught her staring at me.

"H-Hey." She greeted. She was nervous, but I was too.

"H-Hi. Shall we g-go?" I stuttered.

"We shall." She smiled. "Here." She handed me a bouquet of white roses.

"Thanks. These are beautiful." I gushed and smelled it. "And the smell's good too."

"I know. Do you wanna bring this or put this at home?" She asked.

"I guess I'll put this." I said. I walked in and put the flowers on the round table in the living room, the girls were just looking at me with smiled on their faces.

"Let's go, m'lady." She said as I got out from her apartment. She reached out her hand which I happily took and intertwined them.

"Will you tell me where we are going?" I asked and she shook her head while giggling.

"Come on, please, tell me, Y/N." I pouted and threw on my best puppy eyes.

"Oh no, don't. Please, not that look. I'm not gonna give in, you'll see soon, okay, Cam?" She asked. I groaned but nodded anyway.

We walked to the elevator and we got out in the lobby, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Y/N, where are we going? Why aren't we using your car?" I asked and she chuckled.

"The place is near, Cam. It's about ten minutes by walking, so don't worry." She said.

"Oh, alright." I said.

We walked out from the building, I inhaled the warm air. We walked for a while until we reached the beach. Y/N's smiled grew bigger as she was looking at something and that made me curious, so I looked at the direction she was looking. As soon as I saw it, I gasped.

(The Date😍 and just imagine there's LCD projector)

"Oh my, God. You did not, did you?" I asked in awe.

"Well, actually yeah.. and no. Because I came up with this idea this morning and I told Norminah to help me which ended up Alren being involved. The LCD projector was actually came up last minute, Mani said that to me. So we can watch a movie after watching the sunset. And I don't know what Ally made for our meal, but I'm sure it's good. And Lauren, she helped set this place up along with Norminah and she even picked out my outfit." She chuckled.

"Really? This is so romantic." I said in awe.

"Come on." She said and we walked towards it.

We laid down and cuddled up, I felt my breath hitch when she snuggled up with me, putting her head in the crook of my neck, letting her warm breath hitting my collarbone skin. It made me shiver and I felt my blood rushed through my veins. I inhaled her scent, vanilla and a touch of green tea, I loved it. Damn, what is this girl doing to me?

"This is so sweet, no one has ever done this type of thing to me. I love it. Thank you, Y/N." She kissed my neck. Oh, shit, I shivered at the touch.

"Well, since the first time I know you from a screen, I have this weird feeling when I see you, of course on the screen. Then I got to know you better from the internet. I love it when it comes to you performing, where ever it is, on stage or not, I always feel something inside my stomach and it always won't go away. I love how passionate you are when it comes to singing. I love listening to you playing the guitar and while you're learning it. And I even love it when you interact with your fans, how you shows how much care about them because I know and you know that you effects them and their lives. It's always been you that takes my attention, I don't know why. I've never been in one of your concerts, but let me tell you, from the pictures and videos other harmonizers shared at social media, I'm just always in awe on how you interact and how you care about your fans. You are the most passionate, dorky, cute, funny, weird, loving, smart, caring, beautiful person I've seen and known so far. I honestly don't know and if I have to be honest, people always gush about how beautiful Lauren is and how mesmerizing her eyes are, I get it, she is really beautiful and she has a beautiful personality too. But I have this feeling inside me that can't even ignore you, I can't even avoid you, we've been getting to know each other for almost a month now. And I know the feelings are mutual, but I want to take things slow, unless you don't want to. Because all I want to do, is to make sure you're happy with me, with us, with whatever we're doing and else. I actually not into the type of labeling things, but, Camila?" She asked. I tried to hold back my tears but failed miserably, I smiled wiping them away. Y/N's speech was beautiful, sure I was nothing compared to Lauren. But I never know someone could pay attention to me that much, she was like digging in me and she knows me so well. And I'm glad someone actually does. God, what is this girl doing to me? I'm falling deeper each second.

"Yeah?" I said when I managed to let out some voice.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked and looked at the ground. I lifted her chin up and I connected our lips. We moved in sync, I let out a shaky breath as I enjoyed the kiss. It was passionate and I felt loved to be honest. I smiled between the kiss, knowing that this was right, she was right, we were right. After a while, I needed some air so we pulled away, resting our foreheads on each other. I calmed myself down as I felt sparks still itching in my body and my breathing soon was steady, I opened my eyes only to see a cheekily Y/N. She looked at me lovingly and I blushed.

"So, is that a yes?" She asked.

"What do you think then?" I asked back and giggled.

"Thank you. You won't regret this, Camila." She said and pecked my lips.

"I know." I smiled. "I'm hungry."

"Sure you are." She laughed. Then she opened up her picnic basket, taking out a huge ass burger.

"I guess this is for two? There's only snacks left and some drinks." Y/N chuckled.

"I'm sure this is the girls' idea, so no worries. Let's eat, baby." I said and she blushed at the nickname. She's so cute, I swear. And we both suck, I know, we ended up eating the burger together but it was a bad idea I guess because we had it spilled some over.

"Alright, I'm full." Y/N said taking a napkin out from the picnic basket. She wiped her mouth and laid back down. Me? I ate the rest of the burger like a maniac.

"Slow down, babe. I said I'm full, right? There's no need to rush. Let's enjoy the sun sets." Y/N pointed at the sun as we both enjoyed the moment. This was by far the best moment ever in my life, watching the sunset with the person I care the most while picnicking. I never knew picnic would be this fun and romantic, but I guess Y/N proved me wrong, it actually could.

"Whatca thinkin', baby?" She asked, pulling my body to lay down with her slowly. I wiped my mouth with a napkin and sighed in enjoyment. I never wanted this end.

"Us." I smiled and kissed her cheek, causing her to blush. Damn, is my effect I have for her that huge? I mean, every time I do something she always stares and she blushed easily around me, I love it about her.

"What about it?" She asked, staring at me intently.

"Ya know, I was just thinking about how boring picnic was but you proved me wrong." I chuckled and she blushed, damn.

We eventually ended up cuddling and we watched The Notebook after the watching the sunset. It was fun, I admit, but ruined until I saw a glimpse of a flash. And Y/N realized that too so we got up and left the place. Let alone clean that place up. Once we arrived home, we quickly got in Y/N's apartment with smiles plastered on our faces.

"I had so much fun tonight, even though it was ruined at the end. Thank you for going out with me, babe, and for agreeing being labelled my girlfriend." Y/N chuckled awkwardly while her hands were in her pockets. I could tell she was nervous.

"You're welcome, baby. Actually I'd say no if it wasn't you." I giggled and she blushed. We stared for a while until she broke the silence.

"Can I k-kiss y-you?" She stuttered and I chuckled at her question.

"Of course. Go ahead, babe." I said, putting my arms around her neck. She put her hands on my waist and stared at my eyes lovingly. I admit, it felt warm inside while she does that. Then eventually she glanced over at my lips and back to my eyes. After that she started to lean in and I was being pretty impatient closed the gap between us and I moaned in satisfy. We moved in sync and I just let out a shaky breath, again, melting between the kiss. She was so gentle, no forces and anything. She was sweet, I like it. No, I love it. After a while, we had to break it up because Dinah just did a fake cough, so I glared at her.

"Way to ruin the moment." I whined.

"Oh, I owe you, D." Y/N said, referring to the date the girls have set up.

"Yeah, you owe me, dawg." Dinah smirked. Oh, boy, what a long beautiful day...

•-•-•-•-•

to be continued...

(2889 words)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

188K 7.6K 59
The world changed everything is messed up,Life isn't like it used to be. The dead all over the world. You have to protect yourself and your crew in o...
421K 10.4K 30
Y/n Y/ln is a famous YouTuber who makes cover videos. She's also a bit of a Harmonizer. She meets Camila Cabello at the local Starbucks she can't bel...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...