2 Years

By DisGuyAtTheMall671

Just Read More

Wait
Wait pt.2
The Truth..
Noo
What is going on?!
Slice of Flesh?
A sad birth
Jasmine and Jin

Why did I do it?

301 4 0
By DisGuyAtTheMall671

After Emily wrote a "goodbye" note to her family.  She died by drinking Jake's favorite perfume.

As when Emily's parents came back they were so shocked and sad as their only child,  has committed suicide because of her ex-boyfriend. 

As when they have told Jake about what happened on her 20th Birthday,  he couldn't  believe what happened.

He went to the funeral of Emily,  and quickly remembered Heily.  He bursted into tears and felt ashamed of his actions.  He asked for forgiveness and ran away to reflect and forgive his actions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 55.1K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
186K 14.5K 36
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
285K 16.3K 18
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...