The Uchiha's Toy || Fullbuste...

Par vonlane

First part: Ever since Deidara joined the Akatsuki, he's only been a toy for the organization, tortured... Plus

Credits & Proof: @FullbusterFic
Chapter 1: Just a Toy
Chapter 2: I hate you
Chapter 3: Distrust
Chapter 4: Encounters
Chapter 5: Kakuzu
Chapter 6: A Long Night
Chapter 7: Life or Death
Chapter 8: Illusion
Chapter 9: Regrets
Chapter 10: Just a Game
Chapter 11: Get Away
Chapter 12: Discovered
Chapter 13: New Room
Chapter 14: Rancor
Chapter 15: Fear
Chapter 16: Hating You
Chapter 17: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 18: Not you
Chapter 19: Escaping
Chapter 20: Captured
Chapter 21: Prisoner
Chapter 22: Waking Up
Chapter 23: Room
Chapter 24: Showers
Chapter 25: Falling in Love
Chapter 26: Trapped
Chapter 27: Conversations
Chapter 28: Vengeance
Chapter 29: New Beginning
Chapter 30: Encounters
Chapter 31: Locked Up
Chapter 32: Justice
Chapter 33: For You
Chapter 34: Work
Chapter 35: First Mission
Chapter 36: Impossible
Chapter 37: Confessions
Chapter 38: Bedroom Conflicts
Chapter 39: Avoiding You
Chapter 40: My Clan
Chapter 41: Danger
Chapter 42: Traps
Chapter 43: Out!
Chapter 44: Wrong Missions
Chapter 45: New Evidence
Chapter 46: Suffering
Chapter 47: Team Taka
Chapter 48: Hot Springs
Chapter 49: Meetings
Chapter 50: Believe Me!
Chapter 51: Goodbye
Chapter 52: Looking for You
Chapter 54: War
Chapter 55: Attack
Chapter 56: Life or Death
Chapter 57: Disillusion
Chapter 58: Medical Assistance
Chapter 59: Hokage
Chapter 60: Happiness

Chapter 53: Come with Me

4.4K 193 237
Par vonlane

Sasuke Uchiha

I had arrived late to town. Dusk was nearing and when I asked around town for my brother, the people didn't seem to have him too much in mind but when I asked for Deidara, everyone indicated very clearly where they lived. I suppose blond hair was unusual around these parts; it attracted more attention than my brother because I didn't think my brother had activated his Sharingan— which was what attracted the most attention out of him.

When I knocked on the door and Deidara opened, he was confused to see me there but let me go inside, telling me that my brother had gone out in search for some firewood but that he'd be back soon. I suppose he was surprised, which was normal: they thought nobody knew where they were and here I was at their door. I had to explain how Karin could trace them.

Deidara prepared me a room where I could stay for a few days but I didn't want to bother them much with my visit and even more knowing my brother, who would surely be very busy with Deidara— overall at night— and I didn't want to stay around for much time. I would look for my own place some time later, but for now it was only for a few days although Deidara said it didn't matter, that I could stay as long as I needed.

Deidara was always like this. I even believed that he did this from the way I behaved with him in the past when I protected him; I gave him a place where he could stay safe and now he was doing the same for me, but it was only a thought. When he finished fixing the room, we came out to the dining room and I couldn't help but notice the furniture they had— it wasn't much— but I think they had built them themselves.

My brother was good at everything, that's why it didn't surprise me that he had built them. I was bad enough at crafts but of course, my brother was the authentic genius Uchiha. He knew everything, he was strong, intelligent, attractive, he knew how to fight, cook, craft... he was perfect. Me, on the other hand, was born blunt. I always had the best grades in the academy and was only good for killing and nothing else. I never dedicated myself to cooking or doing normal things; I only trained and trained even more to kill faster. I was only a vengeful being.

I sat on the couch they had and it was really comfortable— good hands my brother had for this! If I ever had a proper house, I would have to ask him to make me my furniture, what an art he had. Deidara, too, sat down next to me while he sharpened a few kunais over the table. I guessed they were either his or my brothers. He didn't want to ask me why I had come here, so I decided to intervene myself, mostly because I trusted him more than my own brother.

"You're not going to ask me anything?" I asked him.

"Of why you've come here? I know how reserved you are, Sasuke." He told me. "If you want to tell me, I'll listen and if you don't... you can tell your brother when he comes back."

"I don't want to tell my brother." I told him.

"Naruto?" He asked me and I found it odd that he knew his name. "You talked in your sleep at times. I used to hear you say his name when I was in your base that one time."

"Yeah." I said with resignation. "Naruto. It has cost me a lot to make him realize I existed and now that we were good... I think I crossed the line, but I hoped he would believe me when I told him it hadn't been me."

"It hadn't been you?" He asked.

"A long story." I told him. "But to make it short, I did something I shouldn't have, tortured some guys that did me wrong, but I didn't kill them and he won't believe me."

"Are you sure he doesn't believe you?" He asked me.

"He yelled at me, he cornered me in the shower and blamed me."

"I think he wanted to protect you." He said. "It could be that he was scared that they would come for you if you had done it. Even if you hadn't done it, it could be that he was scared that they would do something to you. You left for that reason?"

"I didn't want to die in that village." I told him. "And that's what was bound to happen."

"True, I'll give you that. Once you enter this life, there's no going back."

"I don't want Naruto to leave everything he has for this life." I said. "What do I have to offer? I can only give him a life of always running, having to defend ourselves, living life however we can and being with a vengeful and complicated guy." I commented.

"You're a great guy, Sasuke. Sure, you have a profound darkness in you and you won't let anyone help you, but he could do it. That decision is Naruto's decision and not yours. You can't live there, that's something we all know, they'll kill you but it's him who has to decide if he wants to live this life or the life in the village. You can't make decisions for him, Naruto knows perfectly well what awaits for him if he walks through that door."

"Well I don't want him to walk through, not for me." I told him. "He wants to be Hokage and he's going to be Hokage. They've given him the position and he only has to wait for a while before he's finally at the top of the hierarchy in the village. It's what he's always dreamed of and I don't want him to throw away his dream for me, we can't be together."

Deidara laughed and I didn't know exactly why but I think it was because he thought I was wrong and didn't want to say it. He was right on one thing, though: that I couldn't make Naruto's decisions but at the same time, I didn't want to ruin his dream. Deidara thought this guy would come looking for me and honestly, so did I. What should I do for him to leave? What should I do for him to realize that his place was in Konoha? I had one thing clear, and that's that if I had to make him hate me so he would go back to his position as Hokage, I'd do it.

Itachi walked in through the door with a smile on his face, telling Deidara that there was a storm coming and when he closed the door and turned to see him, he found himself with me on the sofa. I don't know if his face and that serious look of his was that of being happy to see me or not.

"Sasuke? What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"I've come for Deidara." I replied jokingly.

"Then you can head through the door." He said in a serious tone and then smiled. "Seriously, why have you come here?"

"To visit." I lied. "I'll only stay for a few days, I just wanted to see you two."

"Well then, welcome." He said, leaving the firewood in a basket next to the fire.

That night, I didn't sleep too well even if I was very tired of not sleeping well the last couple of days. Not having Naruto close to me protecting me had me up all night. I knew my brother was right next door to protect me if something happened— or so I think he would be there to protect me— because at the moment, I could only hear moans and laughs from the two of them and I knew they were too occupied to be looking out for me. I turned and moved around on the bed until finally, I think I managed to get a few hours of sleep.

The next morning, I went out with Deidara to walk around the town because Itachi had gone out to look for some wood he needed; I don't know what else he needed to build for the house. Deidara decided to go out for a few things to eat and after telling me a bit about the town— which there were only four houses to say it that way— he marched off, leaving me to walk around and see what else was left, which wasn't much: a park, a lake, a bunch of chicks that whispered amongst each other when they saw me and a few people working their shops. The majority of them were blacksmiths that made weapons and camping utilities.

I was distracted watching how they were making a hoe for crops when on the other side of the street, appeared that blond hair with the Konoha symbol on his forehead. That imbecile! He really had no cure, he should've stayed at home. How the hell did he always manage to find me? He was a lost case, this guy.

I walked closer to one of those girls and leaning against a tree in the park, I smiled naughtily as if it really interested me what she was going to tell me, as if I was going to hook up with her. I had no absolute care as to what she would say to me, I only wanted Naruto to realize that I could continue living without him and that he leave to his village again. This wasn't his place! It was mine.

I saw him coming annoyingly towards me, picking up his pace and I got scared a bit because although I had gotten out of sight and the girls laughed with me trying to get me, Naruto had seen me perfectly well and he wasn't exactly coming at me with a good look on his face either. In fact, he came to me and while I tried explaining how things were, he pinned me forcefully against the tree, immobilizing my hands and kissing me in front of all the girls. He stuck his tongue in my mouth as if it were the last thing he was going to do in his life, letting the girls see clearly that I belonged to him.

All of them walked away in murmurs but he didn't stop and I ended up closing my eyes, letting him kiss me. I loved his kisses, I couldn't help it. I liked them even more when he was a bit violent with me, so dominant. It excited me to see him like this, so possessive, so jealous.

"You're mine. Is that clear to you?" He asked me, biting his lip from the overall rage he had.

"Leave, Naruto." I told him. "I don't know what the hell you're doing here, you should be in Konoha."

"I don't feel like it. It's not worth it to stay there without you." He told me. "I love you, Sasuke, I don't care about anyone else."

"I don't want you to not care." I said. "You have all you ever wanted. You're going to be Hokage, leave before it's too late. I can only bring you more problems."

"You're right on something, Sasuke. I'm going to be Hokage, but I'll be it in your bed because I have just betrayed the village. I chose you, Sasuke, so if you're still fixated on me to become Hokage, believe me I will be it and you'll only end up obeying me. I only want to be with you, so don't you dare try to pick up girls in front of me ever again, or guys." He clarified. "You belong to me and I'm going to demonstrate it."

He dragged me with him deeper into the trees and once again pinned me forcefully back, kissing my neck lustfully and provoking my legs to start shaking from the excitement, not only from his caresses or kisses, but also from the situation, from the feeling of being at Naruto's mercy right now and although I was kind of letting him, I loved it so much.

I think Naruto was completely out of control because he didn't even let me complain when he practically ripped my zipper open, kissing me forcefully and preventing me from yelling at him or tell him something while I dealt with him putting his hand over my member, massaging it and later on licking his fingers to put them inside me.

I had never seen him as desperate as today to make love to me although I didn't know if this could be considered making love. This was more of a wild sex, without the possibility of letting me complain, stopping him and pinning him back against a tree. He didn't even let me do anything, he had me blocked and I think... he was so fed up with my behavior that this was his way of punishing me: avoiding me from taking control and taking his place.

He entered me without warning or asking for permission. It's not like he entered gently, either, he thrusted deep inside me and when he felt like I was going to scream or complain from the pain, he kissed me, drowning any noise that could come out of me. He didn't stop until he came inside me, moaning like crazy and I couldn't avoid moaning as well. When I came on his abdomen, I realized that after looking over his shoulder... my brother had been standing there, looking surprised as he saw how this blond knucklehead fucked me against a tree. The face he had on... I couldn't describe it. Only these types of things happened to me! 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 48.8K 49
What if Naruto could escape the hell he has been in for so long? What if Naruto could finally be happy? Even if it meant he's stuck with that damn ba...
72.2K 1K 41
You are kicked out by you're parents but then on a morning you bump into a cute guy. Will you2 start being friends, lovers or just people who bumped...
6.9K 214 9
"Book three!" Hayden is back, and with a different kind of monster, what happens when she is trying to track down Daryl and the others she get captur...
24.4K 664 9
FILTHY LITTLE LIPS. kim taehyung