BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIR...

נכתב על ידי angelprincess24

( This is the second book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES ) ANGELA ANDERSON is a 24 years old young woman, who is c... עוד

BLACKMAILED BY MR. BILLIONAIRE
INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EXTRA
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
PROLOGUE OF 'LOVE ON A TOUR'
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
PROLOGUE OF "MY POSSESSIVE MR. BILLIONAIRE"
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
Devil and His Savage Queen

CHAPTER 16

60.6K 1.9K 64
נכתב על ידי angelprincess24

Follow me on TWITTER at : @MMTINA24 .

You can also join me on FACEBOOK at : Angel Lopri and share your views and ideas with me.

You can now also join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

Follow me on WATTPAD for other updates about the story!!

Share the sweet love story of ANGELA AND NOAH more and more with your friends, family and relatives!!

Also read other book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES :-

"MEETING MR. BILLIONAIRE (MMB)"

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE !!

KEEP READING !!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER !!

And now join me on INSTAGRAM : @tinameherchandani82 .

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ANGELA'S  POV :- 

"Hello, can you please tell me where is Mr. Dean Robert's office?" I asked the receptionist.

"Oh yes ofcourse. His office is at 24th floor. So kindly go there," the receptionist answered me with a smile. So I too did the same.

I immediately headed towards the lift, praying that Noah doesn't see me before I meet Dean. But the lift seemed to be taking forever to come down. Please come down fast!

Finally the lift came down and I entered it without wasting anymore time. Luckily only two people boarded the lift with me, and they both got out at 10th floor. So it didn't take much time to reach 24th floor. I immediately got out of the lift and started looking around the floor to find Dean's office. There were only two offices present on the floor, and two women were sitting outside the offices. I read their designations and found out that one of them was PA of Dean and the other woman was PA of Noah. I immediately went to the PA of Dean and asked her whether I can go in his office right then or not. She immediately escorted me to Dean's office. She first went inside the office and then after few seconds came out and told me to go inside.

I went inside and my eyes widened in astonishment. His office was large and magnificent and the interior was just amazing. Dean finally looked up at me from the large stack of papers which were placed in front of him on the table.

"Angela, why are you standing there? Please come inside," Dean told me.

Closing the door behind me, I walked inside the office and took a seat opposite to Dean,
"I hope that I am not disturbing you, Dean,"

"Ofcourse not Angela. I am always free for you. In only short span of time, you already have become one of my very good friends and you also, very soon, are going to be my sister-in-law. So never hesitate to talk to me Angela. I will always be there for you, like I am for Noah." Dean told me.

"Thank you Dean for being so kind to me. Actually I am here to talk to you about...umm..about job,"

"Job? What job?" Dean asked me, with confusion clearly visible on his face.

"Actually Dean, I want to work in some other company as interior designer. I have already completed my post graduation and I always wanted to start my career in interior designing. But as you know, since my father had taken a huge loan from your company, he was under severe stress and depression. So I decided to help my father in his business rather than starting any new job. I wanted to help him pay his entire loan and so I handled the entire stuff in his restaurant. Now, since the matter of paying loan has been closed, I want to start my career and want to do a job in some company as interior designer. But your brother....umm...I mean I talked to him about this matter last night and he didn't want me to do job in some other company. He wants me to work with your company. But Dean, I can't do that. It will really be very uncomfortable for me. But your brother doesn't want to understand anything. So..ummm..can you please do me a favor and make him agree to allow me to do a job. Please Dean, Please." I requested Dean.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Noah, can you please come in my office now?" Dean said in the phone.

Dean is just amazing! What an idea he has given me! Now you will have to agree Mr. Noah or else I am not going to leave you so easily. I know that what I am going to do is childish, but probably this is the only way by which Noah will agree to let me work in some other company. Hmm... this is going to be fun. But I will first give Dean a chance to make Noah understand my point. Right now, I am hiding myself in the corner of Dean's office so that Noah will not be able to find me.

Suddenly the door opened and the devil, in all his glory, enter in the office. I have to agree that Noah looks like some Greek God. He is so damn hot and sexy. He is sooo.... Wait! What am I thinking? Why does this always happen that everytime Noah is in front of me, my thought are not under my control. My all body parts start to betray me. Traitors! Look now, my heart is beating so fast, butterflies are flying throughout in my stomach, and my knees are becoming weak, just by his mere presence.

"What happened Dean? Why did you call me here?" I was brought back to reality by the devil's sexy voice.

Angela! Get a hold on yourself, dear!

"Noah, we need to talk," Dean told Noah.

"Talk about what, Dean?" Mr. Jerkhead asked Dean, with confusion clearly visible on his face.

"Talk about Angela's job, Noah. You need to understand Noah that it would really be very uncomfortable for her to work in the company which is run and owned by her soon-to-be-husband. You need to give her some space Noah. She wants to make her career independently, without anyone's help Noah. Infact you should be happy that she is not after you for money or fame. All the other girls, you have dated, were after you for your money or fame. She is one kind-hearted and selfless girl. She is not mean and selfish like others." Dean told Noah.

For few minutes, Noah remained silent and kept thinking about something. Will he agree or not? If not, then I am not going to leave you so easily, Mr. Jerkhead!

Finally, after few more minutes, the devil decided to speak,
"I understand Dean and infact I am happy to find that she doesn't want my money or fame. But still I can't let her work in some other company. If she wants to work, then she will have to work here. This is my final decision and I don't want to listen anything more about this matter," Noah told Dean.

Stupid! Stubborn! Arrogant jerk! Why can't he just agree? But enough now Mr. Jerkhead! Now it is my turn to harass you!

"So you won't allow me to work, Mr. Noah?" I told Noah, after coming out of my hiding place.

He immediately turned around and his eyes met mine. For a few seconds I was lost in his eyes, but I finally managed to look away from his beautiful eyes and get my mind straight.

"Angela, you here? What are you doing here?" Noah asked still looking at me.

I took few steps and stood exactly in front of him,
"I asked whether you will allow me to work or not?"

"No," Noah replied.

"Ok now don't blame me. You asked for it!" I told Noah and before he can understand what I said, I started tickling him in his stomach.

Yes, this is what Dean told me to do. I too was surprised to know that Noah is affected by such a childish act. I mean, just look at him. He is always so serious, demanding, stubborn and all and he is affected by such a childish act. Oh God! When Dean told me this, I had laughed to such an extreme that my cheeks and stomach had started paining!

*************************

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?
DO YOU LIKE IT?
TELL ME YOUR REVIEWS BY COMMENTING !!

KEEP VOTING !!
VOTE MORE AND MORE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR NOLA !!

KEEP READING, VOTING AND SHARING !!

LOVE YOU ALL !!
TAKE CARE !!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...
272K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
3.1M 74.9K 67
#1 in Romance (This is the first book of MR. BILLIONAIRE SERIES) Emily Evans is a young, smart, beautiful, independent, and stubborn woman. Due to so...