Remember Me? || Jerrie

Von XX_Luminary

Completed Jerrie fanfic [Jade forgets everything that happens to her everyday. Will she ever find out the tru... Mehr

{Prologue}
{Chapter 1}
{Chapter 2}
{Chapter 3}
{Chapter 4}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{Chapter 7}
{Chapter 8}
{Chapter 9}
{Chapter 11}
{Chapter 12}
{Chapter 13}
{Chapter 14}
{Epilogue}
Holiday Oneshots

{Chapter 10}

1.5K 52 37
Von XX_Luminary

*Jade POV*

"Who am I talking to?"

'It's me, Jesy.' The voice was very familiar to my ears.

"Jesy who?"

"Jesy?" Harry repeated and raised his eye-brow. "I wanna talk to her!" He snatched the phone away from my hold and held it against his ear.

"Jesy, Is this really you?"

"Wait, really?! No way!"

It was really bugging me that I could only hear what Harry was saying. I wanna know what they're talking about.

"Does Perrie know?"

"Yea, we got her car. Leigh just got her car back the other day, I think that's what they're using today."

"Alright, see ya."

"Let's go!" He screamed and chucked the controller on the table. "Come on, hurry your ass." He stole the controller from Niall. "But-" Niall tried to argue, but before we even knew what was happening, Harry was already dragging us to the car and buckling his seatbelt.

"Where are we going?"

"Back home." He answered simply. We already knew which house he was referring to, because since we were young, we always referred to Perrie's house as our home as well.

"Why?"

"You'll see."

-----

He cut the engine in front of my apartment building. "Now can you tell us why are we back here?" Niall asked. "You'll see, just wait." He smirked and unbuckled his seatbelt. We did the same action and followed him out of the car. He opened the gate with his spare key and we walked up the stairs.

Harry looked like he was buzzing in excitement as we were still oblivious to what was happening. His picked up his pace once we reached our floor, leaving me and Niall behind at the stairs. We were still a few steps away from the door when Harry was already inside and squealing.

Niall and I looked at each other, confused. And decided to hasten our pace to the door, in order to satisfy our curiosity.

When we reached my apartment, we saw Jesy and Jake smiling at us broadly. "Jesy! Jake!" Niall yelled and ran to jump on them. I copied his action and flung myself on to the couple. We all stumbled back to the ground, laughing.

"What's going on here?" We stopped and turned to the doorway. Leigh, Perrie and Zayn were standing there, an amused and confusion expressions painted all over their faces.

"Jesmida!" Leigh squealed as I lifted myself up from the floor. "Hey guys." She greeted and stood up to hug them.
"How did you get in my house?" Perrie asked while hugging Jake.

"We used the key you gave us."

"Oh yeah, I gave you that." That proves how close we are to each other, literally everyone of them has a spare key to our house. That's still a bit weird though.

"Perrie." I yelled and hugged her tightly. I wanted to yell at her, because of what I had remembered earlier. We had such a precious relationship. Why would she want me to forget everything about it?

"Hey Jadey, how was your day today?" She asked, she doesn't look too bothered from the tight hug I had on her. "It was alright, how about you?" My arm was still around her waist. I was holding myself back from telling her the truth: The coma, the diary, Dr. Woods, about us. But I couldn't, I still needed every single little detail about our relationship in order to confront her about it.

"Not much fun, we went furniture shopping for Leigh's new apartment." She answered as we stare at each other's eyes. She's beautiful. I can't wait for the moment that she can be mine again. Not that it's gonna happen.

Heat rose up my cheeks when I noticed how long we were staring at each other, I tore my gaze away and looked down to hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Umm." She cleared her throat, clearly starting to feel awkward as well and started speaking, "Let's go to the living room with the others." I looked around, no one was beside us anymore. I didn't even hear them go.

"Yeah sure, let's go." She held my hand, I felt my heart jumped out of my chest. She flashed a bright smile at me and we went to the sofas.

Niall and Harry looked up at me, a glint of concern were coated on their eyes. I knew they were worried that I told Perrie about everything. I shook my head as a sign that I didn't say anything.

"So, what brought you guys here?" Perrie pulled me on the sofa with her, setting me on her lap. She wrapped her arms around my torso. Jesy narrowed her eyes on us, then she answered, "We heard that half of the gang was here, so we decided to visit too." She answered, her eyes were glued to Perrie's arms.

"Louis might come by, I think we're doing the same charity event next week."

She whispered something to Harry and he shook his heads. I knew exactly what they were talking about. Perrie used to be so careful not get too close to me, in case I suspect something. I guess it took them off guard when casually Perrie just places me on her lap.

"So, where are you guys planning to stay?" I asked, trying to take away their awkward stares off us.
"Since Leigh is staying here, and the boys are staying at Harry's. We decided to book a hotel, and not add on more people to the crowd."

"Good idea." I said and nodded in approval. "Thanks. So Jade, what have you been up to lately?" Jes asked and all of their attention was back to me again -including Perrie, I knew she really wanted to know what I did today.

"Umm, I don't remember anything that happened before today." I said. "So I really don't know what I do normally."

"Oh yeah, that make sense."

"Anyways, I'm hungry." Niall pouted. "We just went grocery shopping. Be patient, Perrie is planning to cook us something." Zayn said and pecked his cheek. They look so happy together, that some times it makes you feel devastates for your own relationship.

"I'm gonna start now, actually." Perrie let go of me and I instantly missed her warmth. "Anyone wanna help?" She asked. "Yeah me." Harry stood up, with a wild random Jake following in pursuit to the kitchen.

"So Jade, what's going on with you and Perrie?" Jesy asked. "Umm, nothing, we're just friends, aren't we?"

"Yeah, of course you are." She set a squinted stare at me for a few more seconds before going back to Leigh.

"I'll be in the room." I said and looked at Niall. He knew exactly what I was gonna do, and called the others, preventing them from asking me questions. I ran up my room and got my diary to write about what happened today.

When I finished, Leigh came running in the room and got my diary from my hand. "What is this?" She asked and started reading while I try to get it from her.
"Leigh, give it back to me!" I yelled and tried to grab it, but she pushed me away.

"Oh my god, Jade, you need to tell Perrie about this!" She yelled. I grab it from here and hid it behind me.
"Shut up, don't be so loud." I threw a pillow on her face to shut her up. "Please don't tell Perrie, I'm not ready to tell her about this."

"But -"

"I'll explain everything to you, just don't freak."

She sighed and nodded for me to continue. I waited for her to say something before I start my story, "I need the truth. Don't you dare lie to me, Jade, no more lies." I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded my head, I have never heard Leigh this mad.

Is me remembering about everything that bad?

"Okay, I started writing in my diary the day before we went to Jesy's beach house. Then in a few weeks when Jed came back, he introduced me to this guy, called Dr. Woods." I said, she slightly growled.
"Don't blame him, it's not his fault. I'm the one who asked for help. I always knew something fishy was happening, I knew something was being kept from me."

"Who helped you call Jed? I assume you didn't ask him for help by yourself, you need to have some kind of help to contact him, Perrie deleted his number from your phone, she knew this would happen again."
"It's Harry." I sighed.

"Anyone else?"

"Niall." I hated giving my friends away. I remembered Niall told me that he would help me if I didn't tell anybody. But I also promised that I won't lie to her. "He's helping you again?" She asked, as if surprised that Niall actually agreed on helping.

"Yeah why?" I questioned back. "Back then, I found out that Niall was helping you before the Zerrie duos did, I threatened to tell Zayn and Perrie if he didn't stop helping you. He agreed and we haven't spoke about it since, I just thought he would stay to his words, until now they still don't know about Niall helping you."

"And I want to know what you can remember though, care sharing?"

"Actually, this might help me explain it." I gave her the diary to let her read it properly.
"Start reading from day one." She flipped the book to the start and I left her to read it.
I ran to the bathroom, but stumbled on Niall and Zayn speaking to each other in the hallway. Guilt was washing over me, he'll hate me, I told Leigh the truth.

"What's wrong?" He tore himself away from Zayn and ran up to me, wrapping me in his arms. The older of the two soon followed, stroking my hair for comfort.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." I whispered in his ear. His face was painted in confusion, he then asked Zayn if he could leave us alone for a bit, and Zayn, being the understanding and good boyfriend and friend he is, gave me a small smile and sat on the sofa with Jesy, leaving us alone without interrogation.

Niall pulled me into Perrie's room and locked the door. "What are you talking about Jade?"

"I'm sorry, please don't hate me."

"Nothing could make me hate you Jade, you're like a sister to me -I mean I can get mad at you, but never hate. I don't think I'm the kind of person who can hold a grudge against someone. Well, at least I think I never held one on someone before, maybe when I was just a toddler, I might have held one on someone-" He was cut off when I let out a loud giggle. How could someone ramble like that at a time like this? "Oh right, you were gonna tell me something."

"Yea, you promise you won't hate me?"

"Did you not listen to my words a minute ago?!"

"Alright alright." I raised my hands in defense.

My face turned serious again and I told him that I spoke to Leigh about everything, including him helping us. He hasn't opened his mouth the whole time I was speaking.

"Oh." He deadpanned, he had an inexpressive face on. I knew he was mad at me.

"It's fine I guess." Yep, he's mad.

"I'm sure I can beg Leigh not to tell anyone, she always had a soft side for me." He said and left the room. I didn't expect him to leave the room, just like that.
I went out to chase after him, but he was already pulling Leigh away from everyone. I shot Leigh an apologetic smile when we made eye contact.

Now that's one more person who knows the truth. I have to be more careful next time.

I went down to sit beside Harry, who just came out the kitchen.

"What happened to Niall and Leigh?" I was about to tell him, but Zayn went to sit between us. "I don't know." It was obvious that I was lying, but I know they won't ask me about it anyway.

They proceeded to talk about random thing that emerged from their brains, while I try to eavesdrop on Niall and Leigh's conversation. I was surprised that Zayn hasn't questioned me about the emotional state I was in earlier.

I was snapped out of my hearing session when I heard a scream from the kitchen. I jumped up the sofa to check on Perrie. I just found out about our relationship a few days ago, and I already managed to get myself whipped by her.

"Are you alright?!" I yelled when I found Jake and Perrie on the floor, laughing their ass off. Jake hopped up from the floor and reached his hand out to help the blonde. She accepted his help and stood from the floor. They made eye contact for a second and immediately laughed.

I'll admit it, I'm am jealous, even if I know that Jake and Jesy loved each other dearly, but I couldn't help it.
Hazza told me that I would be jealous a lot since the day I was told about our relationship, they said that I would glare at everyone who came near Perrie.

"I'm fine, baba." She went up to hug me and I instantly tightened it. "Okay, you can let go now, I need to go back to cooking." She giggled and my heart melted at the expressive glee. I let go of her waist and decided to sit between Harry and Zayn again.

"So do you like my story?" Harry asked Zayn. "Yeah, but I have a question. I get why the girls section is called Hagwards, because female witches can be ugly and stuff. But why is the boys section called Hogwards then? Does this mean all boys are pigs?" Harry laughed loudly at Zayn's question. My eyebrows turned into a deep V shape in confusion and decided to leave their conversation again.

I looked at Niall and Leigh, who were alone in the corridor, whispering to each other, it's funny how Leigh hasn't shouted at least once, she's usually a loud mouth.

But guilt came washing over me like rain again when I saw Niall's frustrated face, I didn't mean to put someone as innocent as Niall in a position like this, he only helped me for one day and I already went againist the one thing he didn't want me to do. I should have the reward for worst friend ever.

I looked away and flopped myself beside Jesy, who is strolling through her phone. "Hey Jes." I called and she looked at me with a strange face.

"Hi?" She said with a random accent, making me burst out laughing. "What made you wanna sit beside the Fabulous Jesy Nelson eh?"

"Oh help me, your highness! I can't seem to find a way to be as fabulous as you. I've been in many adventures, but I can't find the answer." I went along with her joke. "There is no secret to it, it comes naturally." She said and whipped her hair is the air, making me giggle.

"Eating time!" Perrie yelled while Jake helped to set the table. We all rushed to the table. Leigh and Niall tailing behind us.

"This smells delicious! Are you like Gordon Ramsey or something?" I asked, she laughed and got something behind her. She ran to me and put my head between two pieces of bread.

"What are you!?" She said with a demanding tone, but a hint of humor with it. I looked at her confused as the others laugh.

"Just kidding." She smiled and sat on the seat beside me.

-----

I woke up from the comfort of my sleep, looking up and found a blonde girl beside me. I blinked my eyes for a few seconds and screamed in panic, waking the girl. I stumbled back and accidentally kicked the girl out of the bed.

"What the hell Jade?!" She screamed and rubbed her head. "Are you alright?" She stood back up and checked on me.

"Where am I? Who are you? What yhe hell happened?!"

"Home, I'll tell you everything later." She ran her hand over her hair and I got to look over her features. Her silky blonde hair was making her bright blue eyes pop up, she was wearing a tank top and white velvet shorts, show-casing her perfect thin legs.

She was gorgeous, flawless. I don't think I've ever seen anyone like her.

"I'm gonna make us some breakfast, any suggestions?" She asked, but I was too astonished at the fact that I woke up with a beautiful girl in bed to bother answering.

"Jade?" She called again. When I finally registered that she was talking to me, I looked up and tilted my head to the side. "God, I think we need to start early today." She said and opened the drawer by my side, she pulled out a book and gave it to me.

*Ring *Ring

Her pocket was vibrating. "I'll be back later."

*Perrie POV*

I went out the door and left Jade on the bed, with her scrap book. I answered the call, not checking the caller.

"Hello."

'Hiya Perrie.' My eyes widen when I realized who is was.

"Karl! How you doing?"

'Fine, I actually called to say that we're visiting there later, and we're bringing the kids with us.'

"Jade would love that."

'I know, see you later Perrie, I'll call you when we're near.'

He hung up the phone and I placed it on the kitchen counter. I bended down into the fridge, to search for ingredients for our breakfast.

"So, I saw you with Jade this morning." A voice spoke behind me, starling me to death. I turned around to face Leigh having sips of her tea, which she quickly claimed were too hot for her tongue.

"What happened when we left yesterday? What I mean is that you usually distant yourself from Jade, and now you guys are getting cuddly again. Mind filling me in what's happening between you two?"

"Nothing happened, honestly."

~~~~~

"Night guys." Leigh said, before going in to her room while Jade and I washed the remaining of the dirty dishes.

"So," She started. "What's been happening with life?" She asked. I shrugged it off, "Nothing really."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"You already did."

"Cheeky."

"Do you know why Harry and Louis broke up? I asked Harry who Louis was earlier, he said he was his ex-boyfriend, no more further information given, I'm just curious I guess."

"Louis just fell out of love, I mean they were a happy couple, but he always knew something was wrong. We didn't judge him for his decision, we understood how he felt, and he felt awful for breaking up with Harry. Credits to him for beings brave enough to break up with him, and following what he felt was for the best." I said as I set down the last plate in the rack.

I sighed, part of what I said was aimed at myself. I knew I should got over Jade when we knew about her symptom. Lying to her about everything is difficult. Seeing her interact with other people makes jealousy stir inside me, but I can do nothing about it, all because of my stupid fear. It kills me that she thinks our relationship is simply platonic.

"Go ahead, I'm almost done." I said and she shook her head. "I'll wait, aren't you going to sleep?" Jade's smooth voice came flooding through my ears.

I looked down and realized that I already subconscious finished the washing. "Yeah, I'm done now actually." I wiped my hand with the towel on the rack and turned to face the petit beauty.

"Come on." I offered my hand and brought her back to her bed, deciding to boldly peck her forehead.

"Please stay." She said as I spread the blanket on top of her. I nodded and laid down beside her. Our bodies facing each other, eyes linked together.

"You're really pretty, you know that?" She asked, the dim light covering the blush forming on my cheeks. "Thanks Jade, you are too."

"No, we're different. You're purely perfect, literally hand-tailored by a god."

I sooner realized that she was leaning in, I know I should have pushed her off, but I couldn't help but close my eyes. Having Jade this close to me was making my heart rip open from my chest.

When I felt her plum soft lips against mine, I waste no time kissing her back, our lips were moving in sync, and I couldn't stop myself from smiling into the kiss. I missed this.

When breathing became a problem for us both, I pulled away. She slowly placed her hand on top of mine, lightly tracing my knuckles with her thumb and managed to lace our fingers together. I closed my eyes, savoring the moment.

I have to go back to reality.

"Jade, we can't."

"I know, just don't ruin the moment, let's live in it while we're here eh?" I agreed with her and crept my arms around her. "Night Jade." I said and pecked her nose. "Goodnight Pez."

~~~~~

"You kissing Jade is nothing?!" Leigh yelled. "Shut up! She'll hear you." I said and covered her lips with my hand. Instantly letting go when she bit me.

"Ow!"

"This must be a sign Perrie! Do you think she's starting to remember about you guys?" Leigh's voice was full of hope. I wanted mine to be too, but I just can't get my hopes up, not anymore.
"I highly doubt it. It's just a one time thing, we were just caught up in the moment."

"Caught up in the moment, yeah right." She scoffed, and I turned back to the counter to put some bread in the toaster.

*Bing

A message from Elliee vibrated through my phone.

"Can you please check on her and explain everything while I make us breakfast." I told her and read the message as she ran to Jade's room.

*Jade POV*

I was still looking though the book that girl gave me. She said this could help me, it's honestly just making me more confused with what's going on.

"Morning." The girl who was standing by the doorway said. She had her curly hair tied up in a bun and black piercing eyes perfectly shaped eyes. "Good morning to you too, I guess."

She approached me and sat by my side, slightly inching away from her. "I'm Leigh. And the blonde girl you saw earlier is Perrie." She introduced. Perrie?

"Is she my girlfriend?"

"What? No, why do you ask?"

"She's really pretty." I answered her.

She gave me a look and shook her head, mumbling. "Perrie will kill me." She finally looked at me straight and said, "Since I already know about it, why not help you too." She stood up from the bed, and dug around certain areas in the room. A loud cheer escaped her mouth when she found what she was looking for. She handed me a purple notebook.

"Read everything."

-----

"Why did she wake up beside me then? I thought she wanted to keep her distance." I questioned Leigh, who was explaining everything to me. "I think you asked her to stay with you yesterday."

"Oh... So, what do I do now?"

"Nothing, act clueless around her, act like you don't know about your relationship, your accident, your kiss and everything else. If she asks, tell her I only told you about your memory loss."

"Guys?" Perrie popped up from the door. "Breakfast is ready." We nodded and followed her down to the table, where food was set on the table.

"Do you know what happened now?"
"Yup." I answered as I slowly masticate my toast.

"So, I got a call today..."

"Karl and his family is gonna come visit us today." My head jumped up at the mention of my elder brother. "Really?" I asked, excited. "Yes, Leigh will be with you guys today."

"Why? Where will you be?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go out with my friends today. Is that alright?" She sent me an apologetic smile.
"It's fine." I really wanted her to stay, but I didn't want to be one of those people.

-----

"So, how's mum?" I asked Karl as we drink our cups of tea. Baby Karl was sitting on my lap, eating some chocolate cake we picked up from the bakery. "She's doing fine, the doctor said that she's getting better."

"When can I see her again?" I asked. I found out that my mum can't take care of me, due of her heart condition. She was devastated that she couldn't be there for me, so she let Perrie do it.

"Very soon, she'll be better, I know it."

"Can I ask you a question, Karl?" He bopped his head and I looked at Leigh, to make sure she wasn't listening to us.

"I wanna know more about my coma." I said. I could see that he was debating on whether to tell me or not. "I'm not sure what I can help. How do you even know about that?"

"Please. I need to know."

-----

*Perrie POV*

"Perrie! We're right here."

I turned around, Kathrine, Claudimar, and Elliee sitting in one of the tables, waving their hands in the air. I noticed a man beside them, smiling at me. He was wearing a simple white fitted shirt, with black jeans, and styling a rugged beard like Zayn, he looked rather attractive and definitely my type. If you what I mean.

Which you probably don't.

"Hey guys." I pecked their cheeks and sat in the vacant seat. "Hey, I'm Perrie." I offered my hand to the handsome man sitting beside Claud.

"I'm Alex, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain."

==========

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FRESH QUEEN! ENJOY YOUR FABULOUS PARTY! 🎊🎉

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.7K 225 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
16.2K 751 42
Completed Jade and Perrie are a happy couple... more or less, and members of one of the most famous band in the world. When something unthinkable div...
16.3K 421 16
Jade Thirlwall has been a nerd in all the years of high school. She has been bullied nonstop and hides a very dark secret that no one knows about. Sh...
22.5K 672 11
!COMPLETE! • You Have To Read The First Book To Read This! ~ • This is my Sequel to "Jerrie // Perfect For You". Link To Book 1: https://www.wa...