Hitachiin Purebloods?

Neverland_is_life által

Bree is the oldest Hitachiin sibbling she and her younger twin brothers Hikaru and Karou have a big secret! T... Több

character imfo
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
authors note
Chapter 5
Sorry... again Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
IMPORTANT!!!
...I'm sorry...
Chapter 8
an-i'm so sorry...

Chapter 3

280 8 0
Neverland_is_life által

Once the trio arrived at the classroom door they walked in and to everyones surprise they were walking with thier arms linked and smiles in thier faces. "Kaname! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever!" Bree exclaimed while running to Kaname Kuran but all and I mean ALL of the night class got up from thier seats and Hikaru and Karou stood by thier sister.

"Bree you have your soul protect on remember?" The twins wispered in synk. Then she remembered sighed and finally spoke "If I were you I'd move out of my way... Now." then she realised her soul pertect. Once she did that they all moved out of her way and Bree was once again on her way to hug the 'pureblood prince'. "It's good to see you again Bree Hikaru, Karou." Kaname told them while he hugged Bree with a smile on his face."

"Ops sorry I forgot to introduce myself I am Bree Hitachiin, and these are my brothers Hikaru and Karou" Bree introduced herself and her brothers.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Sorey short chapter but atleast 2 updates in a row! So yea till next time!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

906K 41.5K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
290K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...