Two Worlds: Clash of the Guar...

Av YiLinOoi

*Vampires* II *Romance* II *Action* Elli Nilsson is twenty years old when she is abducted as hostage by a hor... Mer

0 - A Backstreet Boy - Part I
0 - A Backstreet Boy - Part I.5
0 - A Backstreet Boy - Part II
0 - A Backstreet Boy - Part II.5
I - The Blue Portal - Part I
I - The Blue Portal - Part II
II - The Dark Tunnel - Part I
II - The Dark Tunnel - Part I.5
II - The Dark Tunnel - Part II
III - Spearwood Sorcery Academy
IV - The Weapon Cellar - Part I
IV - The Weapon Cellar -- Part I.5
IV - The Weapon Cellar - Part II
V - The Clandestine Triad - Part I
V - The Clandestine Triad - Part II
VI - Rock-Fella Mansion
VII - The Hellhounds' Attack
VIII - The Hot Sandstorm - Part I
IX - Pokkadon Poltergeists' Pub
X - The Singing Mushroom
XI - The Death Stopwatch
XII - A Loyal Vampist - Part I
XII - A Loyal Vampist - Part II
XIII - The Free Ride
XIV - The New Acquaintance
XV - Chilli and Curry
XVI - The Earth Wanderers - Part I
XVI - The Earth Wanderers - Part II
XVII - The Red Merpeople - Part I
XVII - The Red Merpeople - Part II
XVIII - His Lovely Wives - Part I
XVIII - His Lovely Wives - Part II
XIX - The First Kiss
XX - The Cupid Lake
XXI - Debate in Underworld - Part I
XXI - Debate in Underworld - Part II
XXII - The Desert Goblins - Part I
XXII - The Desert Goblins - Part II
XXIII - The Blind Witch
XXIV - A Broken Trust - Part I
XXIV - A Broken Trust - Part II
XXV - The Crazy Whirlpool - Part I
XXV - The Crazy Whirlpool - Part II
XXVI - The Air Bridge
XXVII - Coffin in Ice
XXVIII - The Lost Memory
XXIX - The Vampist's Kiss
XXX - A New Journey - Part I
XXX - A New Journey - Part II

VIII - The Hot Sandstorm - Part II

241 20 6
Av YiLinOoi

Vadiraj

October 3, in the year of 8845, Reminis Calendar (RC)         

Vadiraj stood on the pitch overlooking the remnants of rocks, the remnants of Mount Tampas. The pitch was the site where his armies camped at. He built it there as a reminder that he would never fail again. The scene when he and his goons were imprisoned under Mount Tampas  crossed his mind. To survive, they had to suck each other's blood. It was a total humiliation. The commotion when someone tripped over a stone brought him out of his living nightmare.

The scarlet-haired Kaizord tidied the piles of paper on the stony path, before handling it over to Vadiraj. "My-- My Lord, this is the report of the armies you've created," his voice shaky, afraid of the coming scolding. To his surprise, Vadiraj praised him for a job well done.

A wolfish grin stretched across Vadiraj's face as he scanned through the figures. 

The Hexalogiants which his hellhounds had brought from Rock-Fella Mansion would help him create a new species of monsters. Now he had three hundred and one Vampists including the female Vampist whom he created yesterday, forty eight monsters, and fifteen hellhounds. He was gaining strength. Even the Grim Reapers were scared of his power and didn't impede his progress. He could do anything he liked in this two-thousand-acre of land.

Afar, Vadiraj saw his favourite pet playing with its mates. He commanded Kaizord to leave, before bringing his thumb and his index fingers to his lips. Netto's ears perked up upon hearing Vadiraj's whistle. Its tail wagged in the air; its third green eye shone brighter. After giving a sonorous bark, it dashed towards its owner. The ground shook as it ran. On the far east of the pitch, an avalanche of rocks fell down and crashed onto a dozen of Skeletonoids which were studying some blue prints. Vadiraj didn't care. He had too many Skeletonoids after all. They were the lowest ranked servants and the easiest to create. 

Squatting and scuffling Netto's ears, he whispered, "Netto, I'm going to see my bride, Elli."

The hellhound barked energetically upon hearing Elli's name. Netto liked Elli a lot too. During her captivity, Elli, though scared, was compassionate towards it. There were times she wanted to pat Netto but was afraid that it might bite her. Vadiraj wanted to tell her that Netto was tame, but he couldn't do it in front of his goons. If his followers saw him showing favourism towards his hostage, there would be a riot. They might even lose faith in him.

"Wish me luck," Vadiraj said before standing up. 

Netto gave its owner a wet lick on his cheek, before disappearing into the pitch, banging away two bear-man monsters that were carrying a fiery cauldron.

Vadiraj returned to his bedroom. He took his bath quickly and dressed up properly. He wore the chain-mail underneath his grey jumper, before putting on a black coat with hood. He didn't wear his bone-woven cloak; that would be too catchy for the eyes. He just wanted to watch Elli silently from a corner. He then walked towards the basin. Elli's face reflected from the mirror. He was glad that the scar he left on her cheek had resulted in her constantly remembering him.

The mirror, apart from reflecting his inner desire, also reminded him that he needed to shave. However, he still kept his goatee. His face was no longer cracked up, thanks to the strawberry-blonde he fed on in the afternoon. She was a virgin, whose blood quality equaled to an infant. 

After freshening up, Vadiraj suddenly thought that a coat with hood wasn't enough. He wrapped a grey scarf around his neck, wear his black leather gloves, and put on a black bowler hat. He then whispered a spell and his skull-knobbed staff changed to a normal walking stick.

Changing his staff as he wished was the only magic he could do, having sealed his black wand in it. He missed those days when he could do real magic, but he kept telling himself that his current state was the best. Don't rue. It's time to go. Heaving a deep breath, he walked out of his bedroom. He had almost reached the portal he needed to take to ascend to the earth, when he met Dominic. The hunchback Golden-Born was chaining a horde of mutated Pegasi.

Without smiling, Dominic questioned, "Where are you going, My Lord?" He looked exhausted.

"For a hunt. It has been long since I last hunt, Dominic. I need to keep honing my skill so my muscles don't look as flappy as yours." He had to lie. To lie, he needed to sound arrogant.

"I'm born with a weak physique. You have all the attributes of the coolest man. I'm envious of you." Dominic bowed, which made him appear even shorter.

"Enough flattery, my faithful servant." Vadiraj smiled at Dominic, and the later smiled back feebly. They waved one another good-bye and walked on different paths.

Vadiraj closed his eyes as he stood in his personal portal, concentrated on the place he wanted to go. The rainbow-hued aurora almost sped upward, when a pair of hands embraced him from behind. He pulled her apart and studied her. Those familiar amber eyes. Her hair spiked out like venomous pythons. Vadiraj was glad that she followed his lead and retained a malicious look. He hadn't seen her for days, ever since she chose to live on earth. 

Yet, today, she looked different.

"Where are you going? Whatever you plan to do, don't do it." This was the first thing she said.

Vadiraj frowned. He expected some words of concern from his sister. "You used to stick with my viewpoint, give me two thumbs up for every decision I made. You've changed."

"You're the one who has changed, Vaj. Stop listening to Dominic. I have a bad feeling about him."

"I thought you would understand me. I've never changed. I'm still me." Vadiraj cast his sister another reproachful look, stomped his walking stick on the ground, before rising to earth.

When he arrived at the forest, the sun was sinking. 

Such a beautiful scene of twilight. It had been long since he last enjoyed the panorama of dusk. One day, he would watch the sunset with Elli and Netto. One day, when the war was over, when he became the ruler of Reminis. He took a step forward when his sister's words reverberated around his mind. I'll deal with her later. Stroking his goatee, he advanced further into the shades of trees, collecting some juniper leaves and berries along the path.

Fifteen minutes later, he arrived at Pokkadon Poltergeist' Pub. 

A ring of yew trees, like a crown, surrounded it in an N-shape. The spiny leaves prickled his skin as he trudged forward the long sheltered lane. The red berries on the tress were like the eyes of demons and the unkempt branches their lashes. The run-down, double-storey pub was the only accommodation in the forest. Elli would overnight there. He wished the man standing beside her now was him, not Marko. Seeing the smug face of the blond wizard made him angry. 

What would he do to her at night? Nightfall is when all bad things happen. Whatever it is, I must stop them. He stood on the pub's moldy doormat, and the door opened on its own accord. An old poltergeist with a wrongly-buttoned military attire scrambled to him.

"Welcome, sire. I'm Pokkadon, the pub's owner. The cocktail party has just begun." He called out and a male waiter brought forth a tray with a reddish drink on it. "Care some Bloody Mary?"

"Sounds perfect." Vadiraj grabbed the grey goblet made of some animal skull. A sprinkle of salt lined the brim of the goblet, and he gulped down the liquid with the salt.

"Sire, care to allow my servant remove your cloak and hat?" The poltergeist snapped his fingers, and a female waiter rushed towards Vadiraj this time; her hands stretching out eagerly.

Vadiraj snapped her hands away with his walking stick. His hat slanted at the momentum. The crimson light from the wall candles shone on his face, and the owner stepped forward.

"Sire, if you don't mind me saying, your accent and voice sound familiar. Have we met before? Is this the first time you come to my pub? And the aura revolving around you—"

"Is this the way you treat your patron? Drowning him with gibberish questions?" Ignoring the confused owner, Vadiraj scanned the hall, and chose the seat hidden far back in the shadow.

The female waiter threw a you-are-an-annoying-ghost look at the owner before dashing towards Vadiraj. Straightening her white laced apron, she took out a pen and a note pad from the pocket.

"What would you like to have, sire? Lamb chop with mushroom sauce, black chicken with pea, or... me?" She said the last word in the most innocent voice she could muster, giggling at the same time. Tilting her head in different angles, she strove to get a better view of Vadiraj's face.

Vadiraj tsked. He wanted to extend his fangs and bite her head off. Just for pleasure. Ghosts had no blood left in their veins but they were so nosy, especially Pokkadon. He could even hear the ghost's voice when he was trapped in Mount Tampas. That busybody visited him daily, just to check on how horribly the skin on his face had cracked. His fangs brushed against his inner lips at his sudden rage, but he shoved that thought away. "Give me a goblet of cow's blood." 

The Bloody Mary he drank just now was just a cordial of mixed tomato juice and some spices. Instead of quenching his thirst, it made him more ravenous. He needed something more filling.

The female waiter didn't move her pen or her butt. She still goggled at Vadiraj, as if hoping that Vadiraj would change his mind, and ordered her instead.

Vadiraj grounded his fangs silently and brought out two gold coins. "Take this and go buy some tonic. Your slow mind needs nourishment."

The female waiter pouted her lips, stomped her feet on the floor, and sped down the hall.

Adjusting his hat, Vadiraj looked up. The creepy music had changed to classic waltz. Female patrons, poltergeists, and witches alike in elegant evening gowns, kept pushing their bosoms to make the cleavage more obvious. Some of them had even started to swarm towards him.

A Golden-Born witch who had her black hair combed up like a bee hive stood at the front line. Rings circled her fat fingers. Having ten fingers didn't seem enough for her. Her brown outfit was the most ridiculous. She looked as if she was wearing a wine tank. She had a mole on the right corner of her upper lips. She pouted her lips, putting on a duck-face which she thought was adorable. Vadiraj swallowed his bile. If he didn't control himself, he might've already puked.

"Care to dance, sire? I need a partner." She quacked like a duck, too.

"No. Go. You are not my cup of blood— tea." Vadiraj coughed as he corrected his sentence.

One by one, he rejected them. He wouldn't deny that he had fun doing that. The women's contorted expressions when they were rejected were comical to watch. They looked like a bunch of toads and sloths with unmatching make-up. Too ugly

When his surroundings were cleared, without irritating women but only his goblet of cow's blood, he relaxed. Lifting his hands, he waved away the perfumed air. As he leaned against the back of his chair, he closed his eyes. Time for business

He would just blend himself into the shadow and watched his bride.

They are near.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

402 53 26
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...
512 3 25
Evony Longden was a princess, but not quite a normal one. She was second in line for the throne, trained for battle, and the problem daughter. After...
3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
57.5K 1.4K 42
The Quarter is quiet. Marcellus controls the vampires. The wolves live like outcasts in the Bayou. The Witches have a rocky peace with the vampires. ...