Percy Jackson The Wolf Prince

Por LordOfAutumn

(Warning; probably has plot holes) Highest ranking; #4 on pjo, #2 on chb After Percy Jackson gets betrayed by... Mais

~Chapter One~
~Chapter Two~
~Chapter Three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
The End Of The Book, Authors Note & Self Promotion
Sequel is out!

19

16.8K 359 31
Por LordOfAutumn

•Percy P.O.V•

The badger is walking around its den, little does it know that it was being looked at, by me. I stood out of the wind and moved around until I knew it was the perfect moments to pounce, but in the last second the wind suddenly changed from direction, the badger smelled me, and it ran, but I wasn't any normal wolf, that could easily be outrun, I was  one and a half times bigger then any other wolf, making it easy to catch up with the badger and biting it's paws, so that it couldn't run further, then I bit its neck, instantly killing it. Then I moved it and started eating off the poor creature. Then I ran a few miles running past  huts of humans and dears, I saw many animals while I was running, even faint silver glowing dear, I found s little cave and started sleeping in it, that was part of a mountain it was big enough to house a family of seve-, to house a big family, but a small enough entrance to make it hidden. From the right I hear a sound. I looked and saw a bear.
"I may be a big wolf, but a bear is huge, even for a wolf, and I probably am in his den, or his territory, so either I will have to defeat him or run, and I think I should run,mi ain't gonna risk it" I think while slowly walking backwards with my tail down. "If I take him down, I will be badly hurt and I won't survive long then." I think while running away, "I need to find my own territory, on my own, not just because I am the Prince of Wolves, I need to earn it, and find a purpose in life."

So, this chapter with this text is 321 words.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

370K 6.4K 22
Girlfriend: broke up with me Poseidon: got in a bad fight with him Camp: got kicked out Sally and Paul: left the country Percy Jackson: gone After b...
46.7K 625 11
After the Giant War, Percy gets betrayed and decides to become an assassin for Hades. What will happen? Will probably update every other week, with a...
501K 11.7K 41
(#1 halfblood 14-08-2018) (#1 Darkpercy 18-10-2018) (#1 pjofandom 29-12-2019) No matter who you are, what you are, if you've done a crime, you must...
397K 6.9K 51
Written in: 2016- 17 Disowned Cheated Betrayed Percy had nothing to live for, No future, no purpose, no reason to still walk the earth, between life...