love bug; joshler

De babyboyjish

josh has cancer. tyler is his new neighbor. Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
epilogue
new book!
THANK YOU!
20k!!!!
a/n + my ugli face!!
wHAT THE FUCK
new book!!

seven

7.1K 319 216
De babyboyjish

tyler's pov
day two in the new house. i really have nothing to do. mom and dad left for work and i have no friends here. i mean i would talk to jos- no. i really need to stop thinking about him. i don't know the kid at all, but he always pops up in my head. i mean his brown eyes are so breathtaking. i could stare at them all day, drown in them.

okay tyler, seriously stop thinking about josh.

instead of thinking about josh i decide to scroll through tumblr. i just go on there to look at all the nice aesthetic blogs. i don't have the time and effort to make a nice account.

after tumblr, i decide to play my keyboard for awhile. i don't think i'm the best at it so i usually mess around with the keys until it sounds decent. i grab my journal that's filled with lyrics and music for my keyboard and ukulele. i look at a random song and start playing the notes i have written down. i get really into it and start closing my eyes.

twenty minutes fly by and i jump at the sound of a phone ringing. i grab my phone and it isn't mine. i look out my window and see a blushing josh staring at me from his room.
was he watching me this whole time?
i start to feel heat rush to my cheeks. i had no clue what to do, i gave him a small wave and smile. he gave me one in return, i feel my face get hotter. i go to my window and shut it and close the blinds.

fuck, josh is cute.

•••

"so honey what did you do today?" my mom asked.

"um nothing really. i played my keyboard for a bit." i replied.

"that's great! so i was thinking" she said, i gulped. "tomorrow you should go over to the dun house and try to become friends with that one kid. i can't remember his name. it started with a j."

"j-josh" i whispered.

"yeah! that's it!" she beamed. "instead of staying home all day maybe he could show you around town."

"uh ok." i sighed.

"i already asked laura, she said she would tell josh tonight about it." she replied.

"ok mom."

•••
josh's pov
"josh, honey, can you come here real quick?!"

"coming ma!" i replied. i walked down the stairs and made my way into the living room.

"what is it?" i said, actually curious in what she wanted.

"so i made a plan for you and that cute boy tyler." she beamed. i stood there in shock. (a/n boi shook)

"kelly really wants tyler to make some friends and she thought you were a nice kid. she was wondering if you could show him around town tomorrow." she explained.

"uhh i guess i could." i shrugged. "what time is he coming over tomorrow?"

"sometime around 1." she replied.

"alrighty, i'm gonna go to bed. night ma." i said while heading back upstairs.

"night sweetie!" she yelled back.

i flopped down in my bed and sighed.

i have to spend the whole day with tyler tomorrow?? me?? don't make a fool out of yourself dun.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3K 139 7
*trigger warning* tyler doesn't want his life anymore. he's had enough of being scared of his own thoughts. he hates himself. but josh loves him. ca...
414 10 1
i do not own this, all credits the the owner. if you're easily triggered, please don't read this. if you're not, hope you enjoy reading this!
37.8K 1.4K 30
When Josh finds some things Tyler left out for him after he died will Tyler be reunited with Josh? Or will this mean the start of a revolution?
13.1K 618 24
where josh visits paris and happens to find tyler. -𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙧 ✰