The Contest Winner

De literarymegan

After you win a week long trip to North Carolina with Nash and his family, your whole life starts changing. B... Mais

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26

Part 20

96 7 0
De literarymegan

My POV

''Y/N!'' Wait up!'' I hear Taylor calling. ''I didn't know.''

''I know, Taylor. It's okay.'' I smile at her with my eyes still filled with tears.

''Where are you going for the next 3 days?'' she ask calmly.

''I don't know, anywhere but here!''

''Stay with me! I don't wanna be alone tonight..'' She winks at me.

I remember telling her that the night my dad was diagnosed with cancer.

''Y/N! Please stay! I'm so sorry, I love you!'' Nash begs me.

I grab Taylor by the hand and pull her threw the front door she then directs me to her car and the next thing I know I'm on my way to go live at Taylor Giavasis' house for the weekend. I get my phone out and text Ashley.

This day just keeps getting worse..

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
390K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 65.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...