Living with Idiots - British...

By MrsSuggSugglet

Erin and her closest friends Avery, Kendal and Lia move from sunny California to rainy London to continue the... More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
•u p d a t e•

s i x

124 0 5
By MrsSuggSugglet

*Joes POV*

I woke up facing Erin. I put my thumb on her lip. She's been through hell and back and I need to help her. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Hey" "Mornin" "Hi" I heard from multiple voices.

"Mind if I make breakfast?" I said.

"Of course not! We know it's for Erin. Whatever to make her happy and forget about yesterday." Kendal said smiling. "Plus, less work!"

"Haha"I laughed.

I made pancakes with banana, Nutella and chocolate chips. Also beans and halloumi. Zoe taught me that recipe.

"Hey guys." Erin said sitting next to Jack as he put his arm around her to make her feel comfortable.

"Horrible dream as expected." She said putting her knees to her chest.

"Sorry to hear that." I said putting the food on the plates.

"We will have a better day today. Everyday. Promise." Lia said.

*Erins POV*

I smiled as everyone sat down and ate breakfast.

"What do you want to do, Erin?" Jack said.

"Think I want to stay here today, and tomorrow we set up the furniture together." I said shoving pancakes in my mouth.

Joe put his hand on my knee then placed it back on his leg.

"Sure sounds nice." Avery said.

After breakfast I stayed in my pajamas and went into Joes bed. I went under the covers as rain started trickling down his window. Typical London weather I guess. I put in my earbuds and played R U Crazy by Conor. I was looking through my fans profiles for no reason.

"Hey baby." Joe said getting in the bed.

Him calling me baby practically made me want to kiss him.

"hey" I said putting my phone down pulling him my his shirt then giving him a kiss.

"What you listening to" he said rubbing my back.

"Just Conor." I said laughing as he slowly rubbed my bum. He took his hand off of me and put it on my cheek and kissed me.

"Joe.." I said giggling.

"Guys! Let's go to town! But clothes and stuff!" Kendal yelled.

"Guess we can continue our fun later." Joe said smirking as he got up.

Ugh. I just want him now!

I headed to Joes bathroom and applied makeup. I covered my wound with makeup which made it look invisible. Once I was proud with it I picked a simple outfit.

I went over to Joe as he was putting a bomber on. 

"I love those jackets on guys" I said teasing as I left to the living room.

"Hey girlies." I said singing.

"Next Conor Maynard, huh?" Lia said on the counter.

"Defo" Avery said.

"Surprised the boys aren't ready." Kendal said.

"Yeah it's usually us that are late." Avery said.

"Guys don't you think that the boys look so good in bomber jackets? Oh my gosh." I said leaning in.

"I thought I was the only one! I saw Jack wearing one, oh!!" Avery said kissing her fingers then opening them in the air.

We all laughed as the boys came in.

*Joes POV*

Me and the boys were standing out I the hallway the whole time. We didn't even feel bad for eavesdropping. We were looking back at eachother laughing really quietly.

"So wanna go buy bombers?" Conor said.

"Oh my god." They all said in unison.

We all literally crapped our pants besides the girls. They were embarrassed.

"We're just playing, let's go." Jack said opening the door for the girls.

*Erins POV*

@OfficialErinTaylor: sweater weather❤️

I posted the picture just before we got out uber.

We were all heading to town for drinks and shopping.

We all got home exhausted.

"I can't believe how many clothes we have." I said laughing as we had about 25 bags of clothing/home supplies.

"Let's all have naps in the boys room." Ave said biting her lips.

"Yeah with that new stuff we bought from Pink and VS!" Kendal said whisper-yelling.

"Are they still at that shop?" I said.

"Yep" Lia said grabbing her bag.

We all went and changed and sat on the couch together. I was wearing a black lace set, Avery was wearing red silk top with bottoms, Kendal was wearing creme full body set, and Lia was wearing a light blue dress with long socks.

"Their faces are going to be priceless." Lia said laughing as we were all set out on the couch.

"Let's just play some tv while we are waiting." Kendal said turning on the tv.

"I'll grab the candy!" I yelled as I opened the cupboard to find tons!

We all sat down watching a movie.

The door opened and we heard talking and footsteps. The footsteps stopped and so did the talking soon after.

"H-hey guys.." Caspar said.

"Oh hey Casp!" Avery said getting up as she grabbed water.

"Come sit boys." Kendal said patting the seat next to her.

"Okay." Jack said.

"Like the stuff we bought?" I said trying not to laugh.

"Uh huh." Joe said.

"Well we're tied." Lia said sitting up as we did too.

"Wait what?" Conor said.

We all giggled and left the boys.

"Guys that was so funny but I'm actually tired so I'm going to go lay down." Lia said.

We all nodded and went into each boys room.

I changed into some real pajamas and went into Joes bed on my phone.

"Hey" Joe said jumping on the bed.

"Hi" I said on the phone.

"Was that some prank." Joe said chuckling.

"Mhmm!" I said laughing putting down my phone as I leaned in for a kiss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 86K 63
"Y si no eres el amor de mi vida diré que me equivoque de vida y no de amor" Cuando Izuku observó como Kacchan le decía que sería padre, supo que en...
183K 10.3K 17
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justicia por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suce...
454K 30.5K 73
Boku No Hero Academia Viendo el Futuro: Los estudiantes de la U.A estaban a punto de tener una clase, como todos los días, pero fueron citados no sol...
563K 89.3K 36
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...