The Last Song (The Last Cut S...

Por emlong123

Disarray is an outcast, people call her 'emo'. Her family is full of preps. They hate her new lifestyle of be... Más

The Last Song (The Last Cut Sequel)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

4K 112 19
Por emlong123

A/N Thanks for all the comments!! Love them!! You should check out my other story Good Girl, Bad Band its getting pretty good lol  I like this chapter idk y because its not that great lol Comment and enjoy!

Chapter 11 Something I've Been Missing

Dis's POV

When I got back to the bus I ignored everyone. I should've expected this though, I should've known everything was too good to be true.

I need to call my mom, tell her she's going to be a grandmother. I picked up my phone and dialed the house number quickly.

"Disarray honey! How are you?" My mom cooed, causing me to smile.

"Hey mom, I'm doing good. I gotta go soon though, band stuff but I have to talk to you and dad."

"Sure, I'll have him get on the other line." She said and I heard her call for him and then a click, telling me he picked up the phone that was in his office.

"Hey Disarray, it's been too long since we've talked to you." My dad said.

"I'm sorry, I've been really busy." I leaned against the wall that my bed was against and put a hand on my stomach.

"Oh well, tell us what you have to tell us." Mom ordered nicely.

"Well, Ronnie and I broke up." I said bluntly.

"Oh sweetie..." My mom trailed off.

"He cheated on me. It's fine/ I'm getting over it. But I have to tell you something else that I think you guys might like." I smiled.

"What?" My dad asked.

"Come on Disarray, tell us!" My mom said excitedly.

"I'm pregnant."

There was silence, my parents shock filling the phone line.

No words, just dead air.

"Mom..Dad?" I squeaked.

"Disarray.. I just.. Wow." My moms voice was appalled and disappointed.

"I told you not to get knocked up. I expected better from you." My dad growled and then I heard him slam the phone down, hanging up.

"I'll go talk to him. I'm so happy hun! I'm gunna be a grandma! Oh my goodness!" She cheered, making me smile.

"Thanks mom." After we said goodbyes, I hung up and laid back on the bed, closing my eyes.

"Disarray! I have to talk to you!" Damon yelled, banging on the door. I sat up and walked to the door, opening it to find him breathing deeply and looking like he's been through hell.

He opened his mouth to speak up...

Damon's POV 1 Hour Before.

I crossed my arms and stared at the blonde and the model in front of me.

The blonde looked at me with wide eyes and the model chick, Crissy I think is her name, smiled smugly at the blonde.

"What do you mean? 'Plan to break Dis'?" I asked.

"Its nothing guitar boy." This must be that Alice chick! Everything is making more sense now!

"Doesn't really matter. I hate her anyways. I miss Lennox." I lied, a plan forming in my head. Alice smiled, believing me.

"Really?"

I nodded, "Dis is too much drama." I lied again, shrugging my shoulders. Alice let out a small squeal of delight and I felt Crissy's eyes on me.

"Good!" Alice grinned and clapped her hands once.

Blondie turned to Crissy and pulled her hair back, making Crissy meet her gaze. "If you tell him anything, I swear to god I will ruin you. Ruin you." She growled.

Crissy's eyes widened and she squeaked out an agreement.

"Bye guitar boy, goodbye Crissy." Alice smirked and walked away.

"You lied to her about you hating Dis, right?" Crissy asked and I nodded.

"Dis is great. She's like a little sister. That's why I want you to tell me about this."

Crissy took in a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, I'll tell you. But you can't tell her I told you."

That was when I realized that Crissy wasn't all that bad.

Disarray's POV

"She what?!" I yelled, throwing my bottle of water at the door.

"I just fucking told my parents that we broke up!" I screamed.

"I know! But you have to act like everything is the same. Alice doesn't know that she told me, if she did she would ruin Crissy." Damon said soothingly.

"O-okay. I won't. i just.. I have to go see Ronnie." I said.

"He still cheated on you."

"To protect Crissy!" I yelled and grabbed my phone.

"Just.. Be safe and don't get caught by Alice." Damon sighed and let me through the door.

I ran out of the bus and into the sunlight.

I ran onto the bus to find Ryan sitting on the couch with Jacky, talking with him about, I'm guessing, a song.

"Where's Ronnie?" I asked quickly. Ryan rose a brow and scoffed, throwing his drum stick down the bunk hallway.

"Down there. Go. Run off to see the guy that broke your heart." He seethed.

I grinded my teeth and shook my head, walking down the hallway. When I got to where the stick was, I turned around after picking it up and chucked it back at him.

"Fuck off." I growled and walked to Ronnie's room, knocking on the door impatiently.

"Go. Away." Ronnie said, his voice holding a slight slur. You gotta be kidding me.

I twisted the doorknob, feeling it twist effortlessly in my hand I took in a deep breath and pushed the door open. Ronnie was laying on his bed fully dressed with a shot glass in his hand and a half empty bottle of bourbon next to him.

"Ronnie.." I trailed off, my hand cupping my mouth in disbelief.

"Dis?" He asked, his eyes wide and curious.

I sighed and walked in more, closing and locking the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and snatched the shot glass out of his hand and put it on the side table, same with the bourbon.

"You can't do this Ronnie.." I trailed off, pushing his hair out of his face.

"But.. You hate me now." He closed his eyes and I rubbed his cheek softly.

"I couldn't ever hate you, I'm just mad." I whispered and laid down next to him.

"Don't be." He mumbled.

"I know boo I know. Crissy told Damon everything, about how you are with her just to protect her." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulderrs, holding me close to him. "Does that mean you forgive me?"

"Partially. You still cheated on me. But I'll get over that soon, I miss you more than I'm mad at you." I closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"I have a question."

"Then ask it." He suggested, reminding me that he's still tipsy.

"Did you ever sleep with her before we broke up?"

"No. I just talked to her, and when you saw us by the bus she kissed me. Earlier when I said before or after we broke up I wasn't thinking, the alcohol got to me." He said, sounding less drunk. His words weren't as slurred.

"So technically you never really cheated on me." I whispered and boosted myself up so I could look at his face.

"Yep."

I smiled and kissed him tenderly. His lips molded to mine and I felt at home in his arms.

After an hour of just laying there he finally fell asleep, I slipped out of his arms and pressed a quick kiss to his cheek before I walked out, not looking back.

Now, where's Alice..?

Most likely creeping around like a fucking weirdo.

I walked around aimlessly until I found a familiar blonde hiding behind Asking Alexandria's bus.

"Alice!" I yelled out, not caring if the AA boys heard me, I wanna meet them anyways.

She turned around, her eyes widened.

"Dis!" She squeaked, looking like she was caught off guard.

I stalked over to her. "I thought you were my friend." I growled.

"Oh honey. Not anymore."

"Why? What the fuck did I do?" I asked, throwing my hands up.

"You stole the things I deserved to have!" She yelled.

I shook my head and looked out towards the stages. "I didn't steal anything. You never had Ronnie or Warped. You just had Ron and the tour. Get over it."

"And now you're pregnant with his kid. But I could change that." She smirked. I looked at the deadly look in her eyes and I ran. I got about 10 feet away from her before I was tackled to the ground. I pushed up against her and wrapped my arms around my stomach to protect my baby.

Alice rolled me over and straddled my waist and punched me multiple times, hard. I never knew she could punch. I shoved her off of me and tried to stand up, but the smell of blood and after being punched I was too dizzy to stand up, everything was spinning and the world was at a bad angle.

"Ohh no you don't!" She sing songed and shoved my down again, my head smacking against the concrete. I groaned out in pain and tears ran down my cheeks.

She kicked my side, and that's when I started screaming. I rolled onto my side and curled up, I just want to protect my baby.

But she didn't stop, she kept kicking me with her damn boots.

I started to get black dots invading my vision, and I let out another scream, hoping one of the AA boys would come out since this is happening seriously right outside their bus door. And my hopes came true when I heard an accented voice yell out: "What the fuck?! You! Stop!" I heard feet against the pavement and the pain stopped, and everything went black.

I heard yelling and sirens, and everything else is a blur.

I woke up in a hospital bed, my head and ribs pounding. I looked around and spotted Ronnie looking out the window.

"Ronnie?" My voice was quiet.

He looked around and smiled happily. "Baby." He walked over and kissed my forehead. "You scared us babe, we thought you were a goner."

I shook my head and scooted over in the bed despite the pain in my side and I pulled him towards me. "Lay."

He chuckled and laid down next to me. "You have cracked ribs and a slight concussion. Nothing to major."

"What about the baby?" I asked quickly.

"Our baby is fine, all the kicking was on your ribs." He said and patted my stomach lightly. I giggled and leaned my head against his chest.

"We have to act like we still hate each other, you know that right?" I asked.

"Yea I kinda figured. I can handle doing that until she gets locked up." He said and kissed the top of my head.

"I think a secret relationship would be fun."

"Its not as fun as you think." he said before he caught himself.

I gasped and smacked his chest, but still giggled. "You're lucky I love you."

"I'm very lucky you do." He said seriously.

I grinned and kissed his chest since it hurt too much to try to actually kiss him.

"I'm lucky you do." I whispered.

"How can you forgive me for what I did?"

I shrugged. "I understand why you did it. And I love you too much to keep pushing you away. I'm scared you'll move on." I shrugged painfully.

"You're way too good for me." He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Who saved me?" I asked curiously.

"Danny and Ben from Asking Alexandria. They were here, they went downstairs for food. We have the next few days off of Warped, they want us to be able to have a little break."

I nodded and closed my eyes. I was just about to close my eyes when a rowdy group busted into the door. My rowdy group.

"Disarray! I told you to stay safe!" Damon said exasperated and I groaned.

"What are you doing! You are hurting her! Get your grimy hands off of her!" Jenna yelled at Ronnie.

"She told me to lay with her! Back off Reynolds!" He yelled.

"Shut. Up." I growled.

Everything went quiet, and I sighed happily.

All I want is to sleep in his arms, something I've been mssing.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.7K 99 20
Dysfunction originated in Las Vegas, and two sinners find a way to survive through all the hell and destruction. Those Sinners are Ronnie Radke and A...
5.8K 170 31
Kaitlin Radke, 20, younger sister to Ronnie. She is touring with them when she meets BVB, a band she loves. Andy, falls for our Rock Princess, but, R...
485K 17.5K 71
Star Flanders is not the average teenage girl. She goes through a lot at home, and is bullied everyday at school. One day she met a boy named Jamie W...
853 10 21
Ronnie Radke was, as you know, the lead singer of Falling In Reverse and ex-lead singer of Escape The Fate. However, a catastrophic accident occurs a...