Finding Felicity - Jaebum

Od okjaebum

All Dahlia wanted was to be free from her past would she escape it or would it catch up to her and hurt her a... Více

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
EPILOGUE ✨

Chapter 15

20 2 7
Od okjaebum

3 months later

It's been a few months since that incident with Yugyeom and Dahlia and Mark & Tessa things have gotten way better expect for Yugyeom and Dahlia. They haven't really been talking since everything happened she avoided him at all coast it was getting harder since there on tour together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Baby I'm so nervous to perform tonight." Jaebum said." Oh don't be nervous you'll do great I promise and I'll be here supporting." Dahlia said. " I love how your starting to dress more and more like me." Jaebum said laughing."I was trying to go with the fly concept." Dahlia said loving her outfit

"Well you nailed it especially with this Jacket you look like Jackson." Jaebum said laughing." That's because I let her wear one of my hats and I mean come on look at me I do have style." Jackson said breaking out into his high pitch laugh. Making everyone else laugh. Tessa walked in with Jinyoung.

Dahlia smiled because of how infatuated they were with each other she was happy that her bestfriend found love because she deserved it."so when y'all getting married.?" Dahlia said." I don't know but I am putting a ring on it." Jinyoung said."really.?" Tessa said looking at him in shock."calm down honey it won't be any time soon we're still young." Junior said. Tessa was glad he said that because she knew she wasn't ready.

"Okay guys well I want you to know I love all of you and I know y'all are going to kill it " Dahlia said. "thanks that means a lot." Mark said. After they chatted it was time for them to perform before walking on the stage Jaebum kissed Dahlia.

"What was that for.?" Dahlia said. "I needed a good luck charm." Jaebum said making Dahlia smile." Go get them babe." GOT7 finally got on stage and started to perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Omg y'all did so good." Tessa said jumping up and down running to hug Jinyoung kissing him." It was so lit y'all really did the damn thing what I have to do to get one of these jackets." Dahlia said making everyone laugh."y'all laughing but I'm serious." Dahlia said."I'll get you one babe don't worry." Jaebum said.

"We should get going back on stage will you come on stage at the end of the show I think it's time we tell the world about us." Jaebum said. Dahlia was so scared she didn't know if it was a good idea since her dad was still looking for her and she didn't want to put anyone in danger.

"Baby I don't think I'm ready for that yet maybe in the next city." Dahlia said Jaebum always wondered why she would look worried as if she was scared of something but he didn't push."okay babe well let me get back to doing my thing the boys waiting for me." Jaebum said kissing Dahlia on the forehead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Back at the hotel.

"So where's the next stop.?" Dahlia said Massaging Jaebum." South Korea." Jaebum said smiling. " I know you and the boys are excited since most of y'all were born there and used to live there." Dahlia said." Yeah we are I'm happy that you can come with us." Jaebum said."yeah me to but you know it's been a minute since we did something. . . I don't know fun." Dahlia said rubbing her hands up and down his chest.

"Hmmm is that so." Jaebum said getting up Laying in between her legs."I think you should relieve some of your stress." Dahlia said and before she knew it Jaebum was doing exactly that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoul,South Korea

"Omg it's so beautiful here." Dahlia said looking out the window of the apartment ."yeah it is sometimes me and the boys miss living here." Jaebum said."then why don't you move back if this is where you guys are happiest.?" Dahlia said."well one it's less trouble living in LA then it is in Korea plus LA is like our second home so we're happy there especially Mark since he's from there." Jaebum said.

"Well I'm happy for you I know tonight it's gonna be lit I never knew I would get into Kpop and I definitely didn't know I would be dating a idol ." Dahlia said." I didn't think I would be dating at all but here we are." Jaebum said laughing."why me though you could have anyone I was just a regular girl getting off a plane." Dahlia said." Because I think you are the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on and I was determined to get to know you and like I said I always get what I want." Jaebum said with a smirk.

Dahlia pinched him."baby that didn't hurt at all." Jaebum said laughing slapping her on her thigh. They started to play fight making Dahlia laugh so hard she couldn't breathe." Okay okay you win go get great for your show." Dahlia said pushing Jaebum."okay okay." Jaebum said taking his shirt off throwing it at her walking to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys were getting ready to perform. Tessa and Dahlia were back stage looking out they could see all the fans and they were amazed at how they could perform in front of all those people."damn girl I don't know how they do it I would faint." Tessa said laughing. "Same girl but isn't Junior introducing you tonight.?" Dahlia said.

"yeah he is do you think I look okay." Tessa said looking at her outfit

"You look great as always" Dahlia said." Thank you look cute to are you going on stage.?" Tessa said

Making Dahlia look at her self she felt like she dressed simple

."no I don't think so I am wanted you know." Dahlia said."hoe we in Korea and if your dad was going to get you he would've done it by now." Tessa said." Ehh you have a point but one girl at a time." Dahlia said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile the boys finally stopped singing and dancing and started talking to the fans. " IGOT7 I have to share something with you for awhile now I've been keeping something from you and I'm sorry but I can't hide this anymore but I have a girlfriend."

Junior said he was hoping for the worst but the fans were screaming and saying nice things." YOU GUYS WANT TO MEET HER." Junior yelled and everyone started going crazy."Baby come on out." Junior said

Holding his hand out and Tessa walked out she was so scared but when she reached Junior everything else didn't matter."Isn't she beautiful.?" Junior said and everyone screamed Yes."hello everyone my name is Tessa." She said sounding like Youngjae making everyone laugh and Youngjae rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Well I have a special guest to she means a lot to me you guys so be nice to her can my beautiful girlfriend come out here." Jaebum said. In that moment Dahlia froze she didn't know what to do she didn't know if she could have the courage to go out there and risk it all or run away. While she had the chance.

What is she going to do.?

----------------------------
• Will Dahlia make the right choice.?
•I hope you guys liked the chapter 🌸
• instead if one member today lets appreciate GOT7 as a whole

babies forever slaying 💖🔥

Even though I love JJ , 2jae does something to me 😩💕

😂😂😂

they are something else 💦

this era 🔥✨💜

"We're gonna flyyyyy" 💘

-enjoy 🌸

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

75K 1.9K 44
'Do you love me?' 'All my life I've felt lost until I met Y/N' Jinyoung comes into your life but so does your new care...
96.5K 2.4K 25
There's nothing too fast to say love when you find the right one already. My very first fanfic about Jackson GOT7 omg, english isn't my first languag...
406 25 17
This is my first fan fiction so please be aware that it's not that good, but enjoy anyway !
203K 9.1K 147
" 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧. " [GANG!AU] - This story is about a confident gangster, falling in love with a k-pop idol a...