Steven x Lars

Por OwlTrowel101

Lars always thought of Steven as an annoying pest that followed him around everywhere until the day that he g... Mais

Lar's Diary
Finding the Journal
Finding Lars
The Hourglass
The Seagulls

Part One - Getting to Know Steven

5.7K 90 32
Por OwlTrowel101

       Lars had always thought of Steven as annoying and weird until the day that the moss took Sour Cream, Jenny, and Buck.

                           •  •  •

       Lars did not like crossing the police tape near the pond that day, but he wanted to be in the "cool" group. 
"I don't think we should go in there", Steven said nervously. 
"SHhhhh...", Lars whispered to Steven, "You are going to ruin it for us!"
"Are you two coming in?!", Jenny exclaimed. 
"Coming!", Lars replied.  Lars took of his shirt and ran towards the pond.  Wading in the water Lars ignored the pleas of Steven from the shore.  Sour Cream and Buck were splashing water at each other while Jenny was taking photos.  As Lars was swimming towards Sour Cream, Jenny, and Buck, the moss seemed to be moving towards them.  The moss then moved rapidly trapping Sour Cream, Jenny, and Buck in a moss cocoon.  Lars screamed and swam towards them trying to take the moss off of them.  Steven jumped in the water and grabbed Jenny while Lars grabbed Buck and Sour Cream. 
"WHAT DO WE DO!!!", Lars shouted in a panic as he put Sour Cream and Buck on the back of the pizza truck.
"I don't know!", Steven shouted, "UMmm... Can you drive them to the top of that hill?!"
Lars was in such a panic he decided to follow Steven and to drive to the top of the nearest hill that was overlooking the town.  Lars got into the truck and realized that he had never driven a truck before and did not have a license too.  Lars stepped on the gas pedal hard as the car shot forward.  The truck went down through the rode towards the hill.  Lars thought that they were going to make it as the truck approached the hill. 
"Watch out!!!!", Steven screamed as a truck horn went off.
Lars turned his head just as the semi truck skidded the car's side causing it to slide off the road.  The car rolled over once before crashing into a tree.  Lars hit the tree as his wrist bent into an odd position.  Lars screamed as the pain rushed through his wrist numbing his hand. 
"Are you alright!", Steven shouted from the broken car.  Unbuckling his seat belt Steven ran over to Lars to see what happened.  Lars stood up not wanting Steven to see he was crying.
"Let's just get them to the top of the hill", Lars mumbled.  Limping towards the overturned car, Lars grabbed Sour Cream while Steven grabbed Jenny and Buck. Lars grunted as he pulled Sour Cream to the top of the hill.  Once at the top, Lars dropped Sour Cream and sat down to hold his broken wrist.  After a few seconds the moss bloomed with big pink petals.  The warm air and wind lifted away the blossoms and moss.  Staring around him at the beautiful sight Lars forgot the pain in his wrist.  The pink and red flowers gently floated through the air as the sun began to rise above the dull clouds.  Lars looked around at the pretty sight before his gaze fell upon Steven.  Steven was smiling and looking around at the landscape around them.  For once Lars realized how amazing and cool Steven was.  Steven looked at Lars and then towards the ground.  Lars followed his gaze and saw Sour Cream, Jenny, and Buck getting up and looking around at the hill.
"Oh this is beautiful!", Jenny exclaimed looking around at the sight.  Jenny took out her phone and took a few photos.
Gazing towards Lars, Buck gave Lars a thumbs up.
For once Lars felt he could actually fit in with their group. 

                           •  •  •

After Sour Cream, Jenny, and Buck left in the damaged pizza truck, Lars looked at Steven.  At that moment Lars realized that Steven did all of this for him, and that without Steven, Lars may have never been able to join their group or save them.  Raising his other hand for a high five Steven looked at Lars with astonishment and hugged him.  Smiling Lars began to feel something that he hadn't felt in a while.... love. 
"Friends?", Steven said.
"More than friends.", Lars replied. 
Steven looked at Lars' wrist suddenly realizing the injury.  Backing up Steven kneeled down and kissed Lars's wrist.  Within a few seconds Lars' wrist had healed along with the pain.  Stunned Lars stood their while Steven walked away. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

365K 6.1K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
151K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
811K 49.5K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...