He Held My Hand

Av Abileneansongwriter

I was helping Grayson Kingsley with his homework at the cafe. I have a crush on him since 7th grade. We were... Mer

He Held My Hand
Back To School
The Soccer Game
It's Official
The Last Soccer Game
The Dance
I Really Love You
I'm Pregnant Guys
First Ultrasound
My Birthday
We Were Going To Have Twins
Mr and Mrs. Parkinson
Josh Is Back
I CAN'T FORGET THAT NIGHT
On The Run
Isabelle Sandra Cartwright
I'M IN LABOR!
Homecoming Game
Just Us
Homecoming Dance
Happy Easter
Why Did She Had Too?
My Baby Girl
One Month
Author's Note
My Mother's Drunk Mistake
Nicola Time
Game On Part: One
Game On Part: Two
Author's Note
The Goodbye Kiss
We Are Just Studying
He Held My Hand
No Exams + Birthday
My Date
He's My Boyfriend
Scared
Ready For Graduation
No More Highschool!
Say Sorry (Picture of Dylan Piper Kingsley)
Please Marry Me
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Boys Night
Girls Night
New Year's Eve
Wedding Day- Part: 1
Wedding Day- Part: 2
Epilogue
Author's Note

One Night Stand

28 3 2
Av Abileneansongwriter

Evelyn's P.O.V

I woke up in my Grayson's arms and in my undergarments. What the hell happened here? I see the window opened and I was hearing the birds chipping. I saw Grayson awake and I turned to him. "What happened?" I asked. "One nigh stand.... we had sex and damn you were good". He said as we sat up and we both ended it with a kiss. "I remember now... You liked it didn't you". I said as he nodded. "Maybe we could have another one night stand again". He said as I put my dress back on. "Maybe... can you make me breakfast?" I asked as he got off the bed. "Yeah". He said as I pulled him to the kitchen. I grabbed a pan and he gets eggs. I put the pan on and he grabbed a spoon. I cracked the eggs in the pan, I add salt, pepper and milk. "This is the beginning of learning how to cook". I said as he nodded and kissed my cheek. "That's enough of kissing me Mr. Kingsley". I said as he nodded. I get two plates and he served us. I put the radio on and work from home came on and I started dancing. "I love this song". I said as he said same. "Damn Daniel". We laughed as I stopped dancing we sat on the couch, he turned the tv and we started eating.

~*~

I got out of Grayson's car and I walked to my locker. I saw he left a mark on my neck and I put my black jacket on as it covers his hickey he left on my neck. "Hey Evelyn". I jumped and did a ninja move as I saw Andrea. "God it's you?" I said as I saw Grayson from the football team. "Your back to captain". I nodded and I was FaceTime. I see my mum and Brice. "Hey guys". "Momma". Brice said. "Your first word!" I yelled as he giggles and clapped his hands. "Sweetie, I have a date tonight and so does Sophia. It's your turn to babysit". "Okay, don't bring them here. I don't want to hear you guys moaning". She laughs as well as Sophia. "Momma!" "Yes Brice, I'm here munchkin... I have to go". I said as they way and I ended the call. "His first word was me". I said as we hugged. "Let me guess Brice's first word was momma!" Grayson shouted. "Yes!" I yelled as the bell rang. We walked to class as the class tapped my back. "We heard about Josh... We only heard today by his dad". I nodded and I looked through photos of Josh and I. "Evelyn". I looked up to see Maddox and Brice. "Momma!" Brice said as they walked to me. I take my baby and we walked out to the basketball court. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "I ended my relationship and I found out he's had something to deal with Josh's death". She said as she tears up. "No crying". Brice said as he whipped her tears. "He must've saw someone doing that". I said as he smiles. "When we find out who did it to Josh, I'll make sure my friend keeps an eye on you when your in college". I said as she nodded and we walked to class.

They were mucking around. "Ayo! Oi!!" I shouted at them. "Oh, right baby in here". Cameron walked in with Bruce. Brice and Bruce did a fist pump. "Brro". They said as we laughed. And the bell rang for second period. I walked to the girls locker room and I put Brice down. I changed into my training outfit and I heard Brice crying. I turned to him and I picked him up as I clam him down. "Momma". He said as I nodded and kissed him. "Brice Morgan Cartwright, I miss your father". I said as I tear slipped out. We walked out to the field and I gave the boys Brice to entertain him. "All guys, I'm back to captain... We have the competition is after the homecoming game". I said as they talked. "And we have two rounds". I said as I saw the ball and I see Brice walking over here to get the ball. "Brice first steps!" Eldon shouted as they giggled and clapped his hands. "Momma!" He gave the ball to me and I threw the ball to the boys as he walked after it. "Go Brice Cartwright". I said as I thought of Josh and he would be smiling and kissing me too. "He's going to be a happy boy until I've have to tell him about whoever his step dad is not his actual father". I said as I turned back to them. "How about we warm up". I said as they did. I ran to Brice and I put him over my shoulders. "Momma". I smiled and he kissed my head. Then Grayson walked to me and he kissed me. "Gray!" Brice said as I smiled at Grayson. "He learning to say your name". I said as he kisses me again. I put Brice down and Grayson wrapped his arms around me. "Grayson, what are you doing?" I asked as he shrugged his shoulders. "Let it happened". He said as he continue kissing. I pulled back and I walked back to the squad. "What was that about?" Andrea asked as I shrugged my shoulders.

We went over the moves and they were doing alright. "Great job guys". I said as they high fived each other. I let them got early and I watched Grayson with Brice and I felt a tap on my back. "Hey Shaun". I said as he sat next to me. "I knew something". Shaun said. "What's that?" I asked. "He likes you and he's trying to show you". I smiled as Brice walked to me. "Momma". He pointed at Shaun and they did a fist pump. "This is Shaun". I said as Brice said Sha, it was close enough. Shaun walked away and Grayson sat next to me and I kept my eyes on Brice. Then my faced to turned to Grayson and I leaned closer to him. "Grayson". I said as he kisses me and I placed one hand on his shoulder and the other on his face. "This is just for fun right?" I asked as he nodded and he kissed me. I picked Brice and we walked to the locker room. "You take Brice since he likes you". I said as I gave Brice to him and I walked in the girls locker. I changed into my clothes, I walked out to see Grayson and telling Brice his feelings for me. "I really like your mother". He said as I walked to them. "Momma!" Brice said as I take him and I kissed him. I saw Grayson get up and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for being Brice's friend". I said as we walked to the cafeteria as we saw the lockers were new, but not the school colours.

We walked in the cafeteria and it was huge and there was more space. Grayson put Brice on his shoulders and he got our food. First break and I hope Grayson can say the things he has been saying to Brice to me in person. We sat with our friends and Brice likes being on. I try to take him off Grayson's shoulders, but he was being stubborn. "Brice Morgan Cartwright! Please come to momma". I said as he came to me and he started to cry. "Don't cry baby... Momma didn't mean to upset you". I said as I rock him in my arms. "Dada". Brice said as Josh popped in my mind. A tear slipped out and I held his little fingers. "Dada isn't with us". I said as Grayson whipped my tears. "Thanks Grayson". I said as he takes Brice and he takes the banana. I peel the skin and he takes some small bites. "You two are cute". Naomi said as I smiled at him. "Ask her Grayson". Brian said as Grayson looked at me. "Evelyn will you go out with me?" He asked. "Grayson, Josh died... I'm not ready to be in a relationship". I said as he nodded. "I understand". He said as he gives Brice to me and he walked away. "He really likes you, I know it". Cameron said.

~*~

It was nearly session three and I was showing pictures of Josh to Brice. "That's was daddy and me at prom". I said as Brice placed his hand on mine. We didn't move because Mr. Turkey walked in here. "Afternoon everyone, how are you Evelyn?" Mr. Turkey asked as put his hand in his mouth. "I'm okay, missing this little guy's father". I said as he nodded and turned his back to the whiteboard. Then a picture of Josh and me lip locking and I quickly changed it to see him holding me. On my birthday and I turned to Grayson. I smiled at him and he smiles back. "What do you think?" I asked Brice. "Gray!" Brice said as I looked at Grayson. "Brice wants me". Grayson said as he threw his arms in the air. I shut my laptop, I gave Brice to Grayson and I sat back on my sit. "Anyone?" Mr. Turkey asked. "You times it, then subtract, add it and divide it by the percentage". I said as he nodded. "Momma". Brice said as he clapped his hands and I blow him a flying kiss. "Smart momma is in the house". Dustin said as we laughed. "I'm not smart! I'm really smart yellow guy". I said as he put the thumb up. We did some of the questions in our textbook and then I heard Brice crying. I shut my book and I walked to Grayson. "I don't know how I'm going to look after two more babies". I said as I rock him, but he was still crying. "Dustin, can I have your water bottle?" I asked as he gives it to me. I gave water to Brice and he stops crying. I gave his water back and I walked to the window as Grayson walked to me. "Do you want me to help today with the extra babies?" He asked as I nodded. "Thanks Grayson". I said as he nodded. Soon, it's been half an hour and it was now.

Grayson's P.O.V

I was watching Evelyn playing with Brice. I always wanted her to be mine and she isn't ready to be with me nor go on a date with me. I'll wait until she's ready to be with me and soon one day to become Mrs. Kingsley. I saw Brice walking to me and I threw him in the air and caught him. "Hey buddy". I said as he looks at me with his bright green eyes and a huge smile. "Your a happy boy". I said and he giggled. "Brice wants you not me". I saw Evelyn walked to me. "Well he can spend how much time he wants with me today". I said as she kissed him. "Yeah, but your going to be his best friend". She said.

~*~

I was at my place and I was getting ready for spending time with my best friend Brice. I saw my mum walked in with tears and I hugged her. "Mum, what's wrong?" I asked as she told me about dad killed Ryan our loveable husky. "It's okay mum". I said as she looks in my bag with my baby toys. "Where are you taking your baby toys?" She asked. "I was going to Evelyn's house and help her babysit her son and sister's children". I said as she nodded. "I'm going to stay the night". Mum said as I nodded and got out of the house. I just walked to her house and I saw Brice on the swing with Evelyn. "Gray!" Brice said as he got off the swing and ran to me, I picked him up and I walked to Evelyn. "Hey". She said as I kissed her cheek. "Hey Eve". I said as we walked inside and I shut the door. I put Brice down and we walked to the living room. I saw Andy and McKenna sleep in the playpen and Brice walked to us. "Evelyn!" I heard Maddox call her and she went to Maddox upstairs. I pulled out my phone and take a picture of Brice and me and then I send it to Evelyn. "You are cutest baby on earth". I said as he smiles. Then I heard McKenna crying, I put Brice down, I walked to McKenna and I picked up her. I rocked her and she placed he hands on my face. I looked in her hazel eyes and I smiled. "Hey McKenna, I'm Grayson. It's nice to meet you". She sucks on her thumb and I felt two arms around my legs and I saw Brice. "Your truly amazing with kids". I saw Evelyn and she takes Brice. We sat back on the couch and we talked about our projects. "So, if you were married how many kids would you want?" Evelyn asked. "Four because my mum was one out of four. She wanted for kids, but she got my older brother. And I want to her to have for grandchildren". I said as I put McKenna to sleep. Then Brice was fast sleep.

(It's going to get dirty. Skip if you want)

I put him in with Andy and McKenna. I put the tv on and Peppa Pig came on. I changed the thing and I see Evelyn having a laughed. I squint my eyes and I got in top of her as she holds her laughs. I started tickling her and she lets out her laughs. I stopped as I looked in her eyes, she controls her breathing, I rubbed her face and we kissed. "Want another one night stand again?" She asked as I nodded and smiled. We go up and she told Maddox to keep an eye on the babies. We walked in her room and I shut the door. I pulled off my shirt as I unbutton her shirt, while I was nibbling on her neck and she moans and pushed it off her. She unbutton my jeans and I pushed her shorts off. We got on her bed and I smashed my lips into hers. I pulled off her bra with my mouth and she rubs my chest. "I never done theses things with anyone before". I heard her say something, but I didn't know what. "What did you say?" I asked as I pulled down her underwear. "Nothing". She said as she pulled my boxers down. I kissed her body down as she moans and I chuckles. "Oh fuck Grayson!" She said as I make my way. "Your beautiful Evelyn". I moaned as she wrapped her hands around me.

~*~

I put my clothes on as I saw Evelyn asleep. I walked downstairs to see Maddox eating a chocolate chip cookie. She walked upstairs to her room and I saw Andy crying. I picked him up and as I rock him in my arm. Then I saw Evelyn walked to us and she feeds him as I hold him. I looked at her and we kissed.

Evelyn's P.O.V

I woke up in a empty bed and no Grayson in the room. I need to stop this I'm not a slut with a baby. I need to stop this before this gets way out of hand. I put my undergarments on and I put my zebra onesie as I brought a baby zebra onesie for Brice. I walked downstairs to see Grayson holding Andy. I put the onesie on the table, I grabbed Andy's bottle of milk and I walked to them as I feed Andy and he holds him still. We looked at each other and we kissed. "One night stand over now". He said and gave me another kiss. He puts him on his shoulder and he taps his back and burps. Soon, Brice came to me and it was his bath time. I take him to the bathroom and I take his matching onesie as me. I put it on as I hold him and I saw Grayson puts warm water in the tub. I stripped Brice out of his clothes and put him in his tub. He splashed water on me and Grayson as he giggles and smiles. "Someone loves having baths". Grayson said to Brice as he wrapped his arms around me. "Grayson, what are you doing?" I asked as he lets go. "I gotta go". I grabbed his arms and I kissed him. He smiled and left. I grabbed one of a ship toy and I gave it to Brice. He smiles and puts it in his mouth as I put body wash on him. Then I put water on him as he giggles and clapped his hands. "Baby boy". I saw Josh standing there and he smashed his lips into mine. "I thought you were dead". I said as he shook his head and he looked at Brice. "They which patients around.... that was Justin my evil twin. He knew about us". Josh said as he kisses me and Josh. "I just had two one night stands with Grayson... I've moved on". I said as he nodded and gave me one last kiss. "Okay, you thought I was dead... I'll be here for Brice and there will be no us". I heard crying. "Can you wrap this around Brice and take him to my room?" Josh nodded and I walked downstairs to see Andy crying. "Hey Andy, it's aunty Evelyn here... ssshh, I got you". I said as I picked him up and I saw Maddox yelled.

I gave Andy his milk and soon he fell asleep. I put him down and I ran to my room. I saw Josh crying while he and Maddox were hugging. "Mum's back, and she's staying here". Maddox said and ran out. I hugged Josh as tears fell down and he started kissing my forehead. "I love you Josh! I had missed you!" I looked in his eyes and we gave a passionate kiss. "I love you too". He said as we kissed again. "Momma! Dada!" We looked at Brice and we smiled at him. "Let's be a family today". I said as he kisses me and we sat next to Brice. I got his onesie and nappy as I saw Josh hugging Brice. "Your not the gang leader are you?" He faced softens and he nodded. "We'll will work through it". I said as I take Brice and put his nappy on. "Momma! No!" I gasped as he giggles and Josh shook his head. "You did not". Josh said as I put the onesie on him and I hugged him. "It's okay, this is his first warning". I saw Sophia and mum walked in. "Josh!" They shouted as they hugged him and we watched. "You can let my baby's daddy go now". I said as they him go. "I thought Grayson was here". Mum said. "He left and Josh showed up". I said as Sophia takes Brice. Mum and her walked out with the door shut. I laid on my bed and he laid next to me. "I'm going to Rock High now". Josh said as he held my hand. "I'm not going to see you". I wined and he kissed me. He turned my body to him and I wrapped my hands around him. "I know, after school... I'll come straight here for our family". He said as we hugged each other for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I put a lot of effort into this chapter. Josh is back and he was never dead. It was his evil twin who dead and they were identical twins. I was looking at Magcon pictures on Pinterest and I thought Nash and Hayes were twins, but my friends sister told me they aren't and Nash was older. Brice just said no to his momma, but Evelyn was cool with it.

Like + comment below

Abilene Rozario xox

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

116K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
44.3K 1.8K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
359K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...