Living With the Boys

Autorstwa ScareMeToHell

Katie Mills, or Kat as she likes to go by, was super excited for her first year of university. Living away fr... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue- 12 Years Later

Chapter 16

5K 151 28
Autorstwa ScareMeToHell

Guys, GUYS! We hit over 500 readers and I am so happy. This book is more successful than my last one and I'm really happy a lot of people like it. Thank you so much for reading my book and I'm really glad you guys like it. Also, I'm sorry that I might not be updating every Monday, but it's summer so I do get busy. Once again, I'm so glad we reached over 500, my goal for one of my books was 1000 and now I'm more than half of the way there. Thank you so much!

~V

~

That night, after we all ate the apple cinnamon pie me and Lily brought home and Lily and her dad left, Robin came home and immediately wanted to watch a movie. I went to go change as Logan told them about what happened with Michael and when I came down I was still worried and wanted to go looking for Michael, but the guys insisted he was fine so I eventually agreed and sat down on my bean bag chair in my hoodie and shorts.

"Lets watch a Disney movie!" Robin said while settling on his spot on the couch.

"Seriously? What are we, kids?" Derek said, reaching to get the remote out of Robins hands, but he moved it away in time.

"Let's watch Tarzan, or Brother Bear. Those were my favourite when I was younger." Logan said as he agreed with Robin, causing Derek to pout like a kid. I laughed at his face and it changed into a glare as he looked at me.

"How about we watch a really fun movie?" Derek said wiggling his eyebrows for effect, "We could watch a por-" he was cut off by the front door opening and banging shut. Michael started walking to the stairs but paused when he felt our eyes on him. He leaned on the door frame and looked at us.

"What?" He said in an angry tone, though he wouldn't look at me.

"Where'd you go?" Logan asked.

"Out."

"Where?"

"I'm going to bed." Michael turned and went up the stairs. I waited a minute while we were all silent, my legs were bouncing up and down as I heard him slam his door upstairs closed.

"Should someone go talk to him?" Robin said finally and I immediately stood up.

"I'll do it." I said as I walked toward where he went, Logan was objecting as I was already going up the stairs and when I was high enough on the stairs where they wouldn't see me, I ran up them to his room.

I opened the door to see him pulling off his shirt. I didn't notice when he was at the door frame but his hair was messier and his clothes were full of dirt. He tossed his shirt onto the floor and I saw his back, I've seen him shirtless but never saw his back (I don't know about what you think, but guys backs are sexy) and saw he had a giant tattoo, a tree in no colour, one side full of leaves and the other side of the tree was dead.

He was reaching to pull off his pants, when I let out a cough, causing him to turn to me with a glare. He looked like he wanted to kill me, and I was scared, but I put on a front and walked past him to sit on his bed.

"What do you want?" He said, his voice rough and his eyes were dark with... I don't know. He closed the door that I left open and leaned against it.

"I wanted to know where you went."

"I went out, as I said earlier."

"And where was that?" I laid back against the headboard, getting comfy on his king-sized bed.

"Outside." He moved away from the door and went digging around his drawers before pulling out a clean pair of basketball shorts.

"How'd you get so dirty?" I watched him as he went into his closet and closed the door, then he came out wearing the shorts.

"I fell."

"Where'd you fall?"

"In mud."

"I don't like you right now." I said, pouting and glaring at him. He didn't need to give me such short answers!

"Did you ever like me?" He sent me a glare and picked up his clothes and threw them into his hamper.

"Huh?"

"What's happening with you and Logan? How long?" He yelled as he smacked his dresser and came up to me on his bed, glaring down at me.

"There's nothing! What the hell is wrong with you?" I sat up, I was scared, but I was determined to not let him see it.

"Then why the f*ck were you kissing him!"

"I was pretending to be his girlfriend! We needed to make up some reason to why I was here." I stood up to try and seem bigger, causing him to back up.

"And his girlfriend was the only option?"

"It was his idea! I didn't know what to do!"

"But you went along with it!" He started coming closer, moving me around until I was backed up against a wall, "You could've said you were something else."

"Like what? What else can I say after he kissed me after saying that?"

"He kissed you before?.. That little f*cker!" He punched the wall beside my head and then did the same with his other hand, then I was caged by his arms and body. My heart started beating loudly, I was... excited to be this close to him, even though he was so angry.

"Calm down!"

"Why! That f*cker kissed you! He knew... And he still fucking did that!" He looked down at me, anger in his eyes... and I was scared. I was scared of what he would do, and I guess he knew this because he was silent for a moment and closed his eyes. He let out a deep breath.

"You calmed down now?" I asked, his eyes were still closed and he tried to calm his breathing.

"No, I'm still pissed off." He opened his eyes and he still looked angry.

"Because he kissed me? It was just a kiss."

"It's not about the f*cking kiss, it's about you."

"Me?" I was confused, what about me?

"He did this when he knew how I felt about you," he leaned down until he was an inch away from my face, "I want you to be mine."

He closed the small distance and pressed his lips to mine, gently, surprisingly. My heart was racing, and even though the kiss just started, it felt like it was forever. I kissed back, though deeper than him, causing him to smirk against my lips and began kissing with even more fervor. I pressed my hands against his chest, then slowly moved them up until I was able to wrap them around his neck and pull him closer. He moved his arms to slide them around my waist and pull me against his body, I felt a something poking me around my stomach area just when he pulled back, gaining a pout from me.

He let out a small chuckle, "Don't give me that look, I won't want to stop."

I was panting, a little out of breath from the kiss, "Then why did you?"

"I need to control myself right now." He looked down and I looked between us and finally saw what was poking me and began blushing.

"O-okay."

"Now you see why I'm mad at Logan." He sighed and kissed my forehead.

"Y-yeah."

"You okay? Did the kiss shock you that much?" He chuckled, though I nodded. We were silent, looking at each other until he groaned and closed his eyes. "I need to take care of this problem," he opened his eyes and gestured downward, "I would ask you for help but..."

"I have no experience, sorry," I said while blushing, probably as read as a tomato, "I'll leave you too it." I walked past him, but not before I felt a smack on my ass, making me turn and glare at him.

My god, could his personality change anymore when he got what he wanted, I thought.

"Oh, so I got what I wanted? You're mine?"

"I said that out loud?"

"Yes."

I stayed silent, then ran out the room and up the stairs, and the whole time I heard him laughing from his room. I fell onto my bed and put my hand over my heart, trying to figure out how to stop it from racing. I closed my eyes with a smile on my lips, and fell asleep to one final thought.

Michael got what he wanted.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

308 4 21
A new boy comes to a new highschool. He is seen as the school's bad boy. Until he meets a girl of his dreams! He soon realizes he is in love her, but...
243 2 17
This story is about a 15-year-old girl whose name is Kira and she's new at Tiger Brooke High School. On her first day, she meets a rather good-lookin...
168 24 32
Note: This is my first original Wattpad creation. I know that there might be mistakes in some part but they are direct to understand. For the first f...
118 0 24
"God I'm so mean" Kat, the self proclaimed mean girl of her town. She's the girl that everyone knows and talks about but isn't quite the what you'd e...