What Happens In College. (Kar...

De iKONICMonbebeLuna

Nagisa is finally free of his crazy mother as he starts his new life in college. He hasn't seen Karma in yea... Mais

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Mini Chapter 7
Chapter 8~Lemon
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
MiniChapter~ Sorry!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
KPOP COMMUNITY

Chapter 1

23.4K 520 752
De iKONICMonbebeLuna

It's my first day of college and it's not off to a great start. I argued with mom as I left to get on the bus to campus. She's pissed because I'll be staying on campus rather than coming home. I'm happy to be free of her, and in a few weeks I'll cut my hair.

On another note, I'm anxious about what my room mate will be like. I've spent most of my life on my own, I came home from school and went to my room to avoid mother. She wanted a girl you see, she treated me like a girl.. I was her 'princess'. I look girly and it doesn't help matters that I'm small. The only good thing that has came out of mothers abuse is that she's happily accepting the fact that I'm gay. It's been funny and heartbreaking over the past few years, guys ask me out, some know I'm a guy and others don't, but the ending is always the same; I get hurt. Guys are kind of assholes. I should know, in high school I had a huge crush on my friend, he was a guy, duh, and I knew I couldn't tell him. He's seriously scary. So I used my best friend Kayano to get over him but I never felt anything for her. It's okay, she's still my best friend and knows everything. I often find myself thinking of my redheaded crush, he moved away after we assassinated our teacher.. Long story.

This bus stinks and the weather is horrible! What a day to start a new life. I have my headphones on, I'm listening to 'For You' by Get Scared. The catchy ness of the song makes me want to sing along. The song comes to an end as the bus stops, excited I grab my bag and get of the bus before the others. I was already here during the week setting up my room so I head straight to it, since classes don't start until tomorrow.

"Nagisa!" I hear a voice shout, I recognise it. I turn around to be embraced by Rio, she looks exactly the same but her hair is now short. I envy it. "Rio! Hi! How've you been?" I ask, hardly getting my words out before she interrupts. "Have you seen him Nagisa?" She asks, looking at her watch she makes a face I find funny. "Crap. Gotta go! I'll find you later!" She shouts as she runs away. I wonder who she was talking about, when she asked if I seen him yet. Probably Isogai or Maehara, I know they're attending this campus too.
I make my way to my room number 37, pausing outside the door before slowly opening it.

Huh there's no one here, but there's stuff on the bed.. Ugh I was hoping I would have a room to myself. I unpack my bag and set my electronics in the drawer, leaving my phone out.

I text Kayano to see if she's arrived yet, she replies instantly 'yes meet me on the second floor café.' I get changed into fresh clothes and head down to meet her.

~••~••~••~

It's now almost midnight. I stayed at Kayano's room way too long, we watched a few sci-fi films and ate too much pizza, her room mate ending up kicking me out.
I quietly open my door and make my way to bed, my room mate is tucked in like a burito.

I silently laugh at the sight of it as I fall asleep.

I wake up tangled in my own hair. I spit it out of my mouth and reach for my phone to check the time. 8:35am. Shit!! I'm going to be late, I jump outta bed and I throw a pillow at my still sleeping room mate. He grunts from under the covers "5 more minutes." Oh well not my problem, I get ready in record time, shoving a beanie on my messy hair, telling my room mate he'll be late as I slam the door.

Making my way to my first class I stop at my locker, it's on top and I can't reach the top shelf but it doesn't really matter, I put my iPod in because I forgot to leave it in my room and I don't wanna lose it. I enter my class and greet my teacher, sitting near the back of the class, I notice Rio sitting a few seats away and wave. Math is so boring, I end up drawing on some paper. The classroom door opens, I don't bother to look up. "Sorry I'm late, I slept in." The boy says. "Don't let it happen again. What's your name?" The teacher says gruffly.

"Akabane. Karma Akabane." Do my ears fail me? Did I just hear that name? I start to look up slowly, afraid of what I'll see. Holy cow batman! Its Karma. My Karma. There are so many emotions running through my head right now I can't begin process them. "Okay. Take the free seat at the back." I almost die. Of excitement. I lower my head again as Karma turns around to walk to the empty seat next to me.

He sits down and gets out his book, after a minute of rummaging through his bag he turns to me. "Hey do you have a pen I ca-" he cuts off his sentence as I turn to face him. I gasp as I look at him, I can't believe Karma is sitting next to me. He has the same red hair, in the same style, his face so handsome it should be illegal but his eyes seem to be a lot duller than I remember, he's also gotten taller too.

I smile at him "Hello Karma." I say, holding back the excitement in my voice. He reaches forward and tugs the beanie of my head. Realisation hitting him as my hair comes tumbling down. He zones out for a minute so I wave in front of his face. "S-sorry. Nagisa it's you?" He asks. Did Karma just stutter? Gosh that's adorable! "Yes dumbass it's me. Did you miss me?" I say, winking at him. "More than I thought I would. How've you been?" He says, I just laugh at he remark, I probably was never thought of again when he left. "I'm good, great actually. How about you? Why were you late? I see some things never change." I say in a rush. He laughs and his eyes light up slightly. "I'm good too. Glad to be back. Oh, my alarm didn't go off and I only woke up because my room mate slammed the door." I'm about to reply when the teacher separates us, we're now two rows apart. Karma throws me a piece of paper with his number on it. When then teachers not looking I text him. 'Meet me after classes, is the second floor café okay?' He replies 'sure Nagisa-Chan!' I'm gonna slap him for that.

~••~••~••~

Wow. It's only the first day of college and I'm already knackered. I make a quick stop at the bathroom just to clean myself up before meeting Karma.
When I arrive at the café Karma is sitting with a girl, she's leaning in, obviously flirting with him. I feel a bit jealous about it. I guess my crush has never really faded away. I make my way to them. "Hey Nagi! I got you this." He says, handing me a coffee cup. "Aw thanks Karma!" I say, taking a sip of the delicious liquid. Its kinda cold, he must have been waiting a while, I down the drink thankful for the caffeine. "Nagisa that's so cute.." Karma says leaning in to rub his thumb over my top lip, removing the foam and then licking his thumb. The girl rolls her eyes, mumbles something and leaves.
"Shall we go?" I ask, eager to see Karma's room.
"Your place or mine?~" I ignore the feeling in my stomach and follow behind him.

He stops before door 35, he's only two doors away. "This was supposed to be my room, with Isogai, but he wanted me to swap rooms with Maehara." He walks forward a bit "so this is my room." I'm pretty sure my heart isn't beating anymore. "B-but this is m-my room." I stutter. He's joking right? I can't room with Karma. Imagine he sleeps naked I'll be arrested for rape or something. I'm kidding of course, but the thought of him naked stays in my mind.
"You're kidding?" Karma asks, I get out my key and open the door, stepping inside. He looks surprised "this is awesome Nagi! At least we won't have people we can't get comfortable with!" He says while taking off his shoes and jumping on my bed.

I stand here staring at Karma, it feels like he never left. "Wanna watch a film?" I ask him, getting out my laptop and settling next to him. "Sure. What do you want to watch? Are you still scared of horror movies?" He asks, resting his head on my shoulder. "N-no. I'm not scared I just don't like all the killing." I say, he huffed. "Yeah, me either." He says, shocking me to the point where I pinch myself. Karma has really changed in this aspect cause he used to love the thought of violence. I wonder what's changed.

"Can we watch this? I've wanted to see it for a while, it looks funny." He says while pointing at The Duff. It's kind of a chick flick, where in the end the girl gets the guy. But its funny. "Okay." I say pressing play. We eat too much junk food to want proper food, we're on our third film when Karma falls asleep halfway through it so I shut it off.

I decided to go on Facebook for a while, I notice Asano has tagged me in a few pictures. One of us pulling stupid faces, I cringe thinking about how many people will see that awful pic. I skip to the next one, its just us two again, I have one eye closed and Asano is licking my cheek. The last one is a group of us, its from high school. I smile remembering the day it was took.
"Why is Asano licking your cheek and why is he in your group?" Karma asks and I nearly jump out of my skin. "Karma! You're awake!" I exclaim.

"Well how come you and Asano are so close now?" He presses the situation again. I don't even know how to answer it. "Uh.. Well.. You see.. When you left I was upset and i got myself into some hassle. Asano helped me through some stuff.. Uh like Asano and Kayano have helped me through. They're my best friends." I explain, hoping he will just accept it without being dramatic.
"I see. We should sleep. Goodnight Nagisa." He says, turning onto his side an snuggling against the wall. "Eh Karma, this is my bed." I state. "So? Its big enough for two." He says sleepily. I get in, its cramped. My body is pressed against his back. He smells really good! I turn around feeling a bit embarrassed that our bums are now touching, he grunts, turning around and slinging his arm around me. I wriggle. "Just go to sleep!" I can hear the annoyance in his voice so I just get comfortable and eventually I enter a nice slumber.

I wake up, trying to push the heavy blanket off me. It grunts. Wth!? I freak out a bit. Pushing and pushing until it moves off me. "The hell Nagisa? It's 5am!" I mumble a sorry before lying back down. Karma presses into my back and I can feel his hot breath. He moves his arm back around my waist, his fingers lightly touch my bare stomach. I shiver. He does it again just to cause the reaction again. "Damn it Nagisa. I'm awake now~" I turn to face him, to say sorry. My words get trapped in my throat though, as his golden eyes meet mine. There's my Karma. "Karma.."

I hope you enjoyed it, thank you

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

105K 4.1K 50
Because, it's my problem if I wanna pack up and run away. It's my prisons if i feel the need to smoke and drink and sweat. It's problem is my problem...
164K 4.1K 29
DISCONTINUED! SORRY!! ((WARNING: there is some lemon/ smut in this story later on so I recommend you being quite mature to read this)) This is a YouT...
264K 9.5K 34
"Frowns doesn't suit you at all. You look even cuter with a smile." Nagisa's the kind of boy who never smiles or even laughs. Or maybe, he used to, b...
79.6K 3.1K 30
Ever since his bizarre third year at junior high school, Nagisa Shiota had changed for the better. With his new shortened blue hair and increased he...