Miniminter love story ❤️❤️

Bởi Queen_morgs

Read to find out !!! My first FF hope u like it! Morgan and her boyfriend Simon live in the sidemen House to... Xem Thêm

Our date!
Thrope park❤️
A life living with a Youtuber...
Football video bants! And.....
Hospital
Recovery from heated
Party drama!
Forgiven..... and more!
Morning, week after!
Babies, marriage and just problems!
2 month later ....
Tradegy..
8th year anniversary!!❤️ Part 1
8th year anniversary!!Part 2❤️
Engagment party!
Cuddle times!
Wedding day!!!❤️
New book

Heated

130 1 0
Bởi Queen_morgs

Simons POV:( WARNING SMUT COMING UP)

U help Morgan out the car and support her walking to her flat. U open her front door and carefully place her on her couch "Thxs, but u do know I can walk I just got hit I the head" she says giggling.
"Yh ik just thought I would still help ,do u want me to help u with anything?"
She smirks and stands up and walks over to u and whispers"Well there is one thing but u gonna have to come in my room"
" Okay"u say confused but happily.
U walk up the stairs and she sits u down on the bed and goes to the bathroom. She comes back in just wearing her underwear which was red lace my favourite "Sorry just forgot something"
"What did u forget?" U say trying not to stare
She sits on ur lap and whispers seductively in ur ear " U".
She starts kissing u softly but the kisses get rougher and she starts taking ur clothes off. U then flip her so ur on top and starts undoing her bra. U start squeezing her boob and rubbing  it gently she starts to moan. U then start moving to her neck and kiss all down her neck giving her a few hickeys and then finding her sweet spot and she moans loudly and starts giggling. Soon after she pulls ur boxers off and u take off her underwear.
Morgan's POV:

U watch as Simon puts a condom on quickly and then says "Are u sure ur ready for this, as feel like not going as gentle" he says smirking.
"Go for it!" U say.
He then starts kissing u again this time entering u and u start to moan hard now.
He makes both of u start slow then picks up the pace. U scream his name and things like "harder!" And "keep going" each time he smiles like and idiot. U think in ur head I do really love this man and wish he can stay mine forever. U keep going for a gd 2 hrs and then stop and just embrace each other while looking into each others eyes until u both fall asleep.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

193 5 10
Jade Edwards is an Australian YouTuber whose dream is to become a singer. Simon Minter is a YouTuber, and a member of the Sidemen, THE biggest YouTub...
57K 1.1K 62
╰─➤ 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟖 / 𝟎𝟑 / 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖 ╰─➤ 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤: #𝟒 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 ...
115K 2.3K 17
Nicole Stevens was just your normal average young adult girl. She has a loving family. She has friends. She has hobbies and likes and dislikes. She'...
21.5K 329 31
Ella will be saved. Friendships will be made. Enemy's will resurface. Love will blossom. Drama will occur. Trust will be broken. And hearts will be...