Time That Passes By

由 sasaki_Senna

Suzuki Mai, a brave and young kunoichi who used to fight with the great Hashirama Senju and Uchiha Madara. Al... 更多

Information
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Waking Up
Chapter 2 - Chatting
Chapter 3 - Actual Mission
Chapter 4 - Mai's Strength
Chapter 5 - Sharing
Chapter 6 - Bonding, Getting to Know
Chapter 7 - Battle at the Bridge
Chapter 8 - Sunagakure arrived
Chapter 9 - Meeting the Genins
Chapter 10 - A talk with the Jounins
Chapter 11 - Before the Finals
Chapter 12 - Continuation...
Chapter 13 - The Start of Training
Chapter 14 - Battle Start
Chapter 15 - Revealed
Chapter 16 - First Meeting
chapter 17 - Just For Now...
Chapter 18 - That's How It Should Be...
A/N : Another Tag!!!
Chapter 19 - SERIOUSLY?!!
Chapter 20 - Two and A Half Years Later
Chapter 21 - Saving Gaara
Chapter 22 - In Sunagakure
Chapter 23 - aftermath?
Chapter 24 - Mai's will
Chapter 26 - More Questions
TAGGED!!
Chapter 27 - Mai's concern
Chapter 28 - Hunting Down
Chapter 29 - Saving One's Life
Chapter 30 - Destruction
Chapter 31- Lost
Chapter 32 - Feeling of Losing yet another Person
Chapter 33 - Finally the Confrontation
Chapter 34 - The feeling of being loved again
Chapter 35 - Before the Action Begin
Chapter 36 - The Kage Summit
Chapter 37 - Project Tsuki No Me
Chapter 38 - The Masked Man & The Fourth Ninja World War
Chapter 39 - Resolve
Chapter 40 - The War, Sasuke & Itachi
Chapter 41 - Meeting the Hokages
Chapter 42 - To The War
Chapter 43 - Reunited in the War
Chapter 44 - Determination!
Tagged!!! I am Late!!!
Chapter 45 - Obito, the Juubi's Jinchuriki
Chapter 46 - Mugen Tsukuyomi Activated!
Chapter 47 - Feelings & Thoughts
Chapter 48 - Madara, Revived
Chapter 49 - Not A Fighter
Special Chapter - Mai
Chapter 50 - Gai

Chapter 25 - Confrontation

4.5K 184 6
由 sasaki_Senna

Guys I'm sorry in advance for the big time skip and the crappy chapter!!

**************************************************************************

Mai's POV

I walk back to the office after visiting Asuma.

Lucky for us, I manage to pull him back before those Akatsuki members kill him.

I may have agree that I will only help him as a back up, but the Akatsuki members are starting to get much more agressive. Not to mention with Shikamaru immediately barge in the fight after he saw Asuma in danger...

But then... The other Akatsuki member... The one with the mask, he claimed that he knew me. Back in the time...

But I don't remember him at all.

Flashback~~~

"Asuma!!"

I dash towards him and push him away from the strike he was about to get with that scythe.

"That's enough. Asuma, no matter how much you fight... You can't win against this two. Alone... Now, either you two go away or I'll have to kill you two" I said.

"Heh, as if you can kill me---"

"Hidan... Hold on" the one with the mask stop the guy with silver hair mid sentence.

"What the fu---"

"I suppose the rumor is true. You are alive" He said.

"it seems you know me" I said.

"I dont just know you... Its incredible to see someone like you at this age" He continue.

I narrow my eyes at him, glaring slightly.

"Who are you? We have met before have we?" I said.

"Yes I have..." He answered.

He turn around.

"Hidan lets go" He said.

"What?! You're gonna let this bit--"

"You wont be able to kill her anyways" He said.

"What did you say you Bastar--"

"Lets go" The mask man drag him and jump away.

"Stop cutting me off, dammit!!!" The silver hair guy yelled as they go.

I turn around towards Asuma. He was hurt slightly but other than that, he's totally fine.

Flashback end~~~

When we came back, Shikamaru and Asuma went to the hospital for the treatment. I went and report to Tsuna. I visited the boys again in the Hospital after seeing Tsuna... No major injuries or anything...

but those two Akatsuki members... they're unusual. The man who uses the scythe and curses. The mask man... they cannot die... in a way. They'll come back, I just have the feeling... 

the man with the mask... he seem to know me, but I don't remember meeting him anywhere at all. A man I have met before...

I sigh.

why is all kind of things happening now?

I head towards the training ground where Kakashi and the others were.

He didn't know I came back yet... supposedly... I don't know how I should... confront him. I stood on the tree branch, hiding my chakra, looking at Naruto training hard. he's a good boy... trying so hard to get back his friend... not giving up... just like Hashirama... I look up the sky, starting to feel a bit... sad...

I have live in this generation for about three to four years now... I'm happy living here... I have Kakashi and Rin, the kids... yet... I always have an uneasy feeling... a negative feeling... sadness, uneasy... I don't really know why...

I look up at the sky, reminiscing about the past... I was really happy back then, even though war was upon my life the whole time...  

"Mama!!!!"

I look back down and saw Rin running to me. I smile slightly, and jump down, bringing Rin to a hug.

"Mama!! Uncle Yamato made waterfall!!!" Rin exclaimed excitedly.

"really now? that's good" I said, smiling at her.

Kakashi approach us. I look at him and smile slightly.

"when did you come back?" He ask calmly.

"Just awhile ago..." I said.

"I see... why don't you take Rin home first, she's tired" Kakashi said.

"Kakashi... I---" 

"It's okay, we'll talk about it at home" Kakashi smiled with his usual closed-eye smile.

I inwardly sigh. 

I smile back at him.

"Okay..." I answered.

I look down at Rin to see her looking at both of us confuse. I bend down to Rin's height.

"Rin... let's go home first, okay?" I said.

"What about Papa?" Rin ask.

"Papa will come later, okay?" I said.

"Okay!" Rin smiled brightly back at me.

I look back at Kakashi to see him giving me a nod. I smile and nod once and took Rin home.

Third Person's POV

Night came... Rin already fell asleep from all the excitement during the day. Mai sat on top of their house roof and look up the sky.

"You really like to watch the sky don't you?" 

Mai smiled.

"I suppose... the only thing that doesn't really change is the sky. It still looks the same to me don't you think so, Kakashi?" Mai said.

He sat beside Mai.

"I suppose that's true... I heard... what happen today. Thanks to you Asuma didn't die huh?" Kakashi said.

"You heard about the vision didn't you?" Mai ask.

"Yeah... why didn't you tell me?" Kakashi look at Mai, a bit sad.

Mai smile sadly. 

"I... I didn't want to worry you... This visions... they rarely come. You have to understand Kakashi. I can't just ignore this... I am your wife now... And we have a daughter... yes... but that can not change that I was once... one of the leader of this village. I love you both... as much as I love this village..." Mai said.

"Mai..." Kakashi took her hand, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb.

"I am trapped in between my past and my present. I long to be back at my time. But I love my time here too... Do you understand that, Kakashi? Many things here remind me of the memories I hand back in the days... And I miss them..." Mai said.

"Mai... there is nothing wrong... with remembering the past... there is nothing wrong in wanting to protect this village. There is nothing wrong with loving this village... But one thing that I want you to understand is that... you're not alone. The first hokage has teach us many things... To protect... and to love everyone, village, people... childrens..." Kakashi said.

Mai closed her eyes.

"I may not know the First and even Uchiha Madara... But one thing I do know is that... We could build the place like how it used to be for you. you're not alone in this. The third Hokage, Tsunade-sama, Naruto, Sakura... Rin and I too... We're here. i'm not telling you to forget the past and shoulder every responsibility yourself... I'm saying you should share it... with me... So I carry the burden with you too..." Kakashi said.

Mai nod...

"I'm sorry for keeping it a secret from you" Mai said.

"It's okay... I'm sorry too..." Kakashi said.

They sat down there in silence together... enjoying each other's presence.

Thinking that she really shouldn't keep anything else a secret, She voice out her problem.

"Kakashi..."

"Hmm?"

"During the mission... We encounter this two Akatsuki members... And one of them seem to know me well... but I don't remember him at all..." Mai said.

"Did anyone else know?" Kakashi ask.

"Asuma and Shikamaru..." Mai answered.

"I'm not sure how... but maybe it's from back during your time?" Kakashi said.

"I thought of that too... But I still can't recall anything... That's why... I want to find out..." Mai said.

"You mean..."

"I want to find that man and talk to him" Mai said.

"I understand why you want to... But I want you to go in a team..." Kakashi said.

Mai nod, determined.

"But we have to be careful. They will definitely not just let us go like that after the talk" Kakashi said.

"Right, then... I'll talk to Tsuna tomorrow morning, is that okay?" Mai said.

"Yeah... for now... let's go in... Before Rin wakes up and find us not there" Kakashi said.

Mai smiled a little.

"Okay... let's go" Mai said, standing up, taking Kakashi's hand.

Kakashi too stood up and they proceed to go back in the house.

*******************************************************************************

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not updating frequently. Thank you so much for still reading them. 

And I'm honestly happy and amused at the same time with all the comments in the previous chapters. Saying something like when did they get together, and wishing for more scene with Mai alone. it's really amusing.

Just a little fun fact, Mai and Kakashi got together at around Chapter 6, 7 or so. Somewhere that part. 

Thanks for reading again. Peace guys!

Sasaki_Senna OUT!! ^^

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

69.3K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
782K 34.9K 53
Mikubae Senju is the younger sister to the Senju siblings and Butsuma's only daughter. She's spent most of her life inside her clan's compound. And a...
66.4K 1.7K 50
(y/n) is one of the S-rank shinobi. She is a member of Izumi clan. The clan was an elite clan in konoha. In the academy, she met a boy named Uchiha...
185K 7.1K 72
Sasuke Uchiha has just reencountered with Naruto after first seeing Sakura and Kakashi after a while: "Why are you fixated on me?! Why do you care?!"...