Childhood Friends [COMPLETED]

Von BruhItsAlexa

Jennifer reconcile with her childhood friends who she deliberately starts to remember. The five guys that che... Mehr

One By One
I Promise
Just A Few Bucks
Suspicious One Aren't You
Your Little Sister
Your Mom Is Awesome
Stupid Temper Problem
Why Run Into You?
Crazy For Her
See You In School
A Dream I Can't Control
Kaz's Little Boy
Swimming Trip
Truth and Dare
Camping Trip

So Many Cuts And Bruises

719 29 17
Von BruhItsAlexa

Jennifer P.O.V~

Luckily I didn't get fired. But... the thing is Adrianna took a whole shit load of money from my check! Ugh, I'm so mad right now...

"I just want to go home right now and sleep." I smiled, thinking about myself relaxing on my bed. I then look at the other guys. We were sitting at the park after Adrianna chased me around six whole blocks!

"I'm sleepy too..." Bennet said as he closes his eyes and lay his head down on Logan's shoulder.

"O-Ouch... Dude." Logan scoot over towards near me. "I think I have a few bruises..."

"You do? Are you okay?" I asked with a concerned look. I quickly turn to face him as he picks up his shirt... My eyes were completely wide. Them abs though-- I cleared my throat.

"Logan stop striping." Jack smack the back of his head and quickly pull down his shirt. I stare at Jack. The side of his lip was bleeding.

"Jack you okay?" I made a pained expression but it was him who got hurt.

"Huh?" He confusingly asked. I point at his lip and he touches it and looks down at his finger to see the red liquid. "Oh... Yeah, I'm fine." He let out a small smile.

"Fine my ass." Lucas spat. "Who the hell were they anyways?" He got up and faced Jack with a glare.

"Lucas... It wasn't his fault..." I tried calming him down. "They were only helping Stephen."

"Helping Stephen?" Kaz asked then chuckled. "I was helping you. That guy was in your face." He smiles.

"Everyone... Let's just calm down and be happy that we are all okay and not dead." Bennet said nodding his head up and down with a satisfying smile.

"I'm going home." Lucas got up, gave me a cold-stare then left. What was his problem?

"Don't worry about it." Logan gave me a pat on the shoulder then followed his twin. Am I the bad guy here? I did nothing wrong...

Jack P.O.V~

"Jack come here." Jenny said as she pulls my chin close to her face. "Your friggin lip is bleeding." She said.

All I could do was stare at her face. My eyes were a bit wide at how close she was. I felt my heart beating faster and faster.

I quickly turn my head away and moved. "Dude, stay still." She scoot even closer and started dabbing a napkin gently on my lip.

"I could do it myself." I said then grip onto her hand. She stare at me, noticing how close her face was to mine. I swallowed some spit and quickly moved away.

"U-Uh..." She said out loud.

"Jenny, don't go caring for other people." Kaz walk up to her.

Jennifer P.O.V~

"I was just... Looking at his lip..." I said glancing the other way. "Anyways make sure you put some medicine on it." I said then got up and walk towards my apartment.

I walk in to see Larry. "Oh my gawd, what happened to your face?" He walks up to me as he started to study my face. "Did you get into a fight again?" He asked.

"It's none of your business." I avoided his question. "Anyways how is Carter?"

"He's asleep." Larry smiled.

"Okay. Thanks for checking on him." I smiled back then walk into my apartment. As I walk in I see Carter sleeping on the couch. I quickly tucked him in with the small blanket.

I should probably check on Stephen. Where could he be at this time? I gave out a sigh at my thoughts. Maybe I'll see him tomorrow.

I walk upstairs and slam my body against the bed. Perfect. I should just marry my bed right now. Man, that would be like cheating on my fridge. What the hell am I thinking about?

I need help. Serious help.

•••

The next day.

'Ding, Ding, Ding'

'Bam!' My hand slam against the annoying alarm clock.

'Ding, Ding, Ding'

Shit! I forgot about the other six alarm clocks I had. I quickly got up and angrily shut all of them.

'Ding, Ding, Ding' I could still hear an alarm clock but it was distant. I then hear running up the stairs as the ringing starts to get louder. My door slams open and you see a MONSTER WITH A BAD AURA!! A monster that was thirsty for blood! Ready to kill-- "Carter what are you doing?" I asked in annoyance.

He threw the clock towards me and I ducked. 'BAM!' The clock smashed into the wall, breaking and making the noises go away. "You put your stupid alarm clock near me so I could wake you up." He glared in annoyance. "NOW GET UP AND GO TO SCHOOL!" He shouted pointing towards the bathroom.

"Okay, okay, mister." I quickly got up and grabbed my towel that was on the bed.

"Grab some clothes too. I wanna sleep on the bed." He smiled then it dropped super fast as he walks towards my bed giving me a suspicious stare.

I quickly grabbed some clothes. "Whatever you say. But remember this is my hou--"

"I'll clean up."

"Okay!" I quickly closed the door after grabbing clothes and walked to the bathroom. After I got done showering I wore a black short sleeve, loose high-low top. With sky blue ripped skinny jeans and my black and white vans.

I walk downstairs. I look in the mirror to see I had a scratch at the side of my right eye brow. I put a bandaid on it and pray that my bangs cover it. If the guys see's this they'll go nuts, like the time I hurt my finger.

I grabbed an apple and walked out the door. I bit into the apple. I smiled as the sweetness filled my mouth. Dang, natural sugar is super good. I quickly walk to school.

"JENNY!"

"Oof-" I dropped my apple on the ground. "Fuck!" I shouted I quickly turn around to see Kaz and the twins.

"I'm sorry. I was just so excited to see you." Kaz cheesed.

"I wish I could say the same about you, but... No comment." I glared making Logan chuckle. "Anyways where is Bennet, and Jack?" I asked looking around.

"Sick." Logan explained.

"Sick? Is it bad?" I asked with a concerned expression. This was the first time they were sick. I wonder if they'll be okay.

"He'll be fine. I gave him some lemon juice awhile ago." Kaz smirked.

"What was in it?" I asked with a suspicious stare.

"Just lemons. Come on Jenny you're supposed to be smarter than this." He held back an eye roll. "It's obviously called Lemon juice." He explained.

"You're an idiot." I spat. I finally notice the scratches on his face. "Wait are you okay?" I use my hand to touch his wounds but Lucas quickly grabs my hand. I shockingly stare at him and so did the guys.

"I don't think thats a good idea." Lucas said.

"What?" I pull my hand back towards me. "Lucas I'm just checking to see if he's okay."

"Yeah but--"

"No, no. Let her." Logan smirked. I suspiciously stared at them. What the hell was up with them?

I stare back at Kaz who confusingly stared at me. I stretch my arm and touched his bruise.

"OUCH! You meanie how could you touch my friggin bruise?!" Kaz quickly dropped to the ground and rolled everywhere.

"It was a small touch." I confusingly said.

"IT STILL HURTS!" He shouted in annoyance. "How could you be so careless?! Oh my gawd, IT STINGS!! Help, LUCAS! I need help!" He continue to whine like a baby. I rolled my eyes and walked away as the twins followed me leaving baby Kaz on the ground still rolling.

As I was in the halls I see Stephen. "You got the money?" Stephen asked this other guy. The guy smiled then handed him, OH MY BEJEEZUS! How much money--

"Jenny, what class do you have first?" I turn around to face Logan. "I think we have the same class together."

I quickly turn back around to see Stephen sneaking a small bag with green fillings towards the guy with a smirk. I cant believe this. He's doing that shit again.

He then caught me staring. I gave him a glare then left leaving Logan in confusion.

•••

School was over and I was walking when someone quickly pulls me. I turn around to be face to face with Stephen. I gave out a sigh and cross my arms as his presence became clear.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"Look you didn't have to see that." He said holding onto my wrist. "I just need a little cash to get back on my feet." He explains.

"And selling weed is how you get that cash?"

"Yes. It's fast money dude." He shrugs. "Once I get a little I'll tell my dealer I'm done."

"Yeah, okay." I said. Okay maybe I wasn't believing him, but I guess I could give him a chance. A chance to make things right.

"You have a cut? I didn't know you got hurt." He touched my forehead. "What the hell were those Anderson boys doing?" He angrily stared.

"I'm fine." I move my head away. "Stephen you better make things right." I gave him a stare then walk away.

I really do hope he stops doing that stuff and tell his dealer he quits. That's probably going to be really hard though.

I finally walk outside of the school. "Hey, why were you taking so long?" Kaz asked.

"Bathroom." I lied. Lucas gave me a look then we started walking. "I'm going to stop by just to check up on Jack and Bennet." I said with a small smile.

"Oh okay." Logan smiled back.

•••

We were now at there house. We quickly go in and I see the new t.v that they bought, up on the wall. I see Jack sleeping on the couch with the t.v on. Wow he looked super bad.

"I'm going to check up on Bennet." Logan said as he walks upstairs to him.

"Oh yeah, I got some food for him." Lucas said.

I sat down on the floor and stare at Jack's face. Kaz sat besides me. "He looks super bad." I spoke to Kaz.

"Yeah. We gave him medicine but nothing seems to be working." Kaz shrugged as he stares at the ground.

His face had bruises. "Is that from yesterday?" I asked a stupid question. I gave out a sigh and face palmed.

"Yeah it is." Kaz chuckled at my silliness. "Do you want anything to drink?" He got up and started walking to the kitchen.

"Water!" I smiled. I probably woke Jack up because he started to shift his body around. "I'm sorry did I wake you up?"

He stares at me, with a small smile. "No... I'm glad your okay." He shuffles my hair in every direction.

"Jack!" I chuckled in irritation. "Yeah I'm okay, what happened to you? You got hit by a bus or something?" I snickered at my own joke. I make myself laugh.

"What?" He laughed a bit, then his laugh turned into coughing. "I'm going to be fine." He smiles.

"That's good." I grinned. I then see Bennet walking down the stairs as Lucas helps him and Logan behind them.

"Hi Jenny." He grins, with a blankly around him.

"Hey, Bennet. How are you feeling?" I asked walking up to him with a small smile.

"I'm good." He sniffled. He then sneezed on me.

"Gross..." I made a disgusted look.

•••

And of course, the next day I was sick. Very sick. I was in my apartment laying on my bed. Why the hell did Bennet have to sneeze on me. I started coughing loudly. My door quickly opens and I see Carter with a glass of water. "Jenny, you want some water?" He asks me as he walks closer.

"Thanks, Carter." I smiled as I got up and took the glass of water. I drunk some and placed it down on my desk.

"Well I'm going to be watching t.v if you need anything." He got up and walked out. I gave out a sigh and hid under my blanket.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I heard several footsteps coming closer. I wonder who came. "She's sick." I hear Carter voice.

I quickly pull down my blanket. I confusingly stared at Stephen as he bends down near my face. "Steph, what are you doing here? School isn't even over yet." I look at my clock then back at him.

"Yeah I know. I asked the Anderson's where were you and they said probably home sick." He explains. He's skipping school just to see me? He place the back of his hand on my forehead. "Did you take medicine?" He asked. I shook my head no. I was going to ask one of the Anderson's to get me some. "I'll be right back." He quickly ran out of my room.

Don't tell me he's getting me some medicine... "Jenny, he seems to care a lot about you." Carter smirks as he wiggle his eye brows. I glare at him as I felt my cheeks heat up. "You must be really sick because your cheeks just turned red."

Yeah... That's why.

•••

A few minutes past and my door opens. Stephen was breathing uncontrollably as he held a small bag in his hands. He quickly took out the medicine and gave me a pill.

"Thank you." I took the medicine from him and drunk some water too. "Why are you here?" I cover my eyes with my arm. I didn't want to face him.

"Fine, I'll leave." I hear Carter say. I chuckled. I wasn't talking about him but he left anyways.

"Me?" Stephen asked a dumb question and I stared at him with a 'really' face. "W-Well... Who else is going to take care of you?" He smiled nervously as he sat on the floor facing me.

"I'll be fine, Stephen. You can leave now." I said with a small smile. "The Ander--"

"Are they the only ones you look up to? Do you think they will be there for you? Forever?" He was staring at me and I quickly shifted my body the other way to face the wall.

Will the Anderson's be there for me? Forever? I gave out a sigh. I'm sure they're going to leave me one day.

"I hope you feel better." I hear him leave and close my door. I turn to face the ceiling. He's right. I can't always depend on them to do everything for me. I have to work harder.

•••

"Wake up." I felt someone pushing my body back and forth. I slowly open and rub my eyes. As my vision got clearer I see the boys standing all around my room. "She's awake." Kaz smiled with relief.

"I told you not to wake her up." Bennet smack the back of his head. Kaz glares at him as Bennet then bends down to face me. "You can go back to sleep."

"You little--!" Logan was holding Kaz back because it looked like he was going to jump on him.

"I'm fine." I chuckled.

"Take this." Lucas placed a medicine bottle on my drawer. "Oh, did Carter get this for you?" He picked up the medicine bottle that Stephen got me.

"I bet it was Stephen." Logan said with a disgusted face expression.

"He just comes here and leave when he wants to." Jack said. I stared at him. I wonder who else does that. He noticed what he said and gave me a nervous smile.

"Yeah. He got me some medicine." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Jen..." Kaz stare at the ground as he called out my name. "If Stephen asks you out, what would you say?"

I stare at all of them confusingly. They all seemed like they wanted to know the answer. "Why are you bringing this up?" I glared at him, gripping onto my blanket tightly. "I will never go back out with Stephen." I stated.

"Really?" Lucas asked as he crosses his arms looking out the window.

"Yes, Lucas." I said. "And why do you smell?" I pinched my nose as I stare at Kaz. He smiles and said,

"No reason."

•••

FlashBack~
When Jenny was at home and the Anderson's are at school~

Kaz P.O.V~

"Have you seen Jenny?" I asked the others. I didn't see her walking to school. I wonder where is she.

"No you idiot." Jack face-palmed. "We came to school the same time you did." He glared at him. I laughed nervously.

"Oh yeah..."

"She's probably at home because Bennet sneezed on her." Lucas shrugged his shoulders.

"At home?" We turn to see that Stephen dude. Why is he always popping up everywhere?

"What the hell do you want?" Jack clenched his fists. "Stop listening to our conversation." Stephen started laughing making us confused.

"You think I want to listen to your boring conversation? I was walking when I over heard your stupid conversation." He explained.

"See." Bennet let out a cheerful smile. "And then we all get along, the end." He spook as if he was reading a fairytale.

"Shut up, princess wannabe." Logan held back an eye roll. "We aren't in a fairytale."

Princess wannabe? I couldn't help my self and blurted out laughing. "Aha! Bennet wants to be a princess!"

"Do not!" He pushes his fist down on my head and I fell on the ground. I started to panic.

"THERES SOMETHING GROWING ON MY HEAD!" I tried touching it but it hurts so badly. I started to whine on Lucas's shoulder.

"It's a small bump, dummy." Lucas said pushing my face elsewhere. I wobbled and fell into a trash can.

"Oof--" my leg was now in the air and gross! This trash can smells! I started to gag and I quickly got up. "How dare you--" I started shouting gibberish at him as he holds me back with his hand.

"Don't bother worrying about her." Jack said. "She wont ever go back to you."

"Really?" He smirked. "I'm sure if I ask her out she wont be able to say no." He confidently said. I stopped trying to grab Lucas and faced him with a glare.

"And why do you think that?" I asked him with a brow raised. "You have a lot of confidence saying that around me." I clenched my fists.

"Calm down idiot." Lucas punches me on the head on my small bruise. I fell on the ground once again and started to whine.

WHY AM I ALWAYS GETTING HURT?!

"Let's go." Jack said as they all walked away, leaving me behind.

"W-Wait for me!" I quickly ran towards them while sobbing.

•••

A/N- Hey guys! I know this is a short chapter... xc but anyways I completed one of my other stories. It's called "Sk8er Boi" be sure to check it out!

I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Skyler Von Bby

Romantik

16 0 1
A troubled teenage boy is struggling with his personal life and growing up. Until a girl comes a long and tries to change that.
399K 7.8K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
1.7K 211 16
After the death of her parents, Riley does her best to get by, but it isn't always easy. Getting through the fifth grade is enough of a challenge as...
264K 5.3K 41