RUN AWAY

De SherineCArifa

Young Autumn Wilde was a happy she-wolf along with her twin, Summer Wilde and her big brother, Luke Wilde. I... Mai multe

A/N
Foreword : It's the werewolf!
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
C. Twenty One
C. Twenty Two - The End
Epilogue (Finally)
NEW BOOK ALERT
Short Story - When The Pup's Older

Chapter Fourteen

2.4K 67 9
De SherineCArifa

A/N: hey guys! This chapter is dedicated to all of you who read this book! Thank you for reading. I wish you enjoy this story till the end of the story.

Enjoy!

---

Autumn

I woke up in a bad feeling. My stomach hurt like hell. Then I looked around. It's the pack's hospital. The only room I never want to visit at home. The hurts started to go but I know that I have a hole in my chest. I remembered I clawed it but I thanked the goddess that I still can be alive. I wish whatever the moon's daughter said will be true. I want a happy life.

It's funny how an Alpha daughter has to get an Alpha as a mate. I was so grateful that the moon's daughter didn't mate me with a 30 years old Alpha who still searching for his second mate now. Oh, yach! I felt like I dated my dad if that's happening.

 Well, not really. My dad is 56 tho.

My previous mate is an Alpha of neighbor's pack. He's good at first but before he marked me, I started to know his behavior. He will punch the wall if he's angry and one time he slapped me hard because he was angry at me. Just a little mistake and he'll beat me. I rejected him as soon as I know that. He begged me to take him back for almost a month and promise to be better, but I can't trust him. Luckily, he stopped begging when he found another She-Wolf and rejected me right after.

If this mate thing with Ethan still didn't workout either, The Moon goddest will happily give me another thing to do in the after life. It's not that bad, thought. So I was so grateful with all of this that happened to me. Even though I was in pain but I was happy the goddeses loved me.

I heard a sharp scream as the door of the room opened. I know this scream so much. The scream I grew up with.

"You're awake! Thank the Goddess! I missed you so much, sister! You're a fool to go alone! You fool! Dumbass!" She shouted words at me and slapped my arm but I just smiled at her and giggled whenever she slapped my arm.

"Miss you too, Sam. I'm sorry, okay! I thought I can live without you but I can't." I said and hugged her tightly. "Where's the other?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm feeling so good right now!" I continued as I stretch out my body. I regretted that as fast as the pain in my chest started again.

"Hey! Don't do that!" A lady came into view and held my body. "Your ribs are broken! 5 of them cracked and 3 of them broke into two. You should just rest your body." She said quickly not even stop to catch a breath. Are doctors always like that to their patients? She kept telling me not to do this and that, then told me to consume some calcium and everything! I'm going to go insane if she keeps talking!

"You're lucky you still alive with all these cracked bones and that big hole on your chest. I don't want to take the risk if I let you move. Just stay right where you are." She said again and finally stopped. I let out a breath and relaxed my head. Sammy smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

I looked around and Sammy whispered on my ears that she will get mom and dad here and there she goes, left me with this carping doctor.

I prepared my self to met my family again when the doctor left to let me rest, leaving me alone with the beeping machine which filled the quite room.

I felt nervous. Why did I felt nervous? What's wrong with me actually? Or I should say what's wrong with my wolf? I can feel her breathing hard.

'Stop that! You made me hard to breathe.' I ordered her. I love her but I hate her being the asshole she was. Hurting herself? Really?

'Ugh! That's not my fault! Stop blaming me for that!' She answered then held the nerves she has to herself. Good girl.

She was finally stopped being annoying when the room's door opened and she started to whimper and breathe nervously again. This exhausting wolf!

I saw my dad walked in first with flowers on his hands. I have never been the fans of flowers but I love it that he bought it for me. Mom came second with a box on her hand, and then finally my awesome brother with his favorite gray t-shirt and bought me a box of 'creamy' pancakes!

Yes! This! I love this attention! Especially the pancakes!

I smiled with cashire cat's signature big smile and held my hands over my face, to close that weird happy smile.

But my smile fell when I finally saw the last person I want to see came to the room.

Ethan.

---

Ethan

When Summer told her family that Autumn finally awake, they all stood up. Even Lucy and Jarred too. I on the other side still didn't know what to do so I just sat there confused.

"Hey, Ms. Dolby. Can we come in?" Lucy asked the guardian who just walked out from her room.

"Only a few. The room is not that big, you know. Only 4 of you can come in." She said and just walked away from us coldly. Lucy was the one who picked Ms. Dolby to treat Autumn. I didn't know what she saw on that guardian. She didn't seem nice. But after all, Lucy will be guardian after her final test. She knows all of the guardians here and if she said Ms. Dolby is the best to treat Autumn, then i let her.

I still sat on where I've been before. I thought it should be her family to come in first. I will just wait here with Jarred, Lucy, and Brian. Oh, don't forget Sophia. She's waiting too but she has been quite this whole time. I saw Lucy walked to the window to see Autumn inside. I know Lucy want to meet Autumn but of course, she needs to wait.

"Ethan? Are you coming with us?" Dominic's wife said, looking at me in front of Autumn's room.

"Well, I thought her family should see her first." I said giving an excuse.

"I already see her. You can come in." Summer said then sat on the waiting chair next to Brian.

"So, she's really your mate?" Sophia finally lifted a talk, but she said it almost like a whisper. I nodded sadly at her and I wish she could understand.

"You should just tell me. I can't believe you make her suffered just for me, Ethan. I will understand your situation." Sophia whispered again. "I'm so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Wilde. If I know from the first I will never let Ethan reject her." She stood up then touched my shoulder with a real sympathy on her face.

"I will be fine. You need to see her." She said and pulled me up. I looked over Jarred. Is she really just say those words? Lucy also have the confused look. I know Sophia is a good girl, but i never expected her to be this... nice!

'I told you two she's a good girl.' I said via mind link to Jarred and Lucy. They never liked Sophia, ever. But here they were, seeing how nice she was.

"Come on! I want to see my sister." Luke said carrying the pancakes box he bought earlier.

I stepped up and went near the Wilde family. Dominic walked in first and then his wife followed. I saw Luke smiling so wide when he entered the room. I stepped my feet to the room and that's when I noticed Autumn's eyes on me. Her smile fell and I can't help but regretted to come in.

The Family talked and they laughed together but for me, i just stood on the doorway, didn't said anything and just watched the Family interacted. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do, until...

"Ethan, dear. Come here." Dominic's wife asked me to come closer. Autumn smiled at me. 

She really smiled at me! As I walked closer, i can't help feeling so awkward.

"How are you?" I greeted. This is so awkward. The family watched how we interacted and I felt embarrassed.

"Better." She smiled and then back to see her family. "Luke, can I have the pancakes? You know I'm hungry." She said changing the topic so the air didn't feel too thick to breathe. I mean awkward.

"Of course My Little Princess." Luke opened the box and prepared it. He poured the honey and gave the delicious pancakes to Autumn. Damn. How I feel hungry just seeing those pancakes. 

I also a big fan of pancakes!

I saw Dominic's wife poked Luke and I can tell they were talking via mind-link. Their eyes then glued at me and I just looked away quickly. Autumn ate her pancakes and commented the taste to her family happily while they still focused on something.

"Hey baby, I think we need to go now. Sierra told us something about the rogues on our pack." Luke said but I can see him still focused on something inside his head.

"You all? Why not just Luke. I don't need him. But I need you, mom and dad." Autumn said jokingly.

"Ouch! That's hurt!" Luke put his hands over his heart then giggled. He then kissed Autumn's forehead and I saw her giggled back. Dominic and her wife said their goodbyes at Autumn then nodded at me.

"Take care of her. If I heard anything bad happened to her, again, I will kill you." Luke whispered beside me. I didn't know he told that seriously or just jokingly but I answered jokingly.

"My life is in your hands, I know" I put both my hands in surrender gesture, then gave him the man hug and the three of them went out.

I didn't feel anything nice when Autumn's around. I just felt guilty to her. After all, I did this because I didn't want a war. Luke was a guy I have to watch for. If I did something wrong to his sister, something I didn't want may happen. Even I know that my pack is the strongest, but I didn't want to risk it

My father already worked so hard to keep every pack in peace. I won't ruin his work just for a little thing like this. After all, why fight for Sophia when we know the day when I or she meet our mate, we can't be together.

Will my relationship with Autumn will work out? You know, after all those things I put her into.

---

1641 Words
11 July 2016
23.10

Don't forget to Vote and Comment guys! I need them so much. Please at least tell me what do you think about the story so far. Thanks!!

Whoops and I'm so sorry about some grammar mistakes there. Love you guys!

Sherine

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.3M 51.5K 30
BOOK ONE TO THE "Rejection Series" Ellie Martin had been harassed and ignored since the age of 13. She was once the child that always smiled, alwa...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
33.4K 741 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
154K 6.4K 35
Paige Collins is just your average 18 year old werewolf. Her parents left her when she was 14, with her 17 year old brother, and she had been living...