Forbidden Love

By Lenox_Clare_

I watched the water drip down his nose and onto his beautiful full lips. I craved the warmth of his touch. Th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 6

1.5K 49 8
By Lenox_Clare_

That was it! That was the final straw!

I stormed through the corridors and pushed past all the innocent bystanders. People parted like the Red Sea as I determinedly made my way to Dylan's locker.

It was overwhelming the anger I had felt for him. To think that I respected that jerk, boy was I an idiot. Just as I suspected. I found Dylan leaning against his locker, chatting up some junior with his gold medaling smile which probably had every girl swooning at his feet.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" My outburst grabbed the entire schools attention. People gathered around their lockers, eavesdropping on our conversation.

Acting totally oblivious to my anger, he glanced around the school hall smiling at the crowed, which agrovated me even more. After noticing my anger build up, he took a sip of his coke but did not break the intense eye contact between us. "What?"

I smacked the can out of his hand and the coke spilled out onto the floor. The smug look on his face faded. "Don't ever touch my clothes again!"

"Wow." Chase cut in our conversation. "What's got your panties in such a twist, gorgeous?"

"Nothing." I replied, fighting back my blush. My face had the tendancy to flush crimson at the slightest compliment but I'm working on it.

"Clearly it's not nothing." Aiden piped in, proping himself up next to Dylan against the locker.

"Are these guys bothering you, sweetie?" Eric wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his chest. "What did you do now, Dylan?" He asked with a boyish grin slapped across his face.

Dylan's smirk widened at the scene that played out in front of him. Great, they were all in on it! I retracted Eric's arm from my shoulder and stepped back. "Fuck off!" I snarled through gritted teeth.

Eric's hands flew up in surrender as he smiled at Dylan. "New girls got spunk, huh?" He teased before sending me a playful wink.

"Also, quiet the number of push up bra's." Dylan stated after a devilish smile took over his lips.

"What for?" Chase asked. "Clearly you don't need them." He pecked at my shirt in attempt to peek through, laughing along with Dylan and Eric.

"Shut up. I don't and you had no right to throw my clothes out all over our front yard!" I muttered under my breath, with my cheeks flaming red out of anger. Suprisingly, all my anger simmered away, leaving me highly confused and embarrassed as I realized the entire school had probably heard that statement.

I glanced around the hallway, suddenly very self-conscious of my breasts. Dylan chuckled at my bashfulness. "We just screwing with you, Demi."

"Yeah, well you should stop." Raquel cut in. Out of relief, all my tense muscles relaxed. Where the hell was she like two seconds ago? "Let's go, Demi."

"Hey Raquel!" Chase yelled after her as we made our way down the hallway, grabbing almost everyone's attention. She peaked over her shoulder to glare at him. "Nice ass."

She flipped him off before turning back around. Dylan, along with Aiden and Eric, laughed hysterically as Chase stood with a puzzled look on his face. I don't know how she did that with the amount of confidence she had.

°°°

After removing the weight of all my heavy books from my shoulders, I grabbed my empty lunch box, along with all the books I needed for that afternoon, and slammed my locker shut.

Walking beside Raquel, I turned to look at her and asked, "How do you know them?"

She glanced my way before nodding her head discreetly. "I have accounting with them." I shuddered at the sound of that. I could never do accounting. It was the happiest day of my life when I dropped that subject. She smiled before nudging her shoulder into mine, distracting me from my trail of thought. "They all bark and no bite." She stated. "Unless, you want them to bite you."

My nose wrinkled from disgust. "Gross." She laughed before we got to the schools front gate.

I said goodbye to Raquel before taking the trip back home on foot.

That afternoon my dad arrived at home just after three and suggested a night swim. I laughed before shaking my head back and forth. "No thanks. I'll have a quick dip before supper."

It was blazing hot outside and not even the air conditioning kept us cool. I hurried upstairs to ransack my room in search of a swimsuit. After changing into my turquoise bikini, I headed downstairs.

Lisa was in the kitchen busy cutting strawberries for a strawberry milkshake. When I passed, she called me back. "Hey Demi!"

I halted in my footsteps and backtracked slightly to pop my head into the kitchen. "Yeah?"

"Do you mind taking the patties outside to Mike?" I smiled and grabbed them before heading outside. "Thanks!"

When I got outside, I placed the paties on the side table and smiled. My dad was dressed in a pair of shorts that stopped just before his pale knees with a washed out, faded T-shirt that had 'Billabong' written across it.

"I'm making your favourite." My dad smiled as he gestured to the tinfoil that I presumed wrapped a garlic bun.

"Yummy." I quickly stole one of the simba chips out of the packet that he held in his hand before making my way down to the swimming pool.

Dropping my towel on the side, I tied my hair back and dipped a toe in. The water was a perfect temperature. Satisfied, I crouched down and dived into the refreshing water.

The cool water surrounded me and I immediately came up for a gasp of air.

"How's the water?"

Squinting, I looked up into a pair of brown eyes that were gazing down at me. Dylan wore a light pair of purple trunks that hung loosely off his narrow hips. His defined stomach was on full display, totally catching me off guard.

"Like what you see?"

I was instantly brought back to reality as I averted my eyes. I floated on my back and treaded the water. "It's fine." My anger from the afternoon hadn't simmered away just yet.

His lips twitched upwards as he sat down on the edge of the pool and dangled his legs inside. "Still mad huh?" Once he realized I wasn't going to answer him, he faked sympathy. "Oh come on Demi, it was just a small prank." I rolled my eyes dramatically. "Okay I know we started off on the wrong foot why don't we start from scratch on a clean slate ?"

I skeptically glanced his way. "No more pranks?"

"No more pranks."

"No more banter?"

"Hey banter is just harmful fun." He had a point.

"Fine."

A small glint of excitement flashed across his eyes. "Why don't we go to the beach today?" He suggested, refraining from climbing into the pool.

In all honesty, today was one of those days where I was just not in the mood for getting drenched in sand or hit in the head with a surfboard.

"Oh, does somebody want to perve over girls in their bikinis?" I winked playfully.

His lips turned up into a smirk. "Please, why would I want to do that when I can do it right here."

"You're disgusting!" I swam closer to him and threatened to splash. He immediately jotted up and ran away. "You're such a baby." I teased.

He smirked before he ran up to the edge and executed a perfect cannonball into the water. Dylan resurfaced with a smile and shook his brown hair, which sent water flying at me. I dove under the water in attempted to get further away from him.

Dylan quickly wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me back to his chest. "Where you going?" His husky voice whispered and tickled my neck as his wet lips brushed against my ear. I felt my body buzz at the contact.

I held onto his forearms and attempted to pull them off. "Get off." I huffed.

"Alright." He grinned before he lifted me up into the air and tossed me back into the water.

I shouted, plunging down into the water. I hurriedly swam to the top and gasped for air while choking up some water.

"Gross. Keep it in." He chuckled before splashing me with water, which did not help with the fact that I was suffocating.

My phone rang, interrupting our playful session before I climbed out to answer it. Using a towel Lisa had set on the table, I dried off my hands and picked it up. 'Unknown number' was spread across the screen. I swiped left to answer and held it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey babe."

Authors point of view

Cliff hanger! Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and coment. I would really appreciate it.

30 views for an update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 2.8K 28
I panted hard, when Daniel wispered into my ear: "We should call you Snow white." I barely manged to answer him in my pleasure filled state. "Why's t...
77 1 19
"You can't do this Dylan. Especially when you don't -" I grabbed her neck, pulled her to me, and crashed my lips to hers. She pushed my arms at first...
516 26 22
Can i?" He whispered tilting his face along with mine parting his lips after licking them. "Yes" i muttered and he smiled amusingly "Bold move, swee...
2.3K 238 38
"Please wake up." I said as I held his hand. I looked for any sign of response; a movement beneath an eyelid, a twitch of a finger. Nothing. He was j...