Random Stories By: Jocelyn_Bu...

Von Festive_Owls

Check out Jocelyn_Burrell random (but awesome) stories. The topics change everyday. Different people win then... Mehr

Brothers are Geckos.........
Mrs. PerryWinkle's Blog
Hitler and the Rebels

My Dead Daughter

7 3 2
Von Festive_Owls

    I do not have a daughter. I don't kill. This is creepy sorry.
__________
    "Marissa!" I yelled. I wondered through the the open yard. I called out her name once more. A faint groan came below the house. I turned my head and fell on my knees. My white pants were slightly dusted in dirt. I craned my head to the side. The groan sounded closer now. I quietly whispered "Marissa?" Silence. I began to open the little hatch as quietly as I could. It made it a slight creak then it opened slowly. I poked my head through the small hole. A small whisper "Mother" it repeated quietly over and over. I hesitated and crawled in. My face went into some cob webs. I held back a scream. The webs were sticky and got caught in my dirty blonde hair. I reached my dirty hand up and ripped the web off. The whisper sounded louder. I kept crawling weaving through webs and bricks. A giant hole appeared in front of me. I screamed. I touch the broken body laid in front of me. I touched her pale face. Her long hair fell over her shoulders. I twirled my finger through it and wept. I placed my face on her still flat tummy. My wet tears soak her shirt. I whisper over and over "Marissa. Marissa." My cries began quieter as my eyes had no more water in them. I sniffled and laid there. Silence. "Mother" singsonged a voice. I yanked my head up. "Mother stay with me" I jerked away from the body. The mouth was moving as it talked. My eyes widened as her hands reached up to grab my face. I stayed still breathing fast. "Mother! Answer me!" The voice screeched. "Ye-- Ye..s...yes?" I managed to stammer. "Join me. Come with me." The voice called. I my eyes widened as the cold (dead) hand touched my chin. "Come with me" it whispered. I started to move away but the hand jerked to my throat. Both hands were clutched on my throat. I screamed and try to crawl away. I kicked and smacked. The hands held tight. "Your coming with me. One way or another" it laughed and began to squeeze tighter. I began chocking. Gasping for air. My hand clawed it's arms. My head shook violently. It began to laugh as I began to black out. Suddenly everything was black. Then a light. A bright light took me away. Took me away to my daughter Marissa.

The end.....
____________
Creepy, weird, dark. Sorry.....it's not that good so yeah. The topic was Dead Relatives.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

185K 480 107
Erotic shots
26.9K 2.3K 12
ရှိန်းသုတမဟာဆိုတဲ့ လူသားကောင်လေးရဲ့မျက်‌ရည်တွေက အဂ္ဂိဆိုတဲ့ငါ့တစ်ယောက်ထဲရဲ့အပိုင်........
147K 4.2K 27
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
1.8M 118K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...