Lies, Secrets, and the Storm...

由 RootbeerCat02

Storm is a loner with an unusual situation. All she remembers was a strange scene involving the completion of... 更多

Author's Note
ThunderClan
ShadowClan
WindClan
RiverClan
Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
.< Headcannons #1! >.
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
.< Headcannons #2! >.
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
.< Headcannons #3! >.
Chapter Fifteen

Outside of the Clans

37 3 2
由 RootbeerCat02

The Barn
Lilac- a pearly white she-cat with light gray blue patches and dark indigo-amethyst eyes

Flame- a flame colored tabby she-cat with cream chest, muzzle, underbelly, and paws with bright orange eyes and a yin and yang charm on a necklace

Fang- a huge ragged dark brown tabby tom with deep orange eyes

Bright- a white pelted she-cat with flame colored splotches with indigo eyes

Cassie- a soft brown she-cat with white toes and eyespot with bright blue eyes

Alder- a light brown tabby tom with lighter paws, underbelly, and tail tip with orange eyes

BloodClan
Leader: Kestrel- a battle scarred mottled gray-and-white tom with golden eyes (dusty brown dog tooth collar)

Co-leader: Patch- a huge tuxedo tom with a shredded ear, scarred flank, face, and chest with amber eyes (neon green dog tooth collar)

Followers:
Snake- a tan tabby tom with light green eyes (jay blue dog tooth collar)

Moon- a light gray she-cat with white and gray splotches with deep brown eyes (purple dog tooth collar)

Bridget- a snowy pelted she-cat with tan splotches and ice blue eyes (bright yellow dog tooth collar)

Yellow- a golden she-cat with white paws, chest, ears, and tail tip with ice blue eyes (highlighter orange dog tooth collar)

Adder- a red tabby tom with fangs that poke out under his lip (red dog tooth collar)

Lapis- a blue-gray she-cat with scars along her body with deep blue eyes (ice blue dog tooth collar)

Storm- a huge gray tom with rippling black tabby stripes and golden eyes (navy blue dog tooth collar)

Sharp- a brown pelted she-cat with bright green eyes (fuchsia dog tooth collar)

Slash- a huge jet black tom with brown streaks through his pelt and golden eyes (brown dog tooth collar)

Hook- a ragged, skinny old tom with snarled brown fur and orange eyes (black tog tooth collar)

Sage- a tortoiseshell and light tan she-cat with light green eyes (sage green dog tooth collar)

Claw- white pelted tom with brown marks on his shoulder that resemble claw marks with green eyes (ice blue dog tooth collar)

Nova- tuxedo she-cat with brown toes, tail tip, tips of ears, and eyespot with bright orange eyes (bright golden dog tooth collar)

Jinx- an almost black tabby she-cat with piercing green eyes (silver dog tooth collar)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

13.7K 815 36
Skykit is chased away from her clan by her murderous father. She joins Lightclan and is twisted into a deadly prophecy that might mean the end of her...
1.2K 61 29
Minnowpaw is just like any other RiverClan apprentice. She is loyal, strong, a determined to become a warrior that her Clan can be proud of. But a st...
1.5K 154 26
Follow Rainpaw on her journey through the life of a warrior cat as she learns, discovers love, and finds her true destiny.
1.3K 114 21
[COMPLETE & REVISED] Burnetpaw is simply a bad hunter. After spending all of her apprenticeship attempting to improve her abilities, she is still not...