With You (Kryber)

Από naaty09

Amber Josephine Liu, a independent young bartender at a exclusive bar in Korea that includes a band and a pop... Περισσότερα

With You (Kryber)
Expectations
Here
Later
Meet
Party
Hanging
Sleepover
Mistake

Testing

1.4K 51 7
Από naaty09

-

-

-

Krystal POV

I woke up, start my day with a long stretch while lying on my bed.

I sat up and look for my phone under my pillows. 8 in the morning, I jump off my bed and head to the washroom in the hallway. I glance over at the couch, it's Amber.

She is sleeping peacefully with a blanket up to her neck. After I'm done washing up in the bathroom, I walk over to Amber who is still sleeping. I sat on the couch beside her legs and watch the sunlight shine lightly on her face, I study her features like ear, nose, eyes and her lips. Like a creep, I know.

Suddenly I thought of having some fun. I quietly head back to my room and took my old eyebrow pencil the ran back to the living room. I kneel down next to her face and gently draw a geeky spectacle and a swirly thin mustache along with a few freckles. After calculating how many hours she slept, I'm not surprised she didn't budge at all.

Holding my laughter and breath, I slowly stand up and head to the kitchen to make breakfast.

While I was drinking my orange juice, I glance over at Amber and giggle to myself. Then I heard shuffling of footsteps, Unnie's.

"Why were you laughing to yourself, are you crazy?" unnie jokingly asked.

I shake my head and pointed on the couch, she turn then laugh with me.

"You are so mean!" she said in between her laughter.

End of POV

After a good laugh, both of them start making pancakes for breakfast.

One by one wake up, found Amber got scribbled by Krys. Amber was the last to wake up, she walk over to the kitchen counter because everyone was there, eating.

"Good morning." she said while stretching, causing Krystal to start chuckle.

"Wah Amber, your skin in the morning is really pretty." Taeyeon return, Amber got a little confuse, she slowly nod with small mysterious half smile. She went into the washroom then everyone started laughing.

"I better hide." Krystal ran to her bed room.

"Yah!!" They heard Amber shout from the washroom, head back to the kitchen, looked around searching for someone who should be there but isn't there.

"Jung Soojung!" Amber shout, running into Krystal's bedroom and found her panicking searching for a place to hide. They were facing each other with bed in between them, Amber jumped over the bed and hug her waist from behind, preventing her to run away.

She lift Krystal up and in the air and pin her down on her bed, gently not hurting her.

"I was just joking aro--" Amber cut her off by tickling her on her stomach.

"Amber!!" Krystal shout in between her laughters.

"Say sorry then I'll stop." Amber replied, still tickling while Krystal stir around the bed laughing with tear in her eyes.

"Fin- Fine! I- I'm sorry." Krystal mutter under her breath, before letting her go, Amber let out a small laugh.

Krystal lie flatly, sighing in relief. Amber who was tickling her all this while also felt like she had run a mile. She lie down flat beside Krystal.

"Amber, it hurt." Krys whine while lifting up her shirt showing her red tomato torso, which made Amber really shy. She brought up her hand and cover her eye, causing Krystal to laugh.

"Aw, is little Amber shy?" Krystal say while rolling over, on her stomach, elbow supporting her weight and kicking her leg in the air. Obvious sign of flirting, which made Amber blush even more.

"You are so mean." Amber pout. Krystal laugh and walk over to her dressing table and took a bottle of make up removal and small towel.

"Let's wash your good looking make up." Krystal said in a sarcastic cute tone, with her hand out for Amber.

Without hesitation, Amber grab her hand as Krys led her in the washroom.

Krystal locked the door behind them, making Amber very nervous.

"Face me." Krystal gently pull Amber by the chin and take a step closer to her. Both of their heartbeat were as fast as whatever fastest thing in the world are.

Amber close her eyes shut, while Krystal pour the solution onto a piece of cotton wool and gently run it all over her face.

Not even Krystal herself realize that she was smiling to herself. She wet another clean cotton wool with water and rub the solution off Amber's face.

Krystal even help Amber to rinse her face. She grab the towel and gently dab it all over her face.

Amber grab her wrist which made her startled, "Why?" she raised her eyebrows.

"Your boyfriend is going to be the luckiest person on earth." she return with a smile.

"I don't--"

"Soon. You will." Amber smile at me and pull my hand back onto her face to dry it.

With an uneasy thoughts, Krystal dry her and had breakfast with her while the rest were on the couch, watching Running Man.

Both of them was quietly eating when Amber decided to speak up.

"You did good on the pancakes." she say, looking up smiling at me. Krystal return the smile and get back to eating.

Amber finished eating and washed her dishes herself when suddenly, Taeyeon and Tiffany budge into the kitchen to tell them that they are going off.

"Wait for me, I'm almost done." Amber speed up a little and wipe her hands on her pants before heading over to Krystal who was still eating.

"I'm going off." Amber said while Krystal stand up and hug her instead of saying something.

"Come over often and stay a little bit longer." When Krystal was pulling back, Amber's lips accidentally brush on her ears and cheek slightly. Causing both of them to look at each other awkwardly and smile.

"Bye." Amber wink at Krystal, making her roll her eye.

Krystal, Jessica and Yuri send them to the door and bid goodbyes before going back to what they were doing.

With a big smile, Krystal washed her dishes and land herself on the couch beside Yuri.

"How are you doing?" she suddenly question Krystal. Who seem to be a bit lost.

"Fine?" she replied with her eyebrows furrow.

"That's not what I meant. You seem disturb by something." Then Krystal thought, this could be a chance for her to let out her feelings. She was comfortable with Yuri since she was around her for a few years now.

Krystal folded her leg on the couch and face Yuri, Yuri did the same.

"So, I just got to know this person. This person is very close to me I don't know if she is sending me mix feelings or not because for at times she starts flirting, at times she starts talking about me having a boyfriend. And she always--"

"It's Amber, right?" Yuri politely cut her off.

Krystal look away as she felt her blood rushing up her head, feeling embarrass. Yuri knew from the start it was Amber. She haven't met anyone new, except for Amber.

"Sorry, continue."

"I don't know, maybe it's just me overthinking. It's okay, I don't even know what I'm talking either." she was about to walk until Yuri speaks.

"Do you want to make sure of her feelings?" Yuri ask with a small smile.

"How?"

"Date someone."

"You mean act like I'm dating someone?"

Yuri nod, "She tend to show her emotions without her even realising, it's obvious. You just need to keep an eye on her and don't fall in love with the person you are 'dating' with."

"Basically, just testing her."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

30.9K 393 7
94.1K 3K 45
These are rare to find, but luckily, I happen to be in love with Amber Liu so here ya go ©︎- kaisause * I accept requests (: Disclaimer, this is a bo...
4.9K 410 28
We lived by our fate and we could possibly meet the right person in a wrong time. Could our love be possibly happen?