How? - Drinny

Von TasnimahAhmed

Ron died with Fred in the Battle of Hogwarts. Hermione is shattered and decides to be home-taught instead of... Mehr

How? - Drinny
2. Apoligize
3. Heartbroken
4. News
5. Torture
6. The Other One
7. Memories
8. STOP THIS!
9. Hello, Ginny
11. She Will Be Loved
12. Secret
13. If You Ever Come Back
14. Oblivious
15. Still
16. Silver Lining
17. Fallout
18. I Wanna Get Better
PLEASE READ

10. Cheat ...

1.9K 56 36
Von TasnimahAhmed

"Draco ..."

That voice whispered in Draco's ear again.

"Draco stop ..."

That voice wasn't heard by Draco, but it was Ginny. Ginny suddenly woke up, scared by the dream she saw.

Draco ... kissing ... another girl ...

She looked beside her, it was OK. Draco was there in the bed with her. She went to the washroom. She washed her face.

She went down, Mrs. Weasley was cooking with her wand. Ginny went to help.

"Ginny, you need to rest." said Mrs. Weasley.

"No mum! You can't do everything by yourself!" Ginny exclaimed.

Mrs. Weasley sighed and said, "OK."

Ginny helped Mrs. Weasley. She then, realized the food would've been better if Mrs. Weasley had made it by herself. Since when did she become so responsible?

Oh yes. Of course, she has a son.

"Mum?" Ginny asked.

"Yes?"

"How does it feel? To be a mother?"

Mrs. Weasley smiled at Ginny an said, "It's the happiest feeling in the world."

"Is it, really?" Ginny said, "Everyone says it's a real pain."

"That's because they don't see the joy of the children." Mrs. Weasley said, "You children are my world."

With that, she pulled Ginny into a hug and kissed her on the forehead.

A baby's cry could be heard. It was very loud. Ginny had to cover her ears very tightly. She was sure everone was waking up. It must've been Fred.

"Now that's just like how Fred used to cry." Mrs. Weasley sighed.

Ginny ran towards her room, when she was halfway there, the crying stopped. Although, everyone had already woken up.

"What's going on?" George said sleepily.

But Ginny continued to go towards her room.  She found Draco, feeding their son, Fred. Ginny smiled and went towards them. She leaned into Draco, watching her son.

Draco looked at Ginny and smiled. "I'm an awesome father, right?" he smirked.

"Yes, Draco," Ginny replied, "Yes, you are."

Draco kissed Ginny softly on the lips.

"Oi, Ginny!"

Ginny hurried out of the room. George was standing there.

"What's wrong, George?" she asked.

"Control your child!" he said as he went back to his room. Ginny giggled and went back to Draco.

Fred had fallen back to sleep.

"Look at how cute he looks when he's sleeping." Draco smiled.

"You're right," said Ginny, "Just like you."

Draco kissed Ginny softly on the nose. Ginny wrapped her hands around Draco. Draco kissed her heavily on the lips. The only time they seperated each other was when they needed to breathe.

"You're a pretty good kisser too you know." Ginny smirked.

"What's with that smirk?"

"I guess I learned it from you."

Draco smirked and kissed Ginny on the neck. The two of them walked towards the bed, and pushed each other into it. They cuddled with each other.

"You wanna do it? This time at least I'll remember it." smirked Ginny. Merlin, that girl never looked more evil.

"OK, but I'm telling you. The first time was also great." replied Draco. He went towards the door and closed it. But just when he was doing that, a girl with bushy hair ran past him, he heard her sobs, and her heavy footsteps.

As he closed the door, he just looked at it. Should he go after her?

"Draco?" asked Ginny.

Draco was breathing heavily. He didn't know why. What was going on?

"Draco?"

The voice was louder this time. Draco panicked a little. He looked eveyrwhere.

"Draco."

He looked to his right. Ginny was standing there, beside him.

"Draco, what's wrong?" asked she.

Draco smiled and said, "Nothing."

"Then why are you breathing so heavily?"

"I - I don't know."

"Draco ... somthing's wrong, I know it."

Draco sighed and said, "I've got to do something." He hurried out of the room. He tried to think of where she would go. She was crying, and she'd usually go somewhere where it was peace and quiet. Draco ran to the balcony. He walked slowly as he arrived. A lot of birds were chirping.

He spotted that beautiful girl who ran past him. The girl with brown, bushy hair. Her sobs were loud. She looked at at Draco. Her brown eyes sparkled in tears. It was Hermione Granger.

"Malfoy?" she asked, looking at Draco.

"Granger? What's wrong?" asked Draco worriedly, going close to her.

"Stay away from me!" she exclaimed.

"I won't, what would you do?"

"Just go!"

"I won't!" Draco said reluctantly.

Hermione stood up, "Go!"

"No ..."

"Oppugno!" chanted Hermione.

The birds all came flying at Draco. He ran to every side of the balcony, then finally he lost them. The balcony was quite big. He walked slowly towards Hermione.

"What's wrong?" he asked, "This is the last time I'm asking you."

Hermione stood up and said, "Why don't you just leave me?"

"I don't know ..." He said as he leaned his head downwards towards Hermione's. The two of them kissed. It was like before ...

But what Draco didn't notice was ... that Ginny was looking at them.

Ginny ran towards her room. She was following Draco to find out what was wrong, and that's what she found out. She lied there, looking at her sound asleep child. Tears sweeping out of her eyes like hell. She tried to wipe them, but couldn't. Her future-husband, and the father of her son, kissed another woman. And that woman was her best friend ever ... Hermione Granger.

What did he mean that he can't leave her? Why was Hermione crying? What was going on between them before? Did they have some History? Was Hermione jealous of seeing the two of them together? All that Draco did, loving Ginny, was all that just an act?

She tried to stand up, she looked at her child. That child had that dirty blood like his father. That child should be killed, and so should Draco.

Ginny pointed her wand at Fred and said, "Avada Ke -"

"Ginny stop!" George pushed her, "What's in Merlin were you thinking?! Killing your only son?!"

Ginny panted heavily. He was right, what was she thinking? She was out of mind, it was a mistake. "Sorry." she said slowly.

"It's all right. And I won't tell Mum either, OK?"

"OK."

She looked at the door, as George went out. She sat over there, and then thought, what did Harry think? When she cheated on him with Draco? How did it feel like? Did it feel like this? Was she wrong, all along? Maybe, she shouldn't have loved Draco?

"Ginny?"

Ginny looked at the door, Draco was standing there, looking scared.

"Ginny, what's wrong? George told me -" said Draco.

"DON'T EVEN ASK ME WHAT'S WRONG!" threatened Ginny.

"W-what?"

"You know what's wrong! You know what you did with you little miss Granger!"

"What are you talking about Ginny?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about! Now get out of my room! Just get out!" with that, Ginny pushed Draco out of her room and locked it.

What was she talking about? Did she see it? Oh Merlin, then he should explain! But wait, what if she didn't? And he'd just ruin everything by saying about it? Draco was as confused as hell.

I should explain to Harry ... Ginny thought, he might be the only person who'll understand me now. But, how can it be that he didn't do anything for so many days?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.1M 53.1K 40
Summary: Marriage Law Fic: The War is over! The Golden Trio all return for their seventh year, but there's a surprise in store! They have to get marr...
902 15 9
Draco Malfoy and Sloane MacDevitt were inseparable childhood friends. Inseparable, that is, until Sloane gets sorted into Gryffindor and Draco leaves...
86.4K 2.6K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...
719K 22.3K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...