The loving crimson eyes of th...

VermisaVVV tarafından

Young Tusukiakari Kiseki (Kari for short) was young when she meet the three Uchiha's, Itachi, Madara and Sasu... Daha Fazla

The loving crimson eyes of the ones who love me
Chapter 1 XD
Chapter 2 owo
Chapter 3 ;)
Chapter 4 -__-
Chapter 6 8D
Chapter 7 >:D
Chapter 8 #_#
Chapter 9 (o)---(o)
Chapter 10 =)
Chapter 11 X]
Chapter 12 =P
*Important news announcement*
Chapter 13 :{D
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 -le end of first book- *-*

Chapter 5 O____O

8.4K 262 83
VermisaVVV tarafından

Here's chapter 5 in current day view.

Don't expect it to be a mile long if u do u have issues...

**********************************************************************************************************

Kari's P.O.V.:

I layed still in my bed staring at the ceiling. I've been sick the last few days and I have been isolated to my room. If you looked at my face you would think I'm blushing like a tomato but in reality it was because I had a high fever that refused to go away. Lucky me, my first time getting sick and medication doesn't help.

"Why are those memories haunting me?" I asked myself.

A lot of things have changed over the years. Once Itachi left Sasuke became cold. Only to me did he ever show some emotion. On the one year anniversary of the Uchiha clan's slaughter, Sasuke acted angry towards me and lunged at me with a kunai knife. Of course I took it away from him and asked him why did he feel hatred towards me. His only response was, "you could have stopped him, but you didn't." thankfully Sasuke eventually started acting like how I remembered him to be a couple months afterwards.

For some reason also every time something bad happened, I was always out on a mission. Being the hokage's private assassin, I was away for weeks at a time. But then I would also be off for weeks at a time.

As time passed. Sasuke graduated and got assigned to squad 7 with Kakashi and the fourth's son and a stupid pink haired girl (QM: she is just annoying to me, sorry).

Tsunade left the village. The chuinn exams came and while I was still away when the third hokage was killed. Then pervy sage convinced her to come back and be lady fifth. But only after Itachi and Sasuke meet up again where he was badly injured and put him into a coma. After lady 5th healed him he quickly left the village going to that certain pedophile... (QM: he doesn't even deserve to have his name spoken).

Now it has been 2 and a half years exact to the day he left.

I missed Sasuke dearly. He was like one of closet friend since Itachi left and Shisui was murdered by Itachi. I still has Kakashi but most of the time I left him sitting somewhere cause he flirts way too much.

I turned my head to the side.

On my dresser was a picture of Sasuke and I. Along with my former squad. In between those were a picture of my parents and grandparents from before I was born.

It's been 2 years since my grandfather died and around 4 months since my grandmother died.

Tears streamed down my cheek.

The only way I could cry is when I'm totally alone. Since my grandparents died. I've become head of the Kiseki clan. It's been a lot of hard work but I was born and raised to do this.

As I heard someone knock on my door I grabbed a tissue and whipped away the tears.

"Come in." I answer.

The door opened revealing Naruto. Naruto pounced onto my bed like the hyper overactive knuckle head he was.

"What's up Sukia-san!?" Naruto boomed. Naruto refuses to call me Kari and instead used the beginning of my full name as my nickname. He gave me a bear hug.

"Naruto! How have you been? Did Pervy sage get you in much trouble with hot springs all over the place? Also, let go of me before I punch your face in so hard your teeth fall out!" I flicked his face.

"Oww, Sukia-san!" He rubbed his face and got of the bed. "Pervy sage taught me this awesome new jutsu! Want to see?" He went in my face which in return got a punch in the face from me.

"Naruto! True Ninja never show off! Or get cocky! That's how they get killed." I glared. Naruto backed up and fell on his butt.

"WOW, fail dude, just failed." Shikamaru said in the door way.

"Shikamaru what are you doing here!" Naruto ran up with a questioning face.

"Giving Kari-sensei the report files Lady fifth asked me to deliver. Which is a total drag. " Shikamaru complained.

"Quit complaining Shikamaru you're already making my bad day worse." I whined.

"OH RIGHT. I gotta go talk to granny about finding Sasuke. See you two later!" Naruto bolted out of my room.

"That's Naruto for you." I smiled. Then I turned and looked at Shikamaru. "So gimme those files." I reached out for them but Shikamaru only raised them higher in the air.

"Nope."

"Shikamaru! If you're a so called genius then you know it's not good for a sick person to stress themselves!" I reached for the files again sitting up.

"Lady fifth said to only give the files to you if you're close to becoming well again." Shikamaru placed a hand to my forehead. "But judging by your red face and your burning forehead," Shikamaru started shaking his hand as if it was on fire to tease me. "You aren't well at all."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

I've known Shikamaru for a couple years know. Lord third had originally made him my apprentice so he could learn more from another genius than Asuma could teach him. So I could tease him all I want.

"That's not fair! I'm the sensei! You're the apprentice! You follow my orders. Now hand me the files!" I crossed my arms but still held out one hand.

"Sorry, but apprentices can follow their own judgment if it's better than the sensei's." Shikamaru went to the door.

"Shikamaru! Can't I at least look at them? That way instead of just staring at the ceiling like an idiot I can actually be doing something? I can figure out my strategies now. Instead of wasting time later?" I pouted. Shikamaru just shook his head at me.

"Since I'll be accompanying you on these missions, I would prefer you being totally health since both our lives will be on the line." Shikamaru opened the door and stepped out. He turned his slightly. "See you later Kari-sensei." Shikamaru shut the door.

I banged my head against the headboard out of boredom. Eventually though I ran out of energy and I just stared at the ceiling once more.

Once again someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said boredly.

One of the Kiseki house hold maids came in with a bowl full of water and plus a few towels.

"Tsukiakari-sama. I've brought you something to help bring down your fever. May I?" She gestured to putting to bowl on my nightstand.

"You may, I don't care." I looked back at the ceiling till I heard a blood curdling scream. I looked and saw the maid's corpse on the wall. "What the-" I stopped went I felt weight on the other side of the bed.

I cautiously turned my head until I saw Madara Uchiha. I tried to jump out of the bed but I was too weak so I only slightly moved to the side.

"What do you want, Madara?" I spoke weakly.

"Can't I come to visit when a beautiful girl is lying sick and alone?" Madara chuckled.

"No you may not and I wasn't alone." I pointed towards the corpse on the wall.

"Well, now you have me to keep you company. Servants don't exactly count as company, unless Konoha people have gone even that low..." I could feel Madara smirking underneath his mask.

"The other members of the clan can sense you're here and make you run." I glared at him.

"Not to worry my dear, my chakra and I are perfectly concealed. The guards outside your quarters are lying dead so no need to worry." He patted my hand which I quickly retracted. Madara laughed some more.

"Madara. If you're here to bug me than leave. I would like to sleep without your annoying self." I rolled myself over away from Madara.

"You can sleep at home. Now is a time to talk." Madara spoke aloud as more of a thought than a statement.

"Excuse me? I am home you creepier." I threw one of my extra pillows weakly at him. It hit him in the face but barely even touched him if it did at all.

"You call that a throw?" He held himself cause he was laughing to hard.

"Oh shut up and leave me alone!" I covered my head with another pillow and waited for him to leave.

"Not a chance." I heard him mumble something else underneath his breath but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something positive like Ramen or seeing Sasuke or Ramen, until I was suddenly lifted into the air.

"Time to go home, Kari." He walked towards the door.

"Wait wait! I'm not going anywhere unless I have my journal!" I tried poking the hole of his mask hoping to poke his eye so he'd let me go. He just glared and swatted my hand away.

"Fine, where is your journal?" He asked, trying to be patient.

"Uhhh, I forget." I said, trying to delay him.

"Fine, let's go then." He said heading for the door.

"Wait! I remember now! It's in my night stand drawer." I pointed to it.

Madara walked over to it and opened the drawer, handing me my Journal he went out the door.

He ran for awhile carrying me while I kept trying to poke his eye out.

"Madara, why can't you just use some teleportation jutsu or something so we wouldn't take so much time?" I whined. I didn't like having him touching me.

"Because I know you'll just barf on me if we do." He spoke looking down upon me.

"Aww, how'd you know?"

**********************************************************************************************************

So how'd you all like it?

I only worked on it for a few hours so it might not be that great & yeah...

You guys are awesome readers & or fans XD

Hope you keep on reading owo.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

21.5K 495 9
Before you start this story you need to know eleven things: 1. Itachi is Shisui's property. 2. Sasuke owns Naruto Uzumaki. 3. Kakashi belongs to Obi...
89.5K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
136K 4.2K 19
When Itachi has a bad break-up with his girlfriend Izumi, he insists his younger brother Sasuke to find him a bride. During his search Sasuke goes th...
33.9K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...