Good love to thug love

Da Jncrawford

Jamal & Rayna are bestfriends that becomes lovers . But there's alot of tears pain & headache to be with Jama... Altro

Good love to thug love
Good vs bad
Whats up with that
Chapter 4
Todays the day ?
No matter what
Delivery
Now what ?
Authors note
Secrets let out
What a night
Authors note
Revenge
In your face
Authors Note
Info
Really ?
What's going on
What's said is done
Next
Decisions
Don't want to hurt you
Authors note
Out with the old in with the new !
Still worried
Get over yourself
Sex is appealing
What's wrong with me ?
How do I feel
I miss you
Last chapter
Authors note
New book !!!

Home sweet home

10K 336 7
Da Jncrawford

RAYNA POV:

"Rayna Propst you've made bail" I was happy to hear those words . They processed me & I was finally out !

My parents were there to greet me hug me & tell me how much they missed me .

"How was it in there ? How'd they treat you baby?" My mom asked

"It was horrible" & that's all I had to say I didn't want to mention the whole Trina thing cause I know how my mom was !

"You hungry ?" My dad asked

"Yesssss" I've been starving

We went to tgi Fridays & grabbed a bite to eat then finally went home I took me a nice shower & layed across my bed going through all the text messages I missed & phone calls .

"Rayna I have to work tonight so you here alone is that okay ? " my mom asked

"Yea that's fine just lock the door behind you im going to try to get some sleep" I yelled through the door.

It felt great to be in my own environment ! With nobody in my space nobody yelling at me telling me what to do ! Nothing was like being at home sweet home.

DingDong

I made my way down stairs to look out the blinds it was Jamal I busted out laughing & went back upstairs to my room. did he really think I was gone let him in ? Hell no fuck him !

My phone started ringing it was him

"Hello" I said

"Rayna open the damn door you know you want to see me !" He said

"Ohh really that's what you think ? I've been in jail for months ! & you been free out here playing family ! Didn't you write me a letter basically telling me it over ? So why you calling ? " I said that and hung up my phone & went to sleep !

JAMAL POV

Rayna ain't never talk to me like that before I just wanted to fuck her that's really all I need to do to make her forgive me !

In do time she will be mine again !

COMMENT & VOTE

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

30.9K 885 21
When everything goes down will you still ride for me?
48.4K 1.6K 29
Now I'm Wondering Was Moving Back Home For The Better Or WORST? (DISCONTINUED) Highest Rank #1 Drugdealer #2 Babymama #2 hoodlove #3 Urban #4 thuglo...
3.2K 28 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...