Behind the scenes ( A Demi Lo...

Bởi newuseridk

Valerie King has it all... She may only be 15 years old but she is one of the most famous and successfull act... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

5.5K 59 3
Bởi newuseridk

Valerie's POV

3 AM and I'm still awake... Why? Well, my mom decided that I have to practice my new songs. I hate this woman. 

"Mom I'm tired! I haven't been sleeping for two days!" I complained

"Shut up you fat bitch. You can sleep on the plane later" 

That hurts...I mean I am used to her calling me fat, ugly, worthless, stupid or lazy...but it still hurts everytime. She is right though. I am fat! 88 pounds! UGH! I continued to sing the songs over and over again...

--------------   6 hours later  -------------------------

We just arrived at the airport. At the VIP entry so nobody could see us. Me, my bodyguards and my mother made our way to my private jet which is taking me to Charleston where the first X-Factor audition 2013 is taking place. I'm really excited to meet Simon, Demi and Kelly but the best thing is that my mom won't come with me.

"Be nice, work out everyday and if you eat something that has more calories than an apple and you don't purge... I'm gonna kill you" she said and left.

Charming right? She is the one who is responible for my eating disorder. Which normal mother wants her child to purge after eating? Only my mother is that cruel. She started telling me that I was fat when I was about 8 and believed it...

Me and my bodyguards Rex and Mario went in the plane and sat down. I was so damn tired that I fell asleep immidiatley.

_________

"Valerie wake up we are in Charleston" Mario told me.

I sat up and saw Mario and Rex smiling. I smiled back. They were my best friends.( I don't know many people my age... only some other teen celebrities but I' m not really close with any of them) I know Mario and Rex since I was 4. 

We left the plane and went to the limo which took us to our hotel. My room was right next to them's. I enterd my room and it was huge. I had a bedroom a living room two bathrooms and a walk-in-closet and a little gym. 

We're gonna stay here for 4 days. On two of them were auditions but today and tomorrow I can do whatever I want. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. So I opend it. It was Simon.

"Hello darling" he said with his british accent and hugged me.

"Hey Simon. Whaddup?"

"I just wanted to ask if you want to join Kelly, Demi and I for lunch?" he asked me.

Lunch?!?! That means food...I don't want to but it'd be weird if I say no...

"Sure, I'd love to" I said nervously.

"Great! You better get ready. Come to the lobby in one hour" he told me and left.

I ran to the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I took off my sweater I could see them... My scars... They were all over my arms.

After the shower I got dressed, did my hair and make up and told Mario where I was going. I decided to take the stairs because it burns more calories.

When I came to the lobby, Simon and Kelly were already waiting. I'm really excited meeting her and Demi. I mean I've seen them before but only on the red carpet so I never got the chance to talk to any of them. I stepped next to them and were greeted by a big hug from Kelly.

"It's really nice to meet you" she said

"Nice to meet you too" I smiled at her.

She seemed very nice. We talked and got to know each other and annoyed Simon a bit while we were waiting for Demi.

Demi's POV

I'm on my way to the lobby to meet Simon, Kelly and Valerie. I already know Simon from last the season of X-Factor and Kelly and I have been friends for a while now but I never had the honor of talking to Valerie King. We met before on red carpet events but we never had a conversation or something. I'm really excited. She got famous when I was six years old and she was around a month old so I grew up watching her on the TV. I wonder if she is nice...I mean she had her first photo shoot when she was a couple of hours old and started shooting movies just a week later. She grew up in the spot light and never got the chance of living a normal live.

 When I entered the lobby I saw my fellow judges talking and waiting for me. Simon was the first to see me.

"Demi! Hello. How are you doing?" he asked with his thick british accent.

"I'm doing great" I replied and pulled him into a hug.

Kelly and I already greeted each other when we got to the hotel two hours ago so we just gave each other a smile. 

"And you must be the famous Valerie King" I smiled at the teenage girl next to me.

"Yeah. It's an honor meeting you" she said politely.

She was soooo adorable. I hugged her.

"I hope y'all are hungry" Simon smiled "Let's go!"

We went to one of the hotel's restaurants. Luckily it wasn't one of those fancy ones. A woman led us to our table and gave us the menu. Pretty hard to choose... Everything looks so good.

Valerie's POV

I looked at the menu card nervously. Pretty hard to choose...Everything looks so fatty. I decided to go with the Ceaser's salad. I just gonna purge afterwards. 

We were talking and having a good time. I just played along. I was acting like it was no biggie to eat something. After lunch we said " Bye " to each other and everyone went to their own room.

When I arrived mine I started to freak. I had to think about all of the calories I had in my system. I ran to the bathroom and shoved two fingers down my throat. Everything I just ate plus some acid and blood came out within a minute. I fell onto the floor because of the pain in my mouth ( that acid stuff burns like shit ) and pushed my sleeve up grabbing my razor blade (I placed it on the sink right after I arrived the hotel a couple of hours ago). I ran it over my arms for like 10 times. Then I stopped and waited until the bleeding stopped and washed the blood away.

I changed into my favorite work-out outfit and went to my little gym. I really need to lose weight. 

After roughly 5 hours of doing sports I started to feel dizzy and got ready for bed.

I just layed there. Sometimes I wish I was normal. Just like every other girl my age. They didn't have to deal with all the shit that comes with fame. Okay I have to admit that there are some advantages. I can buy whatever I want and millions of people admire me. But what normal people don't get is that being famous is not that easy. Everything they see is the glamour and the clothes. But if you take a look behind the scenes you'll see the shadow side of fame. Next to your fans, are your haters. They are willing to do ANYTHING to make you feel like crap. Every single mistake you make, will haunt you forever. Days without sleep because you have to work... and there are a lot more problems celebrities have to face every day.

I drifted slowly to sleep.

------------------ the next morning-----------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I woke up by the sound of my phone. I got a new message. It was from Simon so I opened it:

Hey Valerie,

I just wanted to remind you that we're going to have a tour through North Charleston Coliseum (the place where the auditions will take place) at 10AM. We'll meet in the lobby at 9.30AM. Please be on time!

Simon

I looked at my watch. It was 8.30AM. So I took a shower and got dressed. Then I applied some make up and did my hair. Done! I made my way downstairs.

Demi, Kelly and Simon were already there and they were smiling at me as I came into the room. We got into the car that brings us to the arena.

 ---------------------in the car------------------------

I was just looking out of the window. I watched some teenagers having a good time. I was so jealous that they get to have fun and I have to work...

Simon was talking to the driver and Kelly and Demi were laughing and singing so I decided to listen to some music 'till we arrive.

Demi's POV

Kelly and I were laughing and singing. We had fun but I couldn't help noticing that Valerie looked a little sad. She was watching some teenagers her age. I bet she never got the chance to act like a normal fifteen year old girl. I felt really sorry for her. That poor girl had to work all her life...

"We are here girls" Simon said

We got out of the car and walked into the North Carleston Coliseum. It was huge. At first we went backstage to the green room which is where all of us are going to get ready. Then Simon showed us the stage and the panel where we will be sitting tomorrow and the day after that to watch and judge the contestants.

"Sooo ladys! I will be sitting here" Simon told us pointing at one of the seats on the side." Demi you'll sit next to me, then Valerie and then Kelly. Okay?"

We all nodded. I'm really happy that I get to sit next to Valerie so we can get to know each other a little. I don't know why but I felt kinda protective over her.

And with that we went back to the hotel.

------------------one hour later--------------------------

I'm seriously bored right now. I heard a knock on the door and opened it. It was Kelly.

"Hey Dems" she smiled

"Sup?"

"I thought it would be cool if the two of us and Valerie could hang out. She seemed a little sad earlier" Kelly said

"I noticed that too. Great idea. She's in room 425 isn't she?" I asked

"Yes, she is. It's the room next to your's Demi" Kelly answerd

"Really???"

She nodded and laughed. I grabbed my key card and we made our way to the room next to mine.

 We knocked and Valerie opened with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys! How my I help you?" she smiled

"Well, we thought that the three of us should hang out a little. Girls night, you know! So we get to know you" I said

"Umm...sure. Come in!"

We entered her suite, went to the living room and set down on the couch.

 "Let's play 20 questions!" Kelly suggested and Valerie and I agreed.

"Kelly and I will ask you the questions first. And you have to tell the truth!" I told Valerie.

Valerie nodded.

Me: "What are your hobbies?"

Valerie:"Singing.acting.dancing, playing the piano,the violine and the guitar and I like to draw"

Kelly:"Are the rumors about you and Zachary Storm dating true?"

Valerie:"No! I've met him only once on a charity event and some paparazzi took a photo of us talking"

Me:"Celebrity crush?"

Valerie:"Logan Cooper"

Kelly:"Can we call you Val?"

Valerie:"Sure"

----------------------one hour later--------------------------

Hanging out with Kelly and Val was amazing. We were watching a movie and laughing so hard that we cried.

After the movie I got hungry.

"Let's order pizza for dinner" I screamed

"I'm not that hungry" Val replied "And I'm kinda tired so I'll head to bed. You can stay over if you want. Goodnight!"

She went to her bedroom.

Kelly and I ordered some food and made ourselves comfortable on the couch.

Valerie's POV

 I never had so much fun in my entire life. It was great to just laugh and talk to them but of course Demi had to get hungry. I told them that I'll get to bed and so I did.

 But although the evening ended so apruptly I was happy....for the first time in a very long time...

A/N: Hey guys! Do you want me to continue this story or not???? Please let me know!!!

      Btw English is not my first language so I'm really sorry for any mistake.

Ohh and in this story Zachary Storm is a member of a very popular boy band and Logan Cooper is the "Justin Bieber" of the story

Đọc tiếp