Life After (Sequel)

Da Jcoleisbae

If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you, it's yours forever if it doesn't, then it was never... Altro

New Beginnings (Prologue)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Important(Not an Update)
16

1

9K 372 130
Da Jcoleisbae

You guys I have ALOT of ideas for this book you can tell by how long this chapter is, but anyways I'm going to try to update very frequently  😊 no promises though 😈.

The whole book might be omniscient it seems more professional but idk yet 😇

"Wake up Fat." Ajayy gently shook Addie to one of her many nick names. Her body stirred a little before she finally awoke.

She sat up pulling her arms from under her covers to wipe her eyes. "Buuuttt' daddy I still tired." She whined dragging her words. Her fluffy hair sat beautifully on top of her head.

"Buuuttt' Addie, daddy wants to have fun with you before mommy picks you up." Ajayy mimicked her voice, crossing his arms like she often did when she didn't get her way.

"I tired." She whined again laying back down onto her coils.

Ajayy began to fake cry regaining the attention of Addie. At first she was unbothered but his sobbing grew louder and she quickly became irritated.

"Otay daddy." She agitatedly threw he arms down. "I wake up."

"Yay." He cheered in a high pitched voice. "I already ran your bath water so you can get clean and we can go." He scooped her out of bed.

She resisted him forcing all her weight onto him so that he could release her.

"Daddy put me down." She whined striking his back and arms. "I a big girl I walk now." She pouted after folding her arms.

"I'm sorry big girl." He put her down." Daddy keeps forgetting you're a big girl."

He can't wrap his head around the fact that his daughter girl is almost five because he missed out on half of her life. After that night he kicked Lauren out they didn't speak for a whole two years.

He tried contacting her in many different ways but everything was a dead end. The only reason he was able to get back in touch with her was because of her father.

He happened to run into Landon at the gym. He and damn near begged Ajayy to help Lauren but he is still unaware of what her father meant by help her.

"Don't be sorry Daddy, be careful." She rolled her neck.

"What you say to me lil girl?" He scooped her back up. "I don't know what type of movies your momma been letting you watch but I don't like it." He tickled her belly.

"Daddy you let me watch movie not mommy." She pushed his head away. "Member the movie about Santa stealing from Craig ?" She referred to when Friday came on and Ajayy was too lazy to change the channel.

"Oh yeah, don't tell mommy." He placed his pointer finger in front of his mouth.

"I won't daddy." She said as he placed her in front of the tub. She put her fingers over her mouth.

"Ooohh bubbles." She pointed to the  colorful bubble bath that Ajayy made curtsy of Amazon as he removed her clothes.

"You like the bubbles?" Ajayy questioned happy that his baby girl was happy.

"Yes Daddy." She impatiently jumped up and down shaking her body so it would be easier her him to remove her pajamas.

Once her clothing was fully removed Addie hopped into the rainbow , splashing water every where.

Settling down into the water she noticed that she didn't have anything to play with,

"Daddy get my Bratz dolls." Addie
instructed her father pointing to the bathroom's door.

"Please."

"Pwease." She begged.

"Okay." Ajayy went to retrieve her barbie.

He instantly became confused once entering her room. She had so many dolls he was unaware of which one she wanted.

He grabbed three at random then made his way back to the bathroom.

"Here." He handed her the dolls. She started to  grabbed them until she seen that he had the wrong ones causing them to drop on the already damped floor. "No!" I want Bratz a those are Barbies. She threw her fists down.

What the hell is a Bratz? Ajayy thought to himself.

"Ohh yeah my bad." He picked the dolls up before going to get the right ones.

Luckily he found the Bratz and quickly brought them back to Addie.

"Tank you daddy." She smiled then began splashing the dolls In the water.

"You welcome baby. I'll be back in a few minutes to wash you ." He said before exiting the bathroom.

Ajayy picked out an outfit for Addie to wear then relaxed for a moment.

Checking his phone he noticed he had a text message.

Good morning baby- Alice, 9:12

Good morning love- Jayy, 9:15

Ajayy texted Alice back. Ajayy has been talking to Alice for while now. It took him some time to get back into dating after how bad Lauren has hurt him. Every girl after her had to deal with the dog she left behind.

Wyd today- Alice, 9:17

Ajayy replied to the message as he went back to the bathroom.

Chilling with my baby girl- Ajayy, 9:17

"You dumb girl always doing stupid stuff ." Addie used one Brat to slap the other one. "Clean my house." She made the Bratz doll keep hitting the other one.

"Ouch." She whined making crying sounds for the second doll.

"Why you so violent lil girl?" Ajayy watched the whole seen unfold.

She jumped, him reentering the room startled her.

"Hey daddy." She submerged the dolls under water hoping he didn't see what she did.

"Hey baby. You ready to get clean?" Her smile made him forget everything.

She nodded tucking her lips.

-

"This movie is stupid." Addie folded her arms as the credits rose and the lights of the theater slowly undimmed.

"I know we'll see a better one next time." He shook his head.

It was a rainy day so he took Addie to Waffle House where she enjoyed a chocolate waffle for breakfast then brought her to Atlantic station to watch movies for the day.

There weren't many children movies out, so They selected Norm Of The North over Zootopia but it wasn't their best choice.

The movie was horrible and contained jokes that weren't age appropriate for Addie.

They discarded all of their left over popcorn and drinks as they exited the theater.

"You miss mommy?" Ajayy question taking a hold of Addie's hand.

"Yes." She repeatedly nodded as they crossed the street.

"I do too." He inaudibly mumbled. "Does mommy miss me?" He looked down at Addie biting his bottom lip nervously.

"I dunno'." She shrugged carelessly.

"Well when you go home ask mommy does she miss me then tell me next time." He said as they approached the car.

"I'll think about it." Addie smirked opening her door by herself.

"Please fat." He begged helping her into the car.

"You have to buy me ice cweam." She said as he fasted her seat belt.

"Okay when I call you tonight on the phone you have to tell me what mommy said."

"Otay." She nodded before he closed her door.

Starting the car after putting on his seat belt he raced to Bruster's on Flat Schols in Decatur.

Oddly Traffic wasn't heavy today so They made it there pretty quick.

Wanting to spend more time with his daughter Ajayy decided that he wanted to eat at the tables in front of the parlor.

"Addie just pick a flavor." Ajayy signed. 

The cashier had been waiting forever for Addie to select what ice cream she wanted luckily it wasn't so busy that day.

"But Daddy there's soo many." She exclaimed extending her tiny body.

"How about you try my favorite?" The cashier suggested to Addie smiling down at the beautiful chocolate princess.

"Otay." She reluctantly agreed. She didn't trust the lady because she noticed how much she had been eyeing her daddy.

"And for you?" She questioned Ajayy? Trying her hardest not to flirt because her flirtatious manners almost got her fired just a week ago.

"I'm good." He put his hands up. "I just came here for her." He added. He had wanted ice cream at first but Addie's long decision making ruined his appetite.

"Well one mint chocolate chip waffle cone coming right up." She gave her smile back to Addie.

"Hurry, I ready to go." Addie folded her arms becoming irritated that the lady couldn't keep her eyes to herself.

"Why you so mean?" Ajayy questioned looking down at his daughter who reminded him so much of Lauren.

"I not mean." She held her hands out for her daddy to pick her up.

"Oh now you want daddy to pick you up?" He rose his eyebrows.

He knew exactly why Addie was acting the way she was, she was jealous that another lady had his attention.

"4.86" The cashier returned.

"Hold on baby." He said speaking to Addie who still held her arms up.

"Okay." The cashier blushed under the impression that he was calling her baby.

"Uh, I was talking to my daughter." He chuckled pulling a bill out of his pocket.

Her face became a bright red tone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." She apologized taking the twenty from his hand. 

"It's fine love." He reassured her. He didn't want her to feel embarrassed. "Keep the change." He smiled at her taking the ice cream and receipt.

-

"Daddy she look at you the whole twime." Addie signed pouting her ice creamed covered lips. She didn't like how the cashier couldn't keep her eyes off of Ajayy.

"She was looking at me, because  daddy is handsome." Ajayy smirked eyeing her through the rear view mirror.

"But you my daddy." She became upset again almost dropping her ice cream. The green ice cream had became a mess coating her cheeks and the black leather seats.

"I can't be nobody else daddy?" He teased her.

"No!" She immediately reacted puffing her sticky cheeks.

"Okay I won't be anyone else daddy." He said becoming aware of his phone ringing and that Lauren was the one calling his phone.

"Hello? " he used his shoulder to hold his phone to his ear.

"I'm at your house, where are you guys? " Lauren hysterically questioned.

Ajayy didn't know what but something was off about her voice it wasn't the warm voice he was accustomed to.

"I was just on the way to your place I can just drop her off if you want." Ajayy' asked he would of did it in the first place but he wasn't aware of where they lived.

"No!" Lauren quickly said you could hear the fear in her voice. " No I–I'll come get her." she said calming her voice, attempting to play her outburst off.

"Why I can't drop her off?" Ajayy frowned. "I hope you don't think I'm scared of that nigga."

"No, I know you aren't scared of him, it's just that no ones home." Lauren said trying to convince herself . She knew that whenever Ajayy and Wayne finally see each other it won't be good. They had been sending undelivered threats through her for a while now and plus Wayne didn't even know that Addie was with Ajayy.

"Well ight'." Ajayy strugged not in the mood to figure out what Lauren had going on. "We'll be there in fifteen minutes.

"Okay." Lauren softly spoke.

-

Yup yup

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.2K 6 10
two teenagers became good friends then fall in love and want nothing but to spend the rest of lives together. after they get married it wan't like th...
55.9K 2.4K 18
"Someone told me good things don't last forever." I didn't believe him. Until it happened to me. Now he ruined my life, but he didn't mean it. Seque...
13.7K 200 34
"Just say you wont let go, promise me that one thing" "I promise" "Never let go" ...
538K 26.3K 30
What if we happen to kiss? Then we touch? Put a rush on it, and get it over with? What if I just know, what you like? And it feels right, and then it...