Little Mix

De MikaelaRaeParael

All About Little Mix -Perrie Edwards -Jade Thirlwall -Jesy Nelson -Leigh-Anne Pinnock "WE LOVE LITTLE MIX FOR... Mais

REWIND!
Little Mix's Styles
Their biggest inspirations
Quotes of Little Mix
Mix Connections

Inside Little Mix's Closet

272 6 2
De MikaelaRaeParael

Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards and Jesy Nelson are popstars and style icons, too!

Jade likes to channel her favorite Disney character, Minnie Mouse! She loves polka dots, bows and high heels. Her unique style is so fun and cute - we just can't get enough!

Leigh-Anne is the sportiest of all the Little Mix's girls! Her signature pieces include trendy sneakers, big hoop earrings, fun necklaces and cropped tops. Her style shows off her cool-girl attitude.

Perrie keeps her look cute and chic. She loves rocking anything denim (like high-waisted shorts, jackets, and vests), black hats and flower headbands. Her girly-girl style is a true reflection of her super-sweet personality.

Jesy likes to mix it up! She's always surprising us by trying cool new trends. Combat boots, loose-fitting tees, beanies, and printed leggings are just a few of Jesy's favorite fashion pieces. Her style is fierce and edgy - which why we're totally obsessed!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

776K 28.8K 104
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...