Blurring The Lines (BoyXBoy)

Par tory_wright

Tyler Roberts and Damon Asher have been best friends for as long and they can remember. Both play football... Plus

Blurring The Lines
Chapter 1- Tyler POV
Chapter 2- Damon's POV
Chapter 3 - Tyler's POV
Chapter 4 - Damon's POV
Chapter 5 - Tyler's POV (Part 1)
Authors note-please read
Another a/n!
Chapter 7- Tyler
Chapter 8- Damon

Chapter 5 - Tyler's POV (part 2)

23.6K 734 238
Par tory_wright

A/N: Okay....here ya go ladies and sexy boys! ;) I hope you enjoy it! There is of course swearing and some smexy scenes at some point! lol if you don't want to read the smexy scenes then don't I guess...but then what's the point of reading a bXb story? ^.^ lol

**********************************************************************************************************

By the time I got to the party there were people everywhere. Outside on the front porch, scattered all over the front and back yard, and don't even get me started on the inside of the house. It's was crazy packed, and all I wanted to do was find Damon and leave. I needed to talk to him, to tell him what my Momma and I discussed at dinner tonight.

I knew she was right, I had to give him time to come to terms with his feelings. I couldn't expect him to jump into a serious relationship with me after making out one time. That would be ridiculous and completely unreasonable of me. And honestly, I wasn't quite sure about being in a relationship right from the start. I knew I wanted to maybe go on a date and see if we could even possibly be together as a couple, but I wasn't stupid enough to assume we would live happily ever after just after a few kisses. I know I got angry when Damon said we should just stay friends, but I couldn't help it. I don't know exactly what it was that I wanted him to say, but I knew that I didn't like the thought of us being friends with benefits or whatever. I'm just seriously confused right now and since Damon and I didn't talk that much about this I know I have to find him before he makes an ass out of himself tonight. I just hope that I'm not too late, he could be drunk already and grinding up on some slut that just wants in his pants.

Shit!

Why did I have to wait so long to get ready? I can't handle seeing him with someone else, but at least it'd be a girl if he was feeling up on someone else. I think I would die if he was with another guy, that would be ten times harder than seeing him with a girl right now.

Slowly, but surely I made my way into the kitchen. There were drunk teenagers all over the place and it smelled like cigarette smoke, alcohol, and sweat. Gross! They really needed to open some windows in here or something. Trying not to gag, I looked around the kitchen trying to see if I could find Damon. Unfortunately I couldn't spot his messy brown hair anywhere.

"Tyler! My man! Where ya been? The party started like an hour ago bro! Damon's already drunk a few people under the table! Damn that guy can drink, yeah?" Gage, one of the guys on the football team, was already swaying on his feet. He looked as if he might pass out if he had a few more drinks in him. I swear some people are just so dumb sometimes. I mean why get drunk in the first hour of the party? Whatever, it's not my problem.

"Hey man, I got held up, but I'm here now and I'm only 20 mins late dude! The party started at 10 I thought?"

"Naw dude it started at 9. Let me guess, Damon told you 10 right? He always tells you the parties start an hour later than they normally would, because he likes showing up after everyone else. To make and entrance or some shit like that, I don't know. You know how Damon is, likes all the attention on him and you, I swear sometimes it seems like you guys are gay together! Hah! God that'd be awesome! But obviously you aren't since that boy gets more tail than the whole football team combined!" God, would he ever shut up!? You would think being drunk would make your brain stop working or make it slower, but this dude could talk forever! Ugh! Plus I wasn't exactly liking where he was going with this conversation, I needed to get away from him and find Damon.

"Ha yeah, that's real funny Gage. So where is Damon anyways? I need to talk to him."

"Over by the keg, in the backyard. Dude hasn't left that spot almost all night."

"All night? How long has he been here?"

"Since about 8:30 I think. Drew had to help Austin with setting out the kegs and setting up the bar in back and since Damon got a ride from Drew he's been here for a while. I was surprised he didn't ride with you though. What's up with that? Trouble in paradise?" He wiggled his eyebrows up and down, trying to tease me.

"Shut up, bro! Whatever....I'll see ya later. I'll be out back, looking for Damon."

"That's if he hasn't gone off with one of the many fine lookin' ladies here tonight. They've been all over him, it's fucking insane!"

"Uh, yep...." Was pretty much all I could manage. Shit! Why would Damon tell me to get here an hour after the party started? Maybe he really doesn't feel the same way as I do. And that's saying a lot because I'm pretty confused, but at least I know I want to give this..thing between us, a shot. "Ok well, I'll catch ya later, bro..." I walked away from him before he could say anything else.

I only got a few feet away before I heard a couple girls talking about Damon. It wasn't unusual for them to talk about him, but what they were saying made me stop to eavesdrop on what they were saying. I made it look like I was just chillin' by the wall while I listened carefully to what was being said.

"Oh my god Amber! Did you see Damon tonight?! He is fine as hell! I am so going to get me some of that tonight!" Slut number one said.

"Tell me about it, that boy is smokin'! I think we should try to have another threesome with him tonight! That was so hot..." Slut number 2 said back.

Ick! Damon had a threeway with these girls!? What the hell was he thinking!

"Yes! That was an amazing night....the way he used his tongue! Omg! Do u remember?! And his hands! Just wow!" Slut number one was giggling by now, and making me want to throw up!

"Oh and don't forget the best part of him! It's not even right to call it his 'mini me'! Because we both know Damon is not little by any means! God...what I wouldn't do to have me some Damon Asher tonight! I could use a good fu..."

With that I left! I didn't need to hear the rest of those sluts' conversation! The thought of MY Damon with them made my blood boil! I couldn't stop picturing him with those girls. I wanted to punch someone in the face and it was either going to be Damon or those girls, and I don't hit girls, so yeah.

Finally getting out of that over-crowded house, I make my way over to the bar. I don't usually drink, but I need something to take the edge off before I see Damon.

"Hey Austin. Let me get a Jack and Coke!"

Raising an eyebrow he just nods and makes me my drink. "Everything all right Ty? You normally don't drink the hard stuff."

Taking the drink he set in front of me, I chug it. I'm going to need a lot more of those if I plan on getting through tonight without punching someone. "Another one."

"Dude, slow down! Your going to be falling down drunk in a few minutes if you don't pace yourself. You hardly ever drink Ty, you need to take it slow!" I couldn't believe that Austin, the guy who is almost as big of a partier and player as Damon was trying to give me drinking advice.

I just glared at him and growled "I said another one Austin! Now!"

"Damn bro, Fine! Fuck...no need to bite my head off. Just trying to help you out, but whatever do what you want!"

I just continued to glare at him. I wasn't in the mood to be told what to do. I'm a big boy and I don't need someone's permission to get drunk!

"Here. Don't say I didn't warn you come tomorrow morning! Oh and Damon has been looking for you, maybe you should go find him." He glared right back.

"Damon can just fuck off for all I care tonight!" With that I walked away from a shocked looking Austin. I don't usually cuss, and I NEVER talk bad about Damon, so I can't really blame him from looking at me like I had just grown a second head.

I had come here tonight to try to talk to Damon, but all I wanted to do now was forget about him. So that's what I planned on doing!

--------------------------------

"Alright, that's enough! Lets go Tyler!"

"Fuck off!" I continued to grind myself on the girl that was wrapped around me. I was really drunk, but I didn't care. I just wanted to forget. Forget about my feelings for Damon, forget about the images those two hoes put into my head of them fucking Damon. I just wanted to forget.

It had probably been a few hours since I had arrived at the party and I had been drinking nonstop. Austin cut me off of the hard stuff after my fourth Jack and Coke so I switched to beer after that. I didn't care what I was drinking as long as I was drinking. I hadn't seen Damon once and that made things even worse. I kept picturing him with those girls, taking them to one of the bedrooms upstairs to have another threesome. Every time I thought about that I drank more. I didn't know what I was doing, but I didn't care. I had been dancing with different girls all night and the one I was with now had been rubbing herself all over me and asking me to take her upstairs. I was seriously considering it, just so I could forget about Damon. I was doing everything I could to not remember how kissing him felt, how he felt straddling my waist while grinding his hardness into mine. Unfortunately nothing seemed to be working, if anything it made the memory us together worse, stronger.

"God dammit Tyler! I said let's go NOW! This isn't you, you don't do this shit and you will only regret it in the morning!" That person who was trying to interrupt me before was at it again. He was starting to piss me off.

"Shaddup! Leave me alone!" I yelled back while I pulled the girl closer to me then started kissing on her neck. I just wanted to feel something for someone else, someone who wouldn't hurt me, because I knew I could never love them like I do Damon.

What?! I don't LOVE Damon! Oh who was I kidding!? Of course I love him, I just don't know of I'm IN love with him.

"Fuck this shit..." I heard them growl before I was being yanked away from the girl I had been kissing on. "I have been watching you make a fool out of yourself all night, but I'm done! I'm not going to let you do something that you'll feel bad about in the morning!" I knew I was being screamed at, but I didn't care at that moment because I felt like I was going to be sick.

"I'm going to puke..." I mumbled before I was being dragged down a hallway and shoved into a bathroom. I fell to my knees in front of the toilet and instantly got sick.

After my stomach was empty of all the alcohol I had consumed I tried to get up so I could wash my mouth out.

"Woah! Just wait a minute Ty, I'll help you up. I don't want you falling over and breaking your neck."

"Damon....?" The bathroom was spinning and I could barely see straight, but I knew it was Damon who was in here with me.

"Yeah dumbass, who else would I be?"

"Umm..." I was trying to think of something to say, but the alcohol was making thinking difficult.

"Okay, come on, put your arms around me neck and I'll help you up." He bent down and I did what he said. He gently helped me up, making sure we didn't fall down during the very difficult task of getting me up off the floor.

"Here, you can brush you teeth with this, it's new don't worry." Damon said while handing me a toothbrush with toothpaste on it already. I didn't question him, just stuck it in my mouth and brushed. After rinsing my mouth out I just stared at myself in the mirror. I looked terrible. My clothes were disheveled and I knew my shirt smelled like puke. I grimaced and went to take it off only to be stopped by Damon.

"Slow down there big guy. Lets get you to a bed before you start stripping." I could hear the smirk in his voice, and I knew he was silently laughing at me. But I didn't care right now, I just needed these nasty smelling clothes off of me.

I decided I'd tease him to see what his reaction would be. "Then hurry up and take me to bed sexy..."

"Very funny Tyler. Lets go..." He just rolled his eyes at me and opened the bathroom door. Well damn, I guess I need to work on my flirting.

"You're no fun..." I grumbled as I followed him down a back hallway that was pretty much empty, then into the downstairs guest bedroom. This room was off limits to everyone who just wanted to hook up, that's what the upstairs rooms were for. This bedroom was for anyone who hadn't passed out already somewhere else in the house and wanted to stay over instead of going home. I was glad I'd be sleeping in here, I didn't want to even think about sleeping on a nasty "used" bed. Gross.

"Thank god! I'm so tired Damon, I think I'll be sleeping for a week straight." I said as I collapsed onto the queen size bed. I looked up when I heard the lock on the door click over. Damon was just standing there staring at me. He looked mad, like really mad.

"What the hell were you thinking Tyler! Why did you act like that tonight? You're the one that was pissed off at me for practically saying we should be friends with benefits and then you go and do this!? Why? I don't understand Tyler...." He was angry, but most of all he was hurt. I had hurt my best friend and I felt like a complete asshole.

I don't want to admit it like this, but I had to make him understand why I acted the way I did, even if it was a stupid reason now that I thought about it.

"I was jealous..." I mumbled under my breath, looking away from him. I was ashamed of what I did, how could I be so stupid?

"What? I can't understand you when you mumble like that." He snapped at me.

Taking a deep breath, I turned to look at him and repeated what I said. "I said I was jealous!" I wasn't trying to shout, but when I did I cringed from the vibrations that went thorough my head. Ugh I'm never drinking again!

"Jealous?! Of what Tyler? I wasn't doing anything tonight but watching you drink yourself stupid! I'm the one who should be jealous!" He said incredulously.

"God I'm so stupid! I heard these girls talking about having a threesome with you and I just got stupidly jealous and decided to get drunk. Not my finest hour that's for sure..." I put my head in my hands and groaned. Fuck my head hurt.

"Shit Ty...you should of talked to me instead of getting plastered. That happened last year for crying out loud. I can't change that it happened, but I can assure you it won't happen again. Ever. It was a one time thing." He sounded exasperated and I honestly couldn't blame him.

"I feel like I'm explaining myself to my girlfriend or something...." Damon grumbled before sitting down next to me on the bed. He was so close. I just wanted to snuggle up to him, but I felt so embarrassed that I didn't even try. I didn't want to make myself look even more stupid.

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. I felt like I had ruined any chance we had at a relationship in just a few hours of drunken stupidity.

"Tyler...honestly I'm just upset because I was jealous.... I hated seeing you act like that, so I can't even imagine how you felt. I'm a man-whore and I know it, but I honestly planned on not doing anything stupid tonight. I actually wanted to do something special for you, but you kinda blew my plans all to hell..." Sighing Damon stood up and faced me. "But it doesn't matter right now, okay? I forgive you. So let's just get you out of those nasty smelling clothes, because honestly they stink, and we can just talk about this is the morning, okay?"

Nodding I stood and up pulled my shirt off, then sat down on the bed again to take my shoes off. I was having some trouble, still being somewhat drunk, so Damon kneeled down in front of me to help me take my them off. After he slipped them off he rested his hands on my knees and looked at me.

I felt my breath hitch and tingles ran up and down my spine, making me shiver. When he started rubbing his hands up and down my thighs I couldn't take it anymore, I needed to feel him, to taste him, I needed to know everything would be alright between us. Slowly standing up again I unbutton my shorts and undid the zipper. I looked down at Damon and smirked a little. He was still kneeling in front of me and the sight of him on his knees made my cock harden. I let my shorts fall to the ground then Damon helped me out of them.

Running his hands up my legs he slowly leaned in, keeping eye contact, and softly nipped at my hardness through my briefs.

"Fuck.." I hissed through clenched teeth. "Don't tease me Damon. I'm still worked up from earlier today, don't start something you can't finish." I moaned as me started sucking on me through the fabric.

Looking at me with that sexy little smirk of his, he started placing kisses all over my hips and up to my abs, licking and sucking as he went. "Who said I couldn't finish what I start, hmm? Although, I do think you deserve to be punished for what you did tonight..." He said as he started licking me right above the waist band of my briefs, his fingers lightly grazing my cock, up and down, teasing me even more.

"J-just call it e-even for what h-happen at my house..." I stuttered out. I grabbed his hair and pulled his head closer to my dick. I needed him so bad. I could barely stand up, I needed to sit down or I was going to collapse if he continued.

God, I hope he wouldn't stop.

"Tsk tsk naughty boy...getting a little greedy now aren't we?" He chuckled at me, kissing my stomach, my chest, then my neck as he stood up, his hands still rubbing me through my briefs. "You were a bad boy tonight baby...I think you deserve to be punished. Don't you?"

"Holy fuck....D-Damon...I said I was s-sorry..." I moaned out as he started nibbling on my ear, his hot breath sending goose bumps all over my body.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt and lifted it up over his head. I wanted to feel him, his soft skin covering hard muscle. When his shirt was off he pushed me down onto the bed. I watched as he took his shoes and pants off in the blink of an eye, then proceeded to climb on top of me. The way he was looking at me, like all he wanted to do was eat me, was mirrored in my eyes. I devoured him, watching how his stomach muscles constricted as he ran his hands all over my chest and stomach. The way his abs were defined right down to the waist band of his boxer briefs and the very prominent sex lines making a V that disappeared into his briefs, had me thrusting up towards him, trying to get closer to him.

Understanding what I was trying to do, Damon moved down my body, his fingers lightly teasing my skin, making it feel like I was being burned in the best of ways.

"You like that baby? Feeling my hands on you? My body on top of yours? Our cocks rubbing together?" His voice was low and husky, making my cock throb. I needed to cum, and I wanted nothing more than to do that while Damon had his mouth wrapped around me.

"God yes...please Damon! Oh please don't stop... I need to be inside you, inside your mouth...fuck! Please!" I heard him chuckling most likely from my begging him, but I was to the point where pride be damned! My head was so fogged up from lust I would probably let him fuck my ass if he wanted to, anything to quench this burning fire inside of me.

"Well....since you asked so nicely." He said gruffly, the reality of the situation hitting him hard. "I've...never done this before Ty, but I want to do this for you. No more teasing, so I need you to tell me if I do something to hurt you...alright?" I could hear the nervousness in his voice. Hearing that I looked down at him. I didn't want to push him into doing something he didn't want to do, I would never want that. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to..." I whispered while running my hands through his hair, caressing his face. "I won't be mad baby. I know this is a lot to ask for so soon..."

"Stop. I want to do this Tyler, and not just for you. I've been thinking about this ever since I started having that sex dream about you. I want this, I just don't want to bite you on accident or something..." Mumbling that last little bit, he looked away shyly. I brought my hand up to cup his face, making him look at me.

"Hey...don't be embarrassed. I get it, and I promise to tell you if you use too much teeth." I winked at him, trying to make him more comfortable by teasing him.

"Ha. Ha. But...okay. Thanks, for not making me feel stupid about this..." He smiled.

"I would never do that, you should know that by now." I have him a little grin.

I saw as the uncertainty left his eyes and was replaced by that mischievous twinkle I loved so much. He leaned over me and kissed me hard on the mouth. A little moan slipped out as he rubbed himself on me, bringing the fire that had turned into a simmer, roaring back to life. I explored his mouth with my tongue, tasting him. I ran my hands up his sides, feeling how perfect he was. Running my hands down his back, I grabbed his ass and squeezed, earning myself a sexy moan from him. I was burning all over again and I never wanted to stop.

Breaking the kiss, Damon slid down my body making sure to lick and suck anywhere and everywhere he could reach. Before I could even process what he was doing, he ripped my briefs off and just stared. I felt my cheeks go hot and squirmed a bit, feeling so...exposed to his hungry gaze. "Take a picture why don't cha? It'll last longer." I said feeling embarrassed.

"Oh I think I just might have to baby. God...you're so...fucking magnificent. I think you're bigger than I am, Ty." He said kinda awestruck and yet teasing me at the same time.

"Yeah well don't just stare at me Damon...you're making me feel embarrassed.." I covered my face, not wanting to look at him looking at me.

"Don't be, you're sexy as fuck and now you're all mine. I don't think I'll be sharing you. Ever." I could feel his breath on me, making my dick pulse and my balls get heavier. I jumped slightly when he wrapped his hand around me, moving up and down slowly.

"Ohmigod...." I threw my head back and hissed through clenched teeth. I started thrusting my hips up just a bit, trying to get him to go faster. I needed more, so much more.

"Fuck, that's so hot baby..." I heard through the lust that was clouding my brain. He pumped me faster, then I felt his tongue, just on my tip, but it almost sent me over the edge.

He licked me, tasting me for the first time, then moaned as some of my cum leaked from my slit. I felt his tongue lap it up as soon as it started seeping out, slightly sucking on the tip of my cock trying to taste more of me.

"You taste delicious, I can't wait till you cum in my mouth.." With that I felt him slide his mouth down my shaft.

The sensation of his warm, wet mouth wrapped around my dick was like nothing I had ever experienced before. My back arched as I reached down to grab a fist full of his hair. I let him move on his own, letting him get used to me in his mouth.

Moaning, all I managed to mumble out was a few incoherent words, not making much sense anymore. I couldn't think straight, all I knew was that I was going to explode, and soon. "So close...so close..."

"Cum for me baby, I want to taste all of you..." Damon whispered, as me licked me from the base to the tip of my cock. I groaned as he engulfed me into his mouth, all the way to his throat. I tried pulling back, afraid I'd choke him, but he just held my hips still as he took me deeper, all the way into his throat. The way he bobbed up and down, squeezing his throat as I slid in and out of him had my balls pressed tightly to me and about ready to burst.

When he started stroking me with his mouth and hand at the same time I couldn't take it anymore. The way he twisted his hand and squeezed with just the right amount if pressure sent me flying.

"I-I'm gonna cum...ohmigod....Damon!" I shouted out as I released into his waiting mouth. My body was shaking from the force of my orgasm, and I felt like I was floating, drifting above the bed.

He sucked every last drop of my cum out of me, before me climbed up my body and kissed me, letting me taste myself. I had never let a girl kiss me after giving me head, but it seemed different now that it was Damon who I was kissing after the fact. If he could swallow my cum, surely it wasn't that bad, which it wasn't, not really.

After kissing me like the world was ending, he laid down next to me. I laid my head on his chest and drew circles on his chest, content to just listen to his heart beat against my ear.

"That was amazing..." He softly whispered, while running his hands through my hair.

"You're telling me." I laughed, kissing his chest as I looked up at him through my eyelashes. I felt like such a girl, but I didn't care. I was completely content to just lay here with him.

"What time is it, baby?" I asked on a yawn. I was already falling asleep, but wanted to stay up a bit longer so we could just...be together. It was nice, and it felt right.

"It's...." He said looking around for a clock since our phones were somewhere in the pile of clothes at the end of the bed. "...shit I don't know....but who cares anyways? We both know we aren't going to school tomorrow, or rather today. Just go to sleep, cuddle with me." He pulled the blankets over us and held me closer to him. Sighing happily, I just nodded my head, too tired to argue about us needing to go to school since it was the second day of school, but I couldn't bring myself to worry about it at this point in time. I was finally where I had wanted to be from the start of this night, and nothing was going to pop my bubble of happiness.

"Go to sleep baby....g'night." Damon quietly said, kissing my hair lightly.

Snuggling closer to him I tried saying g'night back, but I'm not sure if I ever got the words out. I was already blissfully asleep by the second time Damon kissed my head, before he fell asleep himself.

************************************************************************************************

A/N: SOOOO??? What'd did ya think? I'm sorry that it was so long, but I spent a lot of time on this and this is what felt right.

I hope you guys liked it. Let me know with a comment or vote, OR both! ;) and of course Follow me is you wanna! ( no pressure! )

Now that the mini drama is ova, it's now time to get to the big boy drama! This shiz is going to be da bomb! O.O ( too ghetto?) lol alrighty then!

Have a lovely day or night Dolls, depending where you are when you read this!

Ta-Ta! ^.^

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

161K 6.5K 44
Highest Rankings: #1 Interracial #2 LGBT/LGBTQ #2 Gay #2 highschool #3 Wattpride #5 Boyxboy #17 ManxMan Mason Moore and Mark Tyler have been friends...
The Fox Squad Par Zack Christopher

Roman pour Adolescents

782 45 14
*** This is the sequel to another story I wrote on Wattpad. If you haven't read the first one, I highly, highly recommend reading it so you know who...
7.3K 599 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
Favorite Friend Par philline

Roman pour Adolescents

199K 14.5K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...