Mr & Mrs Wrong | p.j.m

Av revelliousarmy

❝ Do you believe in reincarnation? Where you could be reborned in another body and not know who or what you w... Mer

| Introduction |
• C H A P T E R 1 •
• C H A P T E R 2 •
• C H A P T E R 3 •
• C H A P T E R 4 •
• C H A P T E R 5 •
❣ chapter 6 ❣
❣ chapter 7 ❣
❣ chapter 8 ❣
❣ chapter 9 ❣
❣ chapter 10 ❣
❣ chapter 11 ❣
❣ chapter 12 ❣
❣ chapter 13 ❣
❀ hello ❀

❣ epilogue ❣

2K 104 26
Av revelliousarmy

Jimin POV

I laid my head on the couch, resting for once. Going shopping with your girlfriend is such a tiring thing to do. It's like a workout and patience test. I swear I nearly broke down in the middle of the mall if we never left. Not to forget that my hands and feet hurt from carrying the bags and walking around. I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my body.

"Thanks for accompanying me today!" Seulgi beamed before running off to her room almost immediately.

I gave a weak smile before groaning out loud again. How the hell does Taehyung handle this with his girlfriend? Oh wait... he always finds reasons to not follow her. Why can't I do that? I heard the front bell ring before calling out to Seulgi.

"You go answer it! I'm busy choosing which clothes to wear for the pre-wedding dinner!"

I rolled my eyes before heading to the front door. I pushed it open and saw the other girls just barging in like no one's business. I followed behind them as they all attacked Seulgi's room. I sat back down on the couch, switching the television on. Just as I thought I could relax, the bell rung again. I groaned before opening the door again for the guys this time.

"Nice seeing you guys after a while." I commented to them before joining them on the couch.

We synchronously sat down with our legs up on the table while resting our hands above our heads. Judging their faces, I bet they must have went out with their girlfriends too. Surprising for Taehyung honestly.

"Yeah? Well we won't be seeing each other much after the wedding." Jungkook sighed

"Honestly who would've thought that you guys would get married first?" Seokjin added

Before any of us could answer it, Seulgi called out for me. All of them gave their devilish smile as I groaned before heading towards her room. There, she and the girls were doing those girls stuffs. I stood by the doorway mannerly with my hands in front of me.

"Oh, Jimin? Go out with the guys if you want. We're going to waste our time here so maybe you all could go hang out." She smiled before turning back to the rest.

"Oh, and make sure Taehyung or Jungkook doesn't get too drunk okay?" Irene nagged as I nodded.

"In fact don't drink at all." Wendy countered as I nodded.

Once they give me the signal to leave, I walked out to the guys grabbing my coat. They all looked at me as if I was sent out on an errand or something.

"They allowed us to hang out tonight." I informed them.

Without a minute to spare, they all jumped up from the couch before heading out of the door with no words. I shook my head, laughing before following them all out. We don't even know where to go first. Mainly because we rarely had time for just us guys that we find it weird to just hang out alone like this.

"Should we go..."

"Eat? I mean we're all hungry right? I'm not the only one right?" SeokJin hyung questioned, cutting Taehyung.

We just nodded along before thinking where to go. I mean if you were with your girlfriend, it would take hours to just decide a place to eat. And not to forget how much longer later once we're there and deciding the food. Without thinking, we just entered the meat restaurant. As we all took our seat, we just stared at each other wondering who was to say the order.

"I'll do it. Ahjumma, three plates of meat, and three large bowls of spicy soup. Ah, and seven bowls of rice! Thank you!" Namjoon ordered for all of us.

"So...I guess this is our last time of freedom alone together?" Seokjin asked curiously, starting the conversation.

"I can just leave without telling Yeri. Same goes for Taehyung hyung." Jungkook answered.

"As long as Seulgi knows it's with you guys, I don't think she'd mind." I continued.

"Not that far off from Wendy too." Yoongi pointed out as the rice bowls and meat arrived.

"I guess it's not exactly the last time we'd ever meet." Hoseok added.

We all ate in silence for like nearly 5 minutes. This is the first time we're all quiet when we're eating together. Is this some kind of effect after getting a girlfriend? We're all just hungry and tired to talk with each other.

"But seriously though, who would've thought either one of us would've be getting married already?" Hoseok sighed.

I don't know how many people had asked the exact same question. The announcement of the wedding must really have been a shock for them all. No one replied him but we showed some kind of response at least. Who would've thought the time that had passed? It seems like yesterday, we were all joking and just fighting around with each other. Now one of us are getting married already.

💍
💍
💍

"This was nice hanging out together. We should try doing this a lot more." Taehyung beamed.

"I can see why girls are always excited when they're out meeting their friends a lot." Jungkook joked along.

The rest of us all laughed heartedly eating our ice cream. We walked towards Seulgi's apartment where the girls should all still be there. I went to unlock the door for them ahead.

"Woah~ Remember when he didn't knew the passcode to her apartment?" Hoseok teased as I rolled my eyes.

As soon as I unlocked the door, the rest of them waited for me to enter first. They're probably afraid and wanted me to take the first blow if there was ever. Wow... what amazing friends I have here. So much for being there for me. I entered first and saw all of the girls surrounded over the coffee table.

"What are you all doing?" I asked heading towards them.

"Mum! What are you doing here?!" Taehyung screamed shockingly.

I made a huge turn before realizing Taehyung's mother was there. I greeted Taehyung's mother along with the others. His mother is so nice and carefree with us ever since we were all young as always. Taehyung,on the other hand , was just standing at the hallway dumbfounded as to why his mother is here.

"Why are you so shocked seeing me? Am I not supposed to be here? Were you planning to do something else without me knowing? Am I going to be a grandmother now?" His mother joked while taking a sip of her drink.

The rest of us just laughed as Taehyung was speechless. This should be like our second time? Seeing him so speechless like this. Firstly being with Irene where he confessed to her. Unless you know...he had other times he was speechless like this in the past without us knowing...

"What's wrong with you? I called her over. She's my mum too okay?" Yeri scoffed before running towards her mother's side and brought her to the couch.

"Yeah. Yeri told me she wanted some photobooks of when you were all young. I didn't intend to stay but your girlfriend and Yeri insisted and how could I say no?"

"What the hell do you want to do with those photos?" Taehyung half-yelled at his sister.

"He's yelling at me." Yeri pouted while complaining.

Taehyung stared at his sister in disbelief. Well at least he has Jungkook on his side in this family. Seeing how things are going if either one of them gets married it's going to be a wreck.

"Also, I wanted to embarrass you in front of my sister-in-law."

"Excuse me! I'm not your sister-in-law yet!" Irene counter attacked.

They continued to have their little "fights" while the rest were preoccupied with the pictures. I sat next to Seulgi who was laughing at most of the pictures she saw. Weirdly enough, one of the photos caught my attention as I grabbed it.

"Yeri, Taehyung. Who's this?" I questioned showing the photo.

"Our great-grandparents. " they both replied before continuing their fight.

"Don't they look a bit like Seulgi and Jimin?" Namjoon pointed out.

Everyone seemed to stop whatever they were doing before taking a look at the picture. Exactly the reason why I took it. It looked like me and Seulgi. The two of us turned to each other. This is so weird...

"So what? Did your great-grandparents reincarnated to Seulgi and Jimin?" Joy asked blankly.

"Reincarnation? Really, Joy? I think you watch way too many dramas already." Jin answered her.

"Why? You don't believe in reincarnation? " Yeri questioned this time.

"If I'm not wrong, there's another photo of them with their friends." Mdm Kim added before grabbing the book.

She flipped the pages expertly. It was as if she had seen the photos a lot before. The rest of us just sat around like little kids. When she found the page, she took out the photo before taking one look at all of us. We all just stared at her as her mouth opened widely. She placed the photo down as the rest of us scurried over to see it.

"OH MY GOD." Wendy said.

"Is this some kind of Inception thing or something? "

"How is it that we all look alike to them?"

"Maybe you all were already meant to meet. Like in the past." Mdm Kim laughed before keeping the photo back.

"So...reincarnation? " Hoseok teased Jin, who was just flustered.

"Don't lower his ego any further. " Namjoon laughed placing his arms around Jin's shoulder.

The rest of us just were shocked at the photo. Some of us even went further to find even more photos to blow their mind. As if this wasn't enough already.

"We should totally reenact this photo!" Yeri screamed out her idea all of a sudden.

"Why not? After Wendy and YoonGi's wedding that is." Seulgi agreed immediately.

The rest of us laughed as the two newlywed-to-be blushed in sync. Soon the night deepened as the rest of them left. Even if they didn't want to we forced them to leave. Eventually, they decided to wreck my place while I stayed over at Seulgi's house. I cleaned up the place as Seulgi was relaxing on the couch watching television. I joined next to her as she cuddled in next to me.

"You know... we should really thank our parents for that blind date." I randomly mentioned while playing with her hair.

"Yeah, we wouldn't have met like this if it weren't for them. Yeri too." Seulgi added.

"In fact, I think all of them had something to do with our relationship being this way." I laughed as she laughed along too.

"Yeah...but isn't it great that we met? And ended up like this?"

I smiled back to her as she hugged me before kissing my lips. Who would have thought I would end up here with Seulgi?

"I love you, my Mrs Wrong." I randomly smiled to her.

"Why am I Mrs Wrong?" She inquired, sitting up.

"Because you were wrong about your thoughts on me." I smiled cheekily.

"Oh yeah? Well.... I love you too, my Mr Wrong." She played along.

💍Officially The End💍

Was this update a shock? I doubt so anyways I hope that this is a great ending enough to you all. (Unless you have ideas for another ending then please PM me your ideas if not then bye). ☺

New book is coming your way very soon. Keep a look out for it because I think I actually really prepared so much for it. 😄😄You all made the votes so equal for both couples so I'm just going to release both.

Lastly, I would like to thank the past few months (?) of you guys with this book. Even though I was in a lot of hiatus but I ended up finishing it. I probably have said this a lot but oh well. I really cherish every single comment and vote. Eventhough I do not write it on your message board like everyone else when you spam, I actually like it. (So keep the spams up) . There's like a lot I would like to say but I don't want to waste your time reading this. 🙇🙆

Thanks A Lot for all the love for ❝ Mr & Mrs Wrong❞ and do keep on loving the other BtsVelvet series coming soon. 😉😉Also don't ever give up on BtsVelvet. 😁😁

-authornim 🐑

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

62.4K 1.8K 25
🥀Not Every Happy Couple Gets A Happily Ever After🥀 __________________________________ 18+ content ahead. This story will involve topics such as rap...
856 64 14
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...
102K 4.9K 52
Soulmates. Will you find yours and hope shows up in the form of a medication intended to help people find their own true match. Hope at last! Or not...
130K 11K 58
There are glitches in time and space... When the rules bend and mystery takes hold Everything is not what it seems... Life gives you a second chance ...