power trip ⇒ jack gilinsky [s...

By logicgilinsky

he loves her, she thinks she loves him but he kind of messed up: big time. - sequel to exchange More

intro
blurb?
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen [part one]
fourteen [part two]
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
SORRY

two

3.2K 110 2
By logicgilinsky

jack's point of view:

"freya?" my voice trembled at the sound of her voice.

"yes," she confidently spoke.

i didn't expect her to answer, i struggled to speak.

"i-i miss you," i stuttered, slurring slightly.

i opened my mouth to speak again but she must have hung up because the line went dead.

give up she doesn't care, my mind told me.

i shook off my thoughts and downed another shot.

freya's point of view:

"that was a short conversation. what did he say? "my mom asked walking back into the living room.

"he misses me and then i ended the call." i shrugged as if it meant nothing but it meant everything.

jack was still able to miss me after everything i put him through. after two whole months of being ignored, he still missed me.

-
short update
views is lit, go buy it on itunes asap !¡!
too good is my fave
30th april 2016
edited: 26th october,2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
236K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...