The Alpha King's Enchanted Ma...

Bởi Nenerh1

11/5: #71 He waited in the shadows of the overgrown forest watching her silhouette move around her room. He w... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Finding his Queen...
Chapter 2: Finding Her...
Chapter 4: Not Giving In...
Chapter 5: The plan...pt.1
Chapter 6: The Escape...pt. 1
Chapter 7: ...they needed to pay...
Chapter 8: Arrangements...
Chapter 9: The Wake...
Chapter 10: ... A short break...
Chapter 11: ...The Fugitive...
Chapter 12: Confronting the fugitive...
Chapter 13: The Inn...
Chapter 14: Strange morning...
Chapter 15: The Stranger...
Chapter 16: Mysterious eyes...
Chapter 17: Faceless stranger...

Chapter 3: Rejecting the Alpha King...

45.3K 1.7K 551
Bởi Nenerh1

King Kaden arrived in front of the Wolfscastle Country Inn thirty minutes later which was located at the end of town. Once there he got out of the SUV with Ash right behind him.

Surveying the area he sees his guards in their wolf form surrounding the Inn, making sure his Mate and Queen wouldn't leave.

Walking over to him his General walked up to them. "My King..." bowing his head.

"Have you seen her since you got here or has there been any movement inside?" Kaden asked glancing over to him.

"No. But we do know she is inside with the Inn keeper." he responded.

Humming, Kaden looked towards the Inn again. "Stay in your positions until I tell you otherwise."

"Yes my King." nodding his head he stepped aside.

"So, what is your plan?" Ash asked curiously.

Kaden didn't respond for a few seconds then says. "The only plan I have in mind is to go inside and take her back."

"Hmm...sounds like a plan." Ash nodded in agreement. "What if she resists?"

"Then she will be leaving by force..." he responded squaring his shoulders.

"Of course...great plan." Ash tells him sarcastically as he rolled his eyes at him.

"I know you don't agree."

"I don't...but you are the King and she your Mate...you must do what you must."

"I do...she knows she is mine and she chose to run." he gritted at the thought of finding out that she had taken off in the early morning without his knowledge.

"Because she is human...and afraid Kaden. You pretty much kidnapped her, brought her to the castle and told her she will be Queen...I doubt she found it intriguing with the way you told her."

"...are you saying you would have done it differently?" turning his head to face Ash.

"Yes. I would have been nicer and less demanding. Maybe spoken to her instead of barking orders at her. Showed her you want her there rather than telling her she had no choice because she was yours."

"She is MINE! My Mate, my Queen...MINE!" he gritted and there Ash knew it was Blaze in control.

Bowing his head Ash didn't say another word.

"I will go inside and take her back where she belongs...by my side." and with those last words, the King stalked over to the Inn to take back his Mate...then punish her for running away from him.

                                         *Ash Stone, Kaden's Beta played by Matheus Verdelho*

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"All done..." Catalina shook the dust off of her hands as she looked over at Mrs. Wood.

"Great dear, now just wait and see until they try to come in." smiling towards Catalina Mrs. Wood patted her shoulder as she made her way towards the window.

"How many are there?" standing next to Mrs. Wood.

The woman peeked through the heavy curtains surveying the open area in front of the Inn. "There is a good five wolves on this side. But they are not making any attempt to come in."

Catalina glanced around noticing them then walked over to the other side of the waiting area. Peeking through the curtains she sees non other than him..."He's here..." whispering and as she stared out he slowly turned around meeting her eyes.

His eyes turned pitch black. His anger was resurfacing and he knew Blaze was trying to take control. "There she is...our Queen. Get her, now." Blaze growls to Kaden .

"I will." responding back he stalks over to the entrance of the Inn then stops.

"Catalina! Get out here...NOW!" shouting.

Inside Catalina continued to stare out at him. A part of her wanted to go outside and try to reason with him. But she knew he wouldn't listen to a word she had to say. He didn't back at the castle...

"Please, let me go back. I don't belong here...I need to go back to the States." she had pleaded once they had arrived at his castle. After he had carried her all the way there he had ascended to his quarters laying her down on his bed. 

He was still naked but it didn't bother him. He was King and he belonged to her as much as she him.

Hovering over her he set himself in between her legs using his knee to separate them. Staring down at her he took notice of her. Her long black hair that curled at the bottom fanned on top of his silk sheets as her petite frame squirmed under his large muscular one. 

"Get off of me." continuing her protests. Putting her hands on his very heavy tattooed bare chest she tried pushing him off. 

Kaden smirked at his feisty Mate and in one quick swift he snatched both her wrists with one hand putting them above her head.

"Never push me away Mate. You now belong to me." lowering his head he brushed his nose on her jawline all the way down to her collarbone smelling her sweet scent...coconut...and where he would mark her.

"I don't belong to you..." raising her voice and without thinking she blurts out. "...I'm engaged to another man."

Kaden stiffened hearing what his Mate had just revealed. With a booming growl he wrapped his hand around her throat, his claws extracting digging into her skin.

"YOU BELONG TO ME! I WILL KILL ANY MAN THAT TOUCHES YOU!" shouting as he squeezed Catalina's wind pipe. 

Catalina's eyes widened trying to catch her breath. Wrapping her small hands around his wrist she tried prying it off but he was too strong. Tears rolled down her eyes, her body thrashing from under him. She felt she was going to loose consciousness.

With pitch black eyes Blaze watched his Mate stop struggling. He remained stoic and before her eyes closed he leaned down and whispered. "If you ever leave me, not only am I going to punish your defiance, but I will hunt down and kill any one you hold dear...including your fiance..."

Shaking her head of what her "Mate" had done to her the day before Catalina glared at Kaden. "You can't have me...not willingly...you are a monster and I will never be your Queen." shouting so he could hear her.

Growling again he glared back. "I will show you a monster my Queen..." turning into his enormous gray wolf, Blaze howled. 

With widened eyes Catalina stepped back, Mrs. Wood embracing her. "I hope this works." pursing her lips then nodding at the woman.

"I hope so too dear." the old woman responded.

Blaze's howls and snarls became louder, his guards had joined in the chorus causing both Catalina and Mrs. Wood to cover their ears. It was a frightening scene. Two women surrounded by ten plus werewolves trying to break through the Inn.

Jumping back, Catalina heard the wooden front door being scratched, so were the other entrances. The scratches sounded like sharp nails being scraped on a chalkboard. Shuddering at the sound she shut her eyes tightly.

Minutes felt like hours until there was a dreary silence. Inhaling and exhaling Catalina opened one eye after the other slowly bringing her hands down from her ears.

Glancing slowly to Mrs. Wood she looked confused until she jumped at the sudden banging from the front entrance.

"GET OUT OF THERE NOW CATALINA! YOU ARE MAKING IT WORST DARLING..." Kaden seethed as he continued banging on the door.

"It worked...it really worked." Mrs. Wood whispered smiling widely at her.

"It did..." exhaling aloud.

"Leave me alone Kaden...I told you. I won't go with you willingly. You can't make me be yours." shouting towards the door.

Glancing over at the old woman she nodded at her as she nodded back. Walking slowly over to the door she took a deep breath in.

"Catalina...you are my Mate, my Queen. YOU ARE MINE! OPEN THE F'ING DOOR...NOW!" he snarled banging on the door.

"Now Catalina, say it now." Mrs. Wood tells her.

Shaking her head yes she shouted..."No! I Catalina Luna REJECT you Alpha King Kaden Hendry as my Mate..."

Kaden stopped his banging stepping away from the door...furrowing his eyebrows he let out a very mighty and loud growl that shook the Inn. His Mate...rejected him?

"You are REJECTING ME?!" he screamed shaking with rage. "She rejected us?"  Blaze questioned.

"I did...now leave me alone. Go find someone else who wants to be a Queen." Catalina shouts. "...cause I'm not it."

Kaden breathed in and out. He was trying to stay in control as Blaze was trying to come out. He was beyond pissed, not only did his Mate run away from him but now rejected them. 

"You are mine Catalina...I have all the time in the world. You can't stay in there forever and once you do leave? I will make sure you will never EVER be able to escape me again." gritting through his teeth.

"Your threats don't scare me Kaden." retorting back but the reality was that she was terrified. She managed to escape him and now hold him off from entering the Inn...but for how long?

Kaden smirked at her answer. He had to admit that she was a pain in his Royal ass but in a way he liked her defiance towards him. No one has ever gone against the Alpha King.

"Oh my sweet naive Mate...I don't make threats...I make promises. You think that I will stop at nothing just because you rejected us? This just makes me more determined to have you...and when I do...you will regret EVER running away from us..." slapping the wooden door one last time he stepped away from it.

Glaring at the front entrance threshold he grunted. "...Mountain Ash..."

A/N: 05/31/2016

Hello my dear readers. Sorry I haven't updated. I've been busy and was trying to finish my other Stephen James book "I'm Only His" which I did last week. Hope you check it out if you can.

Anyways, most of you know that I will be taking a break from writing, and if you didn't, now you know. I will try to update the stories I haven't updated in a while when I have time, but I have a lot in my personal life that I need to take care of...

Anyways, what did you think of this Chapter? Was Mrs. Wood's plan to keep Kaden out effective? Should Catalina have rejected Kaden? What will Kaden's next plan be?

Again, thank you for being patient and I will try to update soon...no promises.

Thanks for Reading, Voting and Commenting!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

181K 1.8K 11
•Completed• Disclaimer; Only FIVE chapters AVAILABLE. FOLLOW my story on 'FICFUN', If you want to know what HAPPENS NEXT. •Top position; 3rd in Writi...
109K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...
7.7K 408 40
As soon as I started pulling his arms to take him to my favourite place along the coastline it seemed electricity passed through my skin "Shit I'm so...
231K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...