Percy Jackson: Spider-Man

De JoshMeyers

Percy Jackson's demigod life was getting weirder then it already was and it's all because of one little spide... Mais

1. Biting the Hand That Feeds On You
2. I Ruin My Date
3. Annabeth Figures Out (of course)
4. The Internet Gives Me a Headache
5. I Meet The Guy Who Ruined My Life
6. My Girlfriend Pushes Me Off of a Building
7. I Swing Away From an Evil Hoverboard
8. I Start to Hate School More and More
9. I Become a New York Sensation
10. Up My Nose You Go
Important AN
11. Let the Fun Begin
12. The Incoming Plans
13. Venom Cuts Me Some Slack
14. A Wall Almost Kills Me
15. When Aliens Attack
16. The Big Bang Theory Makes Sense Now
Thank you

17. I'm About to Die But I'm Hungry for a Cheeseburger

2.3K 73 21
De JoshMeyers

I woke up on the beach. Campers surrounded me.

"He woke up!"

"Wait-is that Percy!"

"He saved us!"

Chiron wheeled himself over to where I was laying.

"Good job, son" he smiled.

Annabeth came running behind him. "Percy!" she yelled. "That was stupid but also really heroic." She punched me lightly. "Don't do that again."

I smiled as she helped me up and everyone started clapping and cheering.

My stomach rumbled. It seemed to be saying, Dude you better eat a cheeseburger soon.

A "Percy" chant made it's way through the crowd of demigods.

Jason and Piper weaved their way through the crowd.

"I knew it was you!" Piper exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Well, it was kind of my secret identity. No one could've known that I was Spider-Man." I spread my arms to the crowd. "I guess now my secret is out."

"Dude!" Jason bear hugged me and gave a fist pump. "That was so epic!"

I grinned. "Yeah. I guess so."

"Per-cy" a voice bleated. "Or should I say Spider-Man?"

"Grover!" we hugged.

"How did you get those powers? I mean, your spider powers?" Grover asked.

I told the camp the whole story. They seemed entertained and scared by it.

"Peter would've been happy to know that Venom is dead" Chiron said. Campers nodded.

"I guess this victory settles for a party!" I yelled. "Who's with me?"

The demigods and satyrs alike cheered again and headed to the Mess Hall.

I held Annabeth's hand as we followed them.

Venom was dead. The camp was safe. I didn't die.

Annabeth tightened her grasp on my hand and smiled at me. "You saved the camp... again."

I smiled back at her. "That's what heroes are supposed to do."

MEANWHILE IN THE LAKE:

"REVENGE" a voice rumbled through the water. "REVENGE."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

134K 3.6K 20
Percy was going to propose to Annabeth Avengers was going to capture a terrorist, Percy Jackson Nick Fury needed a hitman Neither of them saw the ne...
99.2K 1.3K 24
Percy Jackson can't wait until school starts.I know,big shock.But he looks toward to spending time with Annabeth.But when a letter arrives saying tha...
155K 2.7K 51
All rights go to Rick Riordan and JK Rowling
47.3K 1.5K 9
❝And where the Daughter of Hecate went, destruction followed.❞ [heroes of olympus || jason×oc] [all rights go Rick Riordan, I own nothing but my oc a...