The Billionaire's Fake Fiancée

Autorstwa kimangel3

Rachel Jones worked as a waitress in a small bar. She was working two jobs to pay her bills and keep a roof o... Więcej

Prologue
Blast from the past
An Unexpected meeting
An Outrageous Proposal
Dilemma
Meeting The Family
Meeting Matthew
Matthew
Grandparents
Jake
Blast from the past again ??
David
Not an update
I Win by David Part-1
I Win Part-2
I am all alone
Life is a bitch
You are your own person
Life
My new life

The Story Continues

11K 363 20
Autorstwa kimangel3

This was some cliche David thought, there was Jake in Rachel's house but he thought they were just two friends hanging out. Boy was he wrong, Rachel dragged him into the kitchen and started speaoing in hush voice"Ok David you won't belive this Jake is actually interested in me, omg finally my dream is coming true, ok wait who the hell use omg anymore I am really excited about this please tell me you will help me with this"

David's heart broke at that moment but he asked Rachel "I thought Jake was a womanizer what made you change your mind?"

Rachel replied "Are you kidding me I was always interested in him I thought being your friend would also bring Jake and me closer"

That was when David realized he would destroy her life without realizing the whole story.

A/N: Not edited, please forgive me will update the next chapter by Sunday

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

757K 39.9K 21
This book is about the two daughters-in-law of Rajputs who have gotten married to the two Rajput siblings and are best friends as well even before be...
1.4M 35.4K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.1M 70.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.7M 126K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...