The Crystal Heir Vol.2 The Ki...

Da bladequeen1

3 months since Damion had turned dark and left, everyone understood ,including Luna.P since then there has be... Altro

Chapter 1 Protection and Tears
Chapter 2 Master Damion
Chapter 3 Accesing 'Lights' Memory
Chapter 4 The eyes of blood lust
Chapter 5 A Cold heart
Chapter 6 Home base
Chapter 7 Midnight snack
Chapter 9 Crystal caves

Chapter 8 clear and black tears

6 2 0
Da bladequeen1

Solenia p.o.v

I heard his voice it was warm and welcoming, I turned to see a silhouette walking towards me. As it walked closer I could see it's face. White-ish silver hair A warm and charming smile, the white and red coat and red shades and the key thing...Gold eyes.

He has all the features but I can't believe it. I can't feel anything right now, all I can feel is the tears running down my cheeks.

"It's been awhile hasn't it sunshine?" He said. He stepped forward, soon enough he was standing right in front of me smiling down. He held his hand out. I was scared to take it, I wasn't sure if my hand would go through or not.

"Come on sunshine." he took my hands in his. It was warm and I felt an instant spark. It...is...him! I engulfed him into a hug and a tight one. The tears would not stop falling! "You haven't changed a bit...*hmph* I'm glad." I heard him say.

"I missed you! I missed you so much!!!!!" I cried. I realized at that moment he wasn't hugging back. I felt a warm hand around me and it pushed me closer to him. His other hand ran it's fingers through my hair. "I missed you as well, you have no idea....and I wanted to say I'm sorry." I pulled away and looked up at him. "Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"I heard everything! I had only awakened a month or two ago but I heard and felt everything, every fight you have been in all the emotions you felt and I wasn't there to comfort you when you needed me and for that reason I'm saying sorry." I was shocked, what did he mean by awakened. I wonder if he would mind if I ask. "Damion what do you mean awakened?"

"I have been in a deep slumber this whole time once all light energy is drained out of someone you fall into a deep slumber to allow it to replenish which is how the self that I am now was able to take over." "But I still don't understand how your alive." He brought the locket into his hands.

"This! This my dear is the key, that night before I left or turned ,remember the melody that I played for you?"

"Um yeah but what does that have to-That little melody is linked to my life energy! While you were asleep I put the last of the melody deep in the locket, that Song is linked to my child hood and my child hood has a lot of light in it." My eyes widened as I realized what he meant.

"So that means that the locket it....." he nodded. "The locket is the only thing keeping me alive, so promise me never take it off!" I realized that this locket is linked to his life...but I had taken it off before so why is he alive?!

"Damion I'm sorry I took it off before I just...I" I broke down again all the memories came back at once I was so depressed during those three months. He touched my face and made me look at him. He wore a warm smile and looked at me with those tender eyes.

"Solenia I understand...I really do you don't have to explain it to me." I just kept looking at him. His hand snaked around me waist and pulled me closer. "So no more crying ok?" I nodded. He leaned down to kiss me but something felt weird so I moved away.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO NOT MAKE NOISE DOWN HERE!" I heard a cold voice yell. I froze I instantly felt fear. I slowly turned to him. He made eye contact and I saw pure anger in his eyes. "What is she doing here?!" he asked.

Damion didn't answer. He looked at my face and saw that I had been crying. "You've been crying." He took a step forward and I flinched scared of what he was going to do. "Hey don't be scared I'm not mad at you I'm just mad at HIM!" "Why has she been crying! What did you do to her?!" "I wouldn't even think of harming her!" "Oh yeah likely story"

"What do you know about likely stories you were just re-surfaced a few months ago!" "Yeah no thanks to you! Come on solenia let's go home." He was about to reach out for me until my Damion said something that ticked him off. "I know what your doing your just using Solenia." "What?!"

"How dare you say something like that I would never use her!" "You can say what you want but I know the truth and once I get out of here I am taking Solenia back!" "Key word Once! I think it should be changed to if! If your gonna get out I'm not giving her up! I just learned to love through her and I'm enjoying every moment so I'm not giving up love so easily!"

"Guys please!" I begged "And have you wondered why you suddenly developed the ability to love? Well guess what it's because you accessed My! memories!"

"Memories or not! I'm not giving her up!" "And I'm not either!" I was torn between the two I had no idea what to do, I couldn't speak and I didn't want to get involved. "So it look's like were both not giving up so easily should have known since were the same." I felt tears well up in my eyes they need to stop. "Guys...please...stop." I pleaded but they were not listening.

"Well how about we come to an agreement we let Solenia choose!" "I agree! And whoever she chooses will stay with her while the other will never bother her or whoever she chooses again." "Agreed!" my legs were starting to give way.

I couldn't believe that they made a deal without consenting me! I felt all energy drained from me. I was about to past out and they both can see it! "Solenia!/Solenia!" they both yelled running out to me to catch me but it was too late I hit the soft grass and everything went black......End p.o.v

Real world

Solenia shot up from the bed sweating like crazy. She was breathing heavily. Her face felt wet, she was crying. She wiped both of her cheeks and looked at her hands, she found something unusual.

One hand had clear regular tears but the other had black tears, she was so shocked so continued to cry. Damion hadn't woken up yet. She got out of bed and ran outside into the forest Damion was warning her about. she had no idea where she was going and she didn't care all she wanted to do was get away from Damion.

After running in the dark for about 20 minutes she got tired and sat down underneath a tree with her head to her knee's crying. "Oh come on a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying!" a cocky voice said.

Her eyes widened as she recognized the voice. She lifted her head and looked in front of her. She used her true vision. There she was a man with black hair and yellow eyes with a toothy grin and a sharp tooth.

"SD?" "Hey how have you been?" he asked kneeling in front of her. She said nothing. She punched him in the arm HARD! And he screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I'VE NEEDED YOU FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS! I NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU SHOW UP!" "Listen sunshine I-DON'T CALL ME THAT!" she yelled cutting him off.

"Sorry, but listen I am truly sorry for not being there and after what Damion told me I'm sure you really needed someone to talk to." She didn't say anything.

"Where have you been? At least tell me that." "Well you there is a down side to being the dirty conscience of Damion. Once Damion shut down I had shut down to so I had just woken up." "I'm sorry....i'm just a little mad right now I knew you had a good reason for not being there." He gave Solenia a hug and she hugged back.

"I honestly thought you forgot about me, I thought you forgot your first promise to me." "Right my first promise was that you could rely on me if you ever needed to talk to me and I'm gonna try to keep it from now on." He said soothingly.

He pulled away from the hug. "Besides I'll be able to keep it since I'm going to be looking after you!" he said with a closed lip smile. "Wha?" "Damion sent me here to keep you company and to watch over you, and after you disappeared he realized that you were upset so he also sent me here to see if your alright."

Solenia smiled knowing that Damion can always tell if she's upset. "So what do you mean he sent you? You came here against your will?"

"No, no I agreed but Damion controls me now so he summoned me which woke me up and told me to look after you and keep you company, plus he can also talk to you through me, and he wants to explain what happened after you disappeared." He explained.

"Something happened after I blacked out?" she asked. "Yup get comfy this might take awhile." He said sitting cross legged.

"Ok so after you blacked out they argued a bit more then talked more about the deal. They decided to give you time, they're giving you 30 days to decide, so come April 18th you need to choose between the two but if Damion's plan works you might not have to choose."

"What's his plan?" she asked anxiously "I can't tell you yet, but what I can tell you is that Damion is getting stronger and he will be able to take over for a really short period of time without the current Damion knowing."

"What! W-well how long can he- about 3 minutes so far you'll be able to know that it's him if he calls you sunshine and is being really concerned or his eyes will be gold. He will use those 3 or so minutes to check in with you and make sure he didn't try anything." She giggled then yawned.

"Are you sleepy?" he asked. She nodded. "You can sleep I'll be awake the whole time." "But don't you want to sleep too?" she asked. He chuckled "Your always concerned about other people I'll be fine I don't sleep unless Damion sleeps."

"What happened to you, you were never this nice before." "Well Damion and I had some time to talk since he was asleep for 4 months, we kept each other company, it was actually pretty nice to have a friend."

"Oh I see, well it's nice to know that you two are getting along." She said falling asleep. SD sat beside her. "You can use my shoulder as a pillow if you want, Damion said it's ok with him." "Alright."

"I'll wake you up if I hear anything." She nodded. "Oh and Damion told me to give you this." He kissed her forehead. "And he said he loves you." This was the last thing she heard before she fell asleep.

2 hours later SD heard something using his special power (Increased hearing) He heard the other Damion calling Solenia's name followed by two other voices. "Solenia! Solenia! Wake up!" he shook her hard. "Huh?" "The other Damion and two other friends are looking for you!" "Oh!" she sat up. "Shouldn't you run?"

"I'll be fine I can only be seen by the people who Damion chooses and so far it's him, you, and the others for when we get back home." He explained. Solenia was getting angry, she was remembering that he had lied to her and was keeping it a secret that Damion was alive.

She started to walk towards the tree's but her anger was out of control. Her gentle hands turned into fist's. A flame grew large around her and went into the tree's starting a small forest fire. Tears ran down her cheeks but evaporated before it could touch her chin.

Damion and the others saw the smoke. "What the hell is that?!" Paige asked. "Looks like someone started a forest fire!" Damion said. "But the power of the fire is unbelievable it's like the fire is living itself, but who can posses such a power?!" Carter asked.

Damion's eyes widened as he knew who. "Oh no!" he whispered, he ran off without the others. "Damion wait!" Paige called out. Damion ran to the fire and saw Solenia standing in front of the fire. The others caught up to him and started in awe! SD stood beside the tree.

"Um Damion are you seeing all this?!" (Yes, yes I am) "Is she ok?!" (I don't know I've never seen her like this before) "Is there anything you can do to help her?" (Yeah but I need time, try to keep her from completely losing it for 4 minutes ok?) "You got it boss!"

Damion stood there with a look of shock and worry. "Solenia?" he asked. "Solenia? Why do you keep calling her by that tramp of a queen's name." Damion face palmed.

"Yeah um sweetie Kat IS Solenia Damion just made her look different to everyone else and called her a different name." Carter explained while patting her shoulder. "Oohhhh." She said. "My god you are that dense." Damion said underneath his breath.

"What was that?!" Paige yelled. "Nothing!" Damion said. He started to walk forward. "Solenia it's me please talk to me." He said. Solenia just stood there she was rapidly switching between her night gown and her angel form.

"Solenia please talk to me!" he said again. She gave him a side glance. Her eyes were orange just like the fire in front of her. "Ahhhhh!" Paige and Carter both screamed in fear.

"Damion you better hurry her eyes turned orange!" (WHAT! Ok, ok I'm ready!) Clouds came rolling in and lighting was flashing. The rain started to fall. But every drop made a music note, then it started to play in a specific pattern. It was the melody Damion played for her that night.

Her fits of anger slowly opened back into calm hands. Damion recognized the melody and got angry. The fire died down and only smoke was left. Solenia enjoyed the rain and it calmed her.

She had completely calmed down. Damion slowly walked forward, he reached out to touch her shoulder. "Don't touch me!" she said trying to hold in her tears. "Solenia I...I'm sorry." She gave a quick laugh.

"Sorry,SORRY! DAMION YOU LIED TO ME! YOU KEPT SECRECTS FROM ME!" she cried. "Solenia I." he reached for her again. "TOUCH ME AND I WILL BURN YOUR HAND!" she threatened. Damion jumped a bit.

"I thought you trusted me! I thought that all barriers that you had up to protect yourself from the outside was knocked down when you started to trust me! I thought that you finally decided to let me in and trust me once you took off your hood and showed me your face....but." she started to walk the other way. "I guess I was wrong." He grabbed her wrist.

"Solenia I'm so sorry." She tore her hand away. "I was just another toy to you!!!! Just something to use and throw away! Because that is what you do best use people then just drop them!" she cried in emotional pain. Damion got super mad and slapped her on the face.

His eyes flashed red. After the anger disappeared he realized what he had done. "Solenia...I...I" "I don't want to hear it!" she said holding her cheek. "Just let's go." She started to walk back. Carter looked at Damion with a surprised look.

Damion walked back with the others, Solenia was way up ahead holding herself. Once they got back to the base Solenia went straight to the bed and pulled her knee's up to her face.

Damion came a few minutes afterwards. (Um Damion...you there?) (Yup what's up?) (Um you might be mad buuutt) (What did he do?!) (Um he uh....slapped Solenia on the cheek.) (WHAT!!!!!!!!! Oh that's it I'm taking over!)

Damion stood by the door staring into to space and his eyes turned gold. He stretched. (Wow it feels nice to be back in my own body) he thought. He saw Solenia crying and holding her cheek on the bed.

He sat in front of her and just stared at her. "Wow even more beautiful in person!" She slowly looked up and her eyes met his gold ones. "Damion?" she let her cheek go and it was exposed. Damion's eyes went from hers to her cheek.

"Baby what happened to you?!" He asked caressing her cheek lightly while looking at the hand print that was left on her cheek. "He...he uh...he s-slapped me." Damion engulfed her in a hug.

He stroked her hair and whispered sweet things into her hair. She started to cry because of the searing pain from the slap. "Shh....No crying I don't want to see you crying while I'm here." He kissed her forehead then her cheek and it was healed.

"There all better now no more crying ok?"she nodded. He leaned her forehead against his. "W-why are you here? Not that I'm complaining but how did you know I was sad?" she asked curiously.

"SD told me what happened and I wanted to make sure my sunshine was alright." "I honestly don't know what happened to me I just got so angry and things just took off from there!....I really don't know what.." she was cut off by his lips. She kissed back. He pulled away and had an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm sorry that was way out of line but I just wanted to kiss you so..." She kissed him again but deeper and full of passion, she missed him and knew that he didn't have a lot of time before he had to go back to the deepest part of the current Damion's heart.

After while she found herself on top of him, and they both pulled away for air. "I still love you/I still love you" They both said at the same time. They both chuckled but Damion was getting weaker. He noticed at quickly took action.

"Sorry sunshine but I have to go back now I've already used to much of my energy" Hearing this made Solenia panic. "No...no! I don't want you to go back he might hit me again...or worse!!!!" she said panicking. Damion made her look at him.

"Calm down my sweet I won't let him hit you again, if anything else goes wrong like this SD will let me know and I will be here to comfort you." He reassured her. She nodded.

He kissed her again but this time it made her fall asleep. He placed her in bed covering her up and kissed her forehead." I'm sorry sunshine." He said.

He changed and got into bed with her but scooted far away from her. He turned off the light and closed his eyes as he went back to the deepest part of the current Damion's heart and let the other one take control again.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Blood Da Simone

Mistero / Thriller

59K 1.5K 37
A young woman finds herself lost in the horrors of World War 2 in the body of a teenage girl as a punishment for murdering her ex fiancé. Banished fo...
191 51 19
Loss, gain Despair hope Broken An entanglement, a perfect trio, Nima, Vic, Nick Love, hate, doubt What happens when Nima disturbs the 'perfect' worl...
240 22 11
A lost soul can only mean bad things. Right? Yes. Onyx is an average girl. Lives by herself, very friendly and kind, never read any horror or to viv...
1.6K 85 44
This story is about the time after the great evil Herobrine, died. No one knew how he died, but it was time for Victoria and her friends to uncover t...