Then He Smiled [BoyxBoy]

De DancesWithTheDevil

Kaiden has been attending the same boarding school for the past two years. Ever since the first night he fell... Mais

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Water
Wrinkled Shirts And Saving Seats
Cuts And Scratches
No Underwears
"I like you, too."
Fight Me
sex(?)
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Seventeen

30.3K 1.3K 1.2K
De DancesWithTheDevil

I'm really not that cruel.

"Hey, your hands are warm."

"Hmm?"

I pulled away.

"Fin," I said. "Your hands are warm."

"Oh."

He was pressing kisses against my hips when I noticed, his finger gripping firmly at my sides.

I felt warmth travel from his fingertips to my skin. It didn't occur to me that it was odd at first. It took several seconds until I came to the realization and blurted it out to him.

Fin withdrew his hands and looked down at them with a look of confusion.

"Maybe it's because we're...naked?" I tried.

He shook his head. "Doesn't make sense."

"Why not?"

He turned rigid. "Well, this isn't exactly the first time I was ever naked with another boy, is it?"

"Right," I choked.

He sighed. "Can we ignore this?"

I shrugged. "It's not very important, is it? Just your hands. Maybe it has to do with you growing, puberty, or whatever."

"Maybe."

He looked up at me. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Just, sort of, uncomfortable."

I coughed.

He smirked and bent between my legs, spreading them apart with both hands as he found a solid grip around my thighs.

"Do you still want to do this?" Fin asked.

His warm breath fanned across my skin and I struggled to bite back a moan. "What do you think?"

"Just making sure."

I felt his breath again on my skin, hot and heavy.

Then his lips as they brushed against my skin gently.

I bit my lower lip, heart beating out of control.

He pressed a kiss against my tip.

"Fin."

He chuckled, the movement vibrating my skin and I let out an emitted an embarrassing moan.

"Shit, sorry."

My fingers found his hair and I gripped them tightly in my hold, pulling his head closer in the process.

"What if someone sees us?"

"They won't."

"If they do?"

"Free porn for them."

I parted my lips to respond but never got the chance before Fin raised my hips and wrapped his mouth around me.

My eyelashes fluttered as I threw my head back, his warm mouth enveloping me with a certain dampness.

Fin's mouth moved slowly along my length, I watched his head bob up and down.

I bit my lip, tearing at my skin so that the metallic taste of blood invaded my senses for a few seconds before Fin's mouth grabbed a hold of my attention again.

I watched his head move between my legs, watched him as he took me entirely in his mouth and all I could do was grip tighter at his hair.

His movements quickened as he tilted his head to the side, his tongue grazing my skin hotly.

I arched my back, thrusting my hips against his mouth as I felt my muscles tense.

"Sorry," I panted.

Fin only moaned, fingers massaging my hips as he licked my skin repeatedly. He would take me entirely in his mouth before withdrawing completely, and then repeat the process in the most thrilling pattern.

His eyes slowly traveled up my body until they met mine and he smirked around me.

My stomach flipped before Fin hallowed his cheeks out and I almost gasped.

He withdrew and licked his lips. "This is kind of hot."

"Kind of?" I choked.

"Okay, fine. This is turning me on."

I moaned, reaching to touch myself.

Fin slapped my hand away. "Patience, Kaiden."

Fin's fingers wrapped around myself before he lowered his mouth on me again.

This time, I jerked my hips too hard and his teeth scraped against my skin. He looked up beneath his lashes as I moaned, pulling at his head again.

I felt Fin smile against me.

His fingers scratched down my hips.

I sucked in a large amount of oxygen, feeling hot all over while my eyes watered with the amount of emotions coursing through my veins.

I squeezed my eyes shut, arching my back.

Fin's mouth left my skin, he grabbed me in his hand, jerked a couple of time before I spilled all over my stomach.

I moaned loudly.

Fin smiled, lifting himself up, brushing my damp hair away from my face. "Been a while?"

I glared. "Shut up."

He chuckled, pressing a kiss on the corner of my lips.

I scrunched my nose.

"Oh, you don't like that?"

"Fin-"

His kissed me sloppily, making sure his tongue tangled with mine.

I pushed him away. "Gross!"

He laughed, grabbing his shirt and slipping it on.

I leaned on my elbows, clearing my throat. "What about...?"

"Oh, it's fine," he said, reaching for his pants.

I stopped him. "Let me help."

"Kaiden- shit."

Fin gripped my shoulders as I dropped my hand over his junk. Then I pushed him back against the floor, hands searching the skin beneath his shirt.

I leaned over him, pecking kisses against his neck.

He pulled away, panting. "You're still naked."

I didn't see the problem until I realized I was grinding against him, our bare skin flushed. "Oh."

"It's okay, uh, let's go."

"What, why? Am I...am I doing it wrong?"

"No, Kaiden. I just don't want you to think you have to."

"I know. I want to."

"Why?"

"It just doesn't seem fair."

Fin pushed me aside and slowly trailed his hand down his stomach before wrapping his fingers around himself.

"What are you doing?"

"What does it look...like..."

He panted as he slowly touched himself.

"Fin, I could do it."

"No. Watch me."

I did.

I could barely peel my eyes off of him. His flushed skin, his furrowed brows, the beads of sweat slowly forming on his forehead, the low grunts escaping his lips.

"Fuck."

I watched until his hands jerked faster, until he bucked his hips, lifting his back above the ground for a few, slow seconds before he came.

I stared.

"You don't have tissues, do you?"

--

I woke up beside Fin the next morning.

He was fast asleep for once, chest rising and falling in perfect rhythm.

I shifted towards him and stared.

My fingers itched to touch him. The previous day left me with so many questions.

Where did he like to be touched? Did he have a weakness? A kink?

I bit my lip, images of his flushed skin making me fidget in bed.

I eyed his naked chest down to the point where the covers hid the lower half of his body.

His skin looked smooth and begged to be touched, kissed, ravished.

Without meaning to, my fingers found the sharp edge of his chin. I brushed my thumb along his cheek.

He moaned, legs moving beneath the sheets before he opened his eyes.

"Sorry," I whispered, moving away.

He held my wrist to stop me. "It's okay."

He pulled me to him and pressed a lingering kiss on my lips.

"We have classes in an hour," I announced. "I should get going."

He nodded reluctantly sliding out of bed.

My eyes scanned his almost naked form. Fin chose to sleep in his boxers again. I didn't see the point as I'd already seen him naked.

I slid out after him, fixing my pajamas.

We stood facing one another. "I'll see you at breakfast."

I nodded. "Right."

He held my gaze. "Yesterday-"

"Was fun," I said. "If you forget the whole library thing."

Fin winced. "I'll talk to my uncle about it today."

"Your uncle?"

"I'll explain," he said, taking a step towards me. "I promise."

He pecked my lips. "Your hair is adorable."

"Shut up."

He laughed, running his fingers through my hair, which was slowly growing out. "I love it."

Something tickled my stomach.

"I'll see you later," I said.

He smiled, watching me retreat.

I shut the door behind me and sighed quietly.

Kissing Fin, having him...touch me served as a great distraction, as we'd already intended it to be.

But after seeing that page on the yearbook, I only felt more curious.

My dorm room was locked when I got there.

Usually I'd fish out my key and turn the lock without a second thought.

Except now, I was afraid to see what was on the other side of the door.

Cameron and Faris in bed?

I shook the thought away and unlocked the door, swinging it open.

My shoulders sagged with relief.

Cameron was in his bed and Faris in mine.

I purposely shut the door loudly.

The two boys stirred under the sheets.

Faris sat up first. His cheeks reddened as soon as he caught sight of me at the doorway.

I raised my eyebrows.

He cleared his throat and climbed out of bed. "Tell him...Nothing. Never mind."

He bumped my shoulder on his way out.

I sighed.

"Cameron, get up."

He slid out of bed. "Already up."

I winced. "You heard that?"

He nodded stiffly as he walked to the bathroom.

I grabbed his arm. "Talk to me."

"There really isn't anything to talk about."

"I don't believe you."

"Please," he begged. "Let it go."

I frowned, stepping away. "See you at breakfast."

He shook his head and disappeared into the bathroom.

I busied myself with a bit of homework as I waited for him. I had accumulated a sizable amount of school work over the days, all piled up near my bed. I settled on the floor as I sifted through the things I knew and ignored the ones I didn't.

A few minutes later, I sat beside a grumpy Cameron and an agitated Fin.

"Where's Faris?" Fin asked.

Cameron's head shot up at the name. "What?"

I shot Fin a warning look.

"So," he said. "You guys are pulling a prank today?"

That seemed to grab Cameron's attention long enough for him to reply with a grunt.

"Too bad," Fin said. "I don't have the same class with you guys."

"I'm sure it won't be that great anyway," I said.

"Don't be so sure," Cameron said. "We've been pretty busy setting this up while you were...distracted with other things."

Fin smiled, rubbing his leg against mine under the table.

I avoided both set of eyes. "Whatever."

"C'mon," Cameron called as he stood from his chair. "Class starts in ten minutes. We need to be there early if we want this to work."

I grumbled as I followed him up.

"Bye," Fin called.

I glanced at him from behind his plate of food and smiled. "I'll catch up with you later."

"I'll be counting the seconds."

Cameron made a gagging sound.

I grinned, turning away as I followed him out the cafeteria.

Faris sat beside me in class as we waited for the teacher to arrive.

Cameron sat a few seats ahead of us.

"Are you gay?" Faris asked me.

I turned to look at him. "Why?"

He shrugged. "You haven't come out to any of us even though we know you're with Fin."

"Who's 'we'?"

I watched as his eyes fell upon Cameron reluctantly.

He quickly looked away.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked.

"I'm just curious why you haven't said anything yet."

"I guess I just haven't thought of it much lately. It's like the more I hang out with Fin it doesn't matter if I'm gay or not because the only person I like is him."

"What if you break up?"

I frowned. "Then I'm with whoever I like next."

"So you're not sexually attracted to either gender?"

I scanned the room. "I can tell who's hot and who isn't. I'm just more attracted to the little things. Those are what...turn me on. Or gay porn apparently."

Faris looked more confused than he did before he asked the question. "I don't get it. Don't you feel the urge to just tell everyone? If you're into guys or not?"

"What's it to them?"

He shrugged. "I think...I think I'm gay."

"That's cool."

His shoulders relaxed. "Yeah."

I smiled. "Do you like Cameron?"

He shrugged but his eyes were back on Cameron.

"Why don't you make a move?"

"I can't," he said, barely above a whisper.

"Why not?"

"You know why."

Before I could say anything, the door sung open and a boy rushed in. "She's almost here!"

Everyone settled in their positions, whispering and chucking softly.

Some were wearing full on clown costumes (where they got them from, I had no idea), while others opted for the simple red nose like Faris and I upon Cameron's insistence.

Someone hung up balloons all over the room, letting a few hang from the ceiling. Someone else played circus music that boomed eerily from the classroom speakers. There were a bunch of confetti scattered across the wooden floorboards, and posters advertising an old 1874 circus stuck around the walls.

The teacher rushed in a few seconds later, too distracted to notice anything off until it was to late.

She looked up, did a double take and screamed.

An evil laugh echoed from the speakers.

Then a bunch of guys started doing typical clown things, like blowing up balloons, honking at horns, giggling, throwing confetti around.

The teacher trembled behind her desk.

"I kinda feel bad," Faris whispered.

"It's kind of funny, though."

"Yeah, but..."

He looked away, eyes falling to Cameron, who was laughing away with a bunch of other boys.

I watched Faris relax slightly.

"Uh, what now?" Someone asked.

We all glanced at one another.

"Detention. All of you," a voice boomed authoritatively from the doorway.

"Well, shit."

Heyyyy

I'm just gonna leave before I appear more awkward than I already do. Woohoo.

Oh yeah, I attached a picture of Drarry because I can (and because I'm so obsessed it's unhealthy).

Thanks for reading :D

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

26.8K 1K 32
let's be honest....everyone has daddy issues College! roomates au WARNINGS - Sexual Content other possible trigger warnings are named at the beginnin...
532 27 20
Eli got disowned by his father, and now struggles to control his high-functioning anxiety. Ace is a closed off junior with major trust issues and a f...
59 0 21
a murderer gets haunted by one of his victims ghosts. (TRIGGER WARNING: Rape, Cursing, Slurs, Abuse, Assault, Kidnapping, Murder)
3.3K 194 31
The one where Troye meets Jacob in a mental institution. *Trigger Warning*