Kimmy's Love Spell

Από SherlySusan

Louise Stapleton, a beautiful girl with not so much luck in love department has a new roommate, a witch in tr... Περισσότερα

Note from Author
Chapter 1 - The new Housemate
Chapter 2 - The Magic Apple
Chapter 3 - The Ride Home
Chapter 4 - Job Offer
Chapter 5 - Mrs Morasco
Chapter 6 - The Boss Upstairs
Chapter 7 - I Like You
Chapter 8 - Supermarket Trip
Chapter 9 - Venting
Chapter 10 - The Antidote
Chapter 11 - The Tea
Chapter 13 - Dinner
Chapter 14 - Eavesdropping
Chapter 15 - Job Interview
Chapter 16 - First Day
Chapter 17 - The Bet
Chapter 18 - Picnic
Chapter 19 - Drunk
Chapter 20 - The Wedding
Chapter 21 - All She Wants to do Is Crying....
Chapter 22 - Back to Work
Chapter 23 - Accident
Chapter 24 - You are Responsible
Chapter 25 - Nag... Nag... Nag....
Chapter 26 - Good Morning
Chapter 27 - Brendan
Chapter 28 - The Confuse Mind
Chapter 29 - Tears
Chapter 30 - The Meeting
Chapter 31 - She can't Take It Anymore
Chapter 32 - She Loves Him
Chapter 33 - Sophia and Tony
Chapter 34 - The Date
Chapter 35 - The Kiss
Chapter 36 - Lonely Ribbon
Chapter 37 -Interview
Chapter 38 - His Promise
Chapter 39 - The Mobster
Chapter 40 - Something Isn't Right
Chapter 41 - Complication
Chapter 42 - Day 30
Chapter 43 -Happy 30 Days
Chapter 44 - The Visit
Chapter 45 - The Spell
Chapter 46 - Promotion
Chapter 47 - After....
Chapter 48 - Is it Worth the Fight?
Chapter 49 -Get rid of Louise
Chapter 50 - New Life
Chapter 51 The Intruder
Chapter 52 - Alone
Chapter 53 - Dante Frattaroli
Chapter 54 - Dinner with the Enemy
Chapter 55 - Psycho
Chapter 56 - She Would Die for Him!
Chapter 57 - Good Bye Louise
Chapter 58 - Kimmy
Chapter 59 - It's In His Kiss
Epilogue
Author notes

Chapter 12 - Invite

2.5K 143 3
Από SherlySusan

What was that? Louise was practically humping Tony Morasco!

That was embarrassing, that was beyond embarrassing and she didn't know what to do when she saw him and there was 100% possibility that she would see him today. He would look for her, he would be cheeky about it and she had no doubt that he would laugh at her after and for the rest of her life.

She had tried her hardest to resist him, she even told him that he wasn't his type! But guess what? She threw herself at him shamelessly last night......

Oh my god!

Grunting loudly she wiped the front table clean from the previous patron who spilled her coffee on it.

She wanted so much to ask Kimmy but she couldn't. She was so conveniently disappeared after talking to Tony.

That girl!

Ugghh.....

"Good afternoon Whiskey. I need my lunch upstairs please."

Tony's baritone voice made her jump and the fact that he called her Whiskey confirmed her prediction before. He would laugh at her till his heart content.

Thanked god the café was busy and his staff were there waiting for their lunch, otherwise he would probably pulled her into a kiss or maybe more.

Last night was kind of a boundaries breaker between them. She had spilled her deepest desire, Tony Morasco, and she knew there was no going back.

She had lost count of how many times she slapped herself mentally and she thought it wasn't enough still.

"Oh sure." She replied without lifting her face to see him, her eyes fixed on his expensive shoes instead. Oh gosh! She wished the ground would split open at this second and swallowed her whole.....

"The usual?" she was ready with the notepad on her hand and started scribbling on it when he said yes. She could feel his eyes on her and she knew she was stalling. She would have to talk to him eventually she was just not ready now.

"I'll deliver it to your office in ten." She mumbled before pushing her notepad into her apron's pocket and she was relieved when she saw the shiny shoes walked away after saying thank you.

***

Louise walked out the lift and turned left toward Tony's office slowly. Her heart was in her mouth and her brain worked like crazy trying to form a nice, not so over the top apology for him.

She frowned a little when she saw Emma's desk was clean and no sign of her anywhere. Was she sick or something?

Louise was thankful that his heavy wooden door was open. At least she could just walk in without having to balance her tray in one hand and turned the handle with the other.

She saw Tony sat on his chair with his attention fully on his screen. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and his tie hung loosely around his neck. He still looked good without even trying and she remembered how firm his body felt against her touch last night.

"Hi." She greeted shortly when she approached his desk with the tray.

"Hi." He immediately smiled, stood up from his chair and came to be by her side. "How are you feeling?" he asked softly and his hand cupped her cheek. She was happy that she had already placed the tray down on his desk, otherwise his lunch would kiss the floor by now. She was weakened by his touch.

"Mortified....." She replied honestly, staring on his carpeted floor.

"Don't be!" he chuckled a little. "I am sorry about last night, I should stop you from drinking it." He apologized.

What?

Why did he have to apologize, it was her who should say sorry! His unexpected gentlemanly attitude relaxed her a little.

"No Tony, it was my fault. I was the one harassing you." She finally dared to lift her eyes to meet his. His face was unreadable but she was sure there was no sign of mockery in it.

Thanked god!

He exploded into a laughter, "you were far away from harassing me Louise, trust me." This time he rested his palms on her hips and pulled her closer gently, "Although..... I really don't mind you did what you did last night again in the near future.... Admit it my Whiskey....." His breath tickled her nose. "You want to haul me to your bed..."

Oh she took back whatever heartwarming judgment that she had toward him just a second ago.

Louise squirmed.

Her last night encounter with him reminded her of how much she wanted him. He was spot on, she wanted to drag him onto her bed and made love to him. She remembered how hard his body was and how masculine his scent against her nose. She nibbled his earlobe and kissed his strong neck for god sake.

"I want you to talk dirty to me and say that I have impressive biceps, that my chest is magnificent and I must taste divine. And yes I have tattoos and I will be more than happy to strip down for you to look at them, just tell me your place or my place...."

She knew it... she knew it all along. He wouldn't let go!

He seemed to be a gentleman about it, worrying about her an all but deep down inside she knew, she wouldn't hear the end of it. He enjoyed it too much, teasing her and made her blush.

She shivered when Tony started to plant butterfly kisses along her jaw.

"Admit it Whiskey..." he whispered in her ear.

"Tony, let go of me!" she was finally able to push her voice out her suddenly dried mouth.

He sighed loudly and took a step back. "Okay fine. I know I am not your type and all...." He pretended to sulk. Slowly he went back to his chair and slumped into it.

And Louise couldn't help to feel disappointed when his hands left her.

Oh for the love of god, what got into her?!

"I am sorry. I knew the smell. I should stop you. It was totally my fault!" he admitted his mistake again and his face looked serious, "I thought it wouldn't be that strong. Kimmy must mix it with something else."

"What was that anyway?"

"Horny goat weed." He said.

Louise choked hearing the name. "Hor.... Horny what?"

"Horny goat weed, ancient herb to help romance in the bedroom."

"Oh....." she blushed furiously.

"But not to worry it's also good for you, it help your period pain." He winked. "Mrs Ling, my Chinese neighbor used to give it to my sister during her period. It shouldn't be that strong though, that was why I let you drink it."

"Tony!"

"Well, I need to know how you feel about me, now I know....."

"It wasn't like what you think." Louise tried to deny it.

"Oh I think I know precisely what it was...." He bit his burger and chew it. "So Louise, did you have to use a dildo last night?" he threw an unexpected question once he swallowed his food. His face looked innocence but she knew perfectly that he was far from it.

"WHAT?!"

"You know that I can satisfy you better than a dildo..." he grinned.

"TONY!!!!"

Oh my god, this pervert became more and more vulgar by the day.....

"I am sorry.... I am sorry...." He lifted his palms and smiled at her.

She swore she would throw her shoe at his smug face if she could.

"I have a favour to ask though." He changed the subject of their conversation and his playful face turned serious.

"What is it?"

"I just got back from my meeting with Mr Barron and he asked for you."

"And?"

"He invited you for our dinner tonight."

"Why?"

"Let's just say that one of the reasons he was so keen to work with me is because you are part of my team."

"What do you mean?"

"You answered his phone. You tell me."

"But... But...."

"I already explained to him but he scowled me for not giving you a job. Now if you want to help your desperate friend, this will be the one. I promise, this is business dinner. I am not trying to trick you into a date, although I wouldn't mind if we go for a movie after."

Louise groaned loudly and Tony knew it was her way to say yes.

"Great!" he clapped. "Should I pick you up at six thirty?"

***

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Clover | ✔ Από Vapid Ink

Ρομαντική

525K 34.3K 18
Evan was a shameless womanizer. Both handsome and charming, he'd never had a problem getting a girlfriend and never cared about losing one. So when h...
941 132 13
Clarissa Lincoln is a martini glass half full type. Heck, even when she slurps the last bits of icy vodka from the glass, she'll tell you it's plumb...
2.5M 87.5K 27
# Book 3 in Billionaire Romance Series # Aylin Stone, had always thought her life to be a circus. With a job that barely payed her bills, A asshole...
1.7M 51K 55
Highest ranking Millionaires No 6 (03-3-19) Deal No 3 (23-3-19) Feisty No 13 (05-6-19) ---------------------------------------------------------- ...