Can We Save Phan? (A Phanfict...

Danosaur_For_Life

After Dan and Phil's bad breakup Dan is left alone with nothing but the engagement ring. They are separated f... Еще

Chapter One!
Chapter Two!
Chapter Three!
Chapter Four!
Chapter Five!
Chapter Six!
Chapter Seven!
Chapter Eight!
Chapter Ten!
OMG PLEASE READ THIS?!
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER ERMAHGAWD

Chapter Nine!

3.3K 122 46
Danosaur_For_Life

A/N The bold is what is wrong with Dan but it's basically spaced out... If you get confused tell me in the comments and I'll explain ;) Quick explanation.. The small paragraph between each bold word you can just read like you've never read the word... if that makes sense ... ENJOY :D

Dan's POV

It's been three days since that sweating thing happened, I still don't understand why it happened. I mean, yes I've been being sick but three day's ago was scary, I didn't like it. I felt quite nauseous this morning, I didn't want to move, my head was pounding like I had a hangover but I hadn't drank. "Phil! Phil!" I shouted hoping that he would come in my room and give me a glass of water or something. "PHILIP!" I shouted one last time on the top of my lungs.

"Coming!" I heard him shout back and his footsteps shortly followed after. "Yeah baby?" He asked sitting on my bed brushing the fringe out of my eyes. I nuzzled against his hand and he smiled.

"I feel... I -" I was going to be sick. I climbed out of bed running past Phil and straight into the bathroom. I was sick and a few seconds later Phil was banging on the bathroom door.

"Dan! Babe ! Are you ok?" I slowly walked out the room and wrapped my arms around my boyfriend.

"Phil? Am I am I d-di-" He interrupted me by kissing me softly.

"No, you aren't finishing that sentence because you wont, I know it, you are fine," I cuddled him and cried on his shoulder. "I'm sure of it," He kissed me once more.

"O-okay," I broke away from the hug and walked into my room, Phil following close behind. "C-can I have something to drink please?" He nodded and walked into the kitchen shortly returning with a glass of clear liquid.

"Here you go babe, get well soon," He whispered in my ear before turning out my bedroom light and walking off into the living room. I was ill, I knew I was but I knew full well what was happening.

I was

I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I couldn't, it was like my mind was awake but my body wasn't, I needed to sleep but I couldn't I kept moving and shuffling about, I didn't like it. I felt my chest tighten, it became difficult for me to breath . "P-p-p-Phil!" I gasped, no response, I was too quiet. Hopefully the pain will die down soon.

Suffering

The tightening loosened after about 15 minutes but my heart started to race. It was like I had just ran a marathon without a stop. My palms were sweating and my heart beat, I could tell, wasn't going at it's usual rate.

From

My heart beat still hasn't returned to normal after 30 minutes and I feel useless, I cant scream for help, I cant move, it's became difficult to breath, this isn't normal but like I said, I knew exactly what was wrong with me, it wasn't good.

Drug

Finally! After one hour, every things back to normal, except one thing. I had this crazy hallucination. It terrified me. I was 22, my life was going down the drain. Already.

Withdrawal.

And I didn't like it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

22.9K 782 2
When Dan Howell goes to end his life one fateful night, he doesn't expect to meet a stranger that proposes a deal. If Dan give him thirty days, Phil...
75.3K 2.3K 33
i am almost 18 i wrote this in 5th grade please stop reading this it is awful 😭 you grew up in london. it was time that you moved to a different fla...
3.3K 130 14
Dan and Phil are best friends and have been since before either of them can remember. Now 17, they go to the same highschool and share the same grou...
1.2K 206 36
Dan Howell is in love with Phil Lester, but Phil is clueless... Will Phil ever feel the same way?