With you

venus60 द्वारा

Sehuns trainee days are glum and sad until he meets a certain doe eyed boy who fills up the place in his hear... अधिक

Chapter 1: Its you
Chapter 2: Smile
Chapter 3: No
Chapter 4: Re do
Chapter 5: Senshine
Chapter 6: Bubble Tea
Chapter 7: Decided
Chapter 8: Finally Meeting
Chapter 9: I want you
Chapter 10: Up and Down
Chapter 11: Exo
Chapter 12: Apart
Chapter 13: No matter what
Chapter 14: Turning tables
Chapter 16: 0-0
Chapter 17: Mended
Chapter 18: Temporary parting
Chapter 19: Missing
Chapter 20: Action
Chapter 21: Centimeters
Chapter 22: See
Chapter 23: Turn for the better
Chapter 24: Full of yourself
Chapter 25: Out
Chapter 26: Flutter
Chapter 27: Tell Me
Chapter 28: Kinda forced
Chapter 29: Hearts song
Chapter 30: Your side
Chapter 31: Left behind
Chapter 32: Promise
Chapter 33: Begin Again
Chapter 34: Educate
Chapter 35: Forever and always

Chapter 15: Cubed

320 27 2
venus60 द्वारा

Sehun
I had woken up an hour ago but Luhan was still asleep. It's the day of his flight even! I smile and play with his hair as he snores softly.
" Psst Luhaan, wake up! And no reaction. This guy is a pro when it comes to sleep. I kiss him on the forehead. No reaction. I kiss him on the lips. He starts to smile. I start leaving long and wet kisses on his neck and bite him playfully.
" Okay okay you win I'm awake!" He mumbles to himself and gets up looking cranky. His shirts caught in his boxers and his hair is ruffled. Even though I really like the sight I see I push him impatiently into the bathroom.
" Hurry Luhan I'm hungry!" I shut the door but Luhans whining/ mumbling is still audible. Spotting a shiny object on his desk I decide to go investigate. I pick up a completed Rubik's cube and without thinking begin to play with it. I am so concentrated at the work at hand that I get really startled when the door opens. I hide the cube behind my back but Luhan already saw. Uh oh.

Luhan
When I open the door I see Sehun messing up my Rubix cube. It doesn't really matter to me since I can fix it under a minute. But seeing Sehuns face I get an idea.
" Sehun you ruined my Rubix cube!" I pout and turn my back to him. Panicking Sehun rushes to me.
" Luhan I'm sorry, you know how am with shiny objects, I couldn't help myself.!" He gives me a peck on the lips and I quickly turn my face the other way so that Sehun doesn't see my smile.
" Please Lu-ge I will do anything!" I shove my fist to my mouth trying not to feel excited that he called me Lu-ge. Taking a deep breath I continue with the act.
" I just don't know, I worked really hard to complete that. What exactly do you think would be a suitable punishment, push ups, bubble tea ba-" He looks towards me with horror and quickly covers my mouth.
" No no no wait don't do that! I will be your slave for the day!" Well this turned out better than I expected. Giving Sehun my best eye smile I reply happily,
" Okay!" I start to walk out with light steps when I am lifted off the ground. Fight style Sehun drapes me over his shoulders and yells.
" As your slave I can't let you walk a single step today!" He starts running and I bounce up and down, achieving motion sickness.
Maybe I should have thought this through...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Dreams kactussy द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

1.9K 55 36
Do Kyung Soo of the band EXO has fallen in love with a girl during his childhood. While growing up, his love for her grows more and more. But one day...
UNLUCKY LOVE Tyny :D द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.3K 180 12
Oh Sehun hates troublesome situations and likes simple and non-complicated things Xi Luhan a cute chinese boy with the worst luck and easily falls i...
4.9K 464 64
Luhan and Xiumin put their friendship to the test when a girl comes between them. Will they push through and remain as close as brothers or will ever...
33.6K 1.7K 50
Long ago there was a princess from exo planet who disappeared suddenly after her parents tragic death. The citizens thought she got kidnapped and mad...