Waiting (a sequel to Legend a...

Von DAY-SIDE

Memory still haze but something was waiting. (Republished stuff from 2014) Mehr

The start of a new adventure
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The End.
Thank you

Chapter one

1.3K 69 3
Von DAY-SIDE

(Y/N) Pov:

I would see those eyes on rare occasions while walking through the woods. As I looked closer into the eyes memories came flooding back but the painfully ones were left out. The missing pieces finally being put back together. After so long I finally saw them again.

"Y/n" herobrine whispered in my ear softly

"h-herobrine..." I say before passing out

Herobrine's Pov:

After two years I finally don't hide from her and nobody will take her from me. I had to take her memories away for a reason. Seeing her in the moonlight she look so peaceful in my arms. I never wanted to let her go so I laid in the grass with her but the sun was starting to rise so it was time to take my leave since I was only here to return her memories.

"Don't worry (y/n) we'll see each other again" I say and kiss her forehead.

(Y/N) Pov:

Something bright was shining on my eyes and it it was starting to get annoying so I finally opened my eyes. As I opened them slowly I saw that I was laying down in grass. It was peaceful for one once. I wonder how I got here? Then as I think back I remember a face I thought was lost herobrine.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

22.8M 800K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
73.8K 170 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
288K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."