The Boys Next Door

Autorstwa angelina_ho

Two best friends, Jaelyn and Jenna move to New York , to live out their dreams together. When they move in to... Więcej

Introduction
Leaving home
New York
New Kids
The First Day of School
Central Park and Next Door Nightmares
Advice and Sleepovers
Lunch Encounters and Friendly Invites?
False Hope
Truth or Dare
Wheel Chair Races
Catfights
The Party
New Friends and Mischievous Plans
The War Begins
Late Nights
Girls Night
Arcade Fun

Surprise Visits

36 1 0
Autorstwa angelina_ho

Jaelyn's POV
The person stumbles back in surprise. Then they wrap their arms around me. I pull back from their embrace. "I can't believe you guys are here!" I shout.

"What are you guys doing here?" Jenna asks, as we welcome everyone into our apartment. Our whole families are here. The one I hugged is Mason, my eighteen years old older brother. We look exactly alike, less now than when we were younger. He has long black hair, and small brown eyes like me. He is average height. He is tan unlike me.

"We came to visit you guys," Mom says.

"Us and Jenna's parents will be staying here for only three days because we have work," Dad says. My dad is an architect, and my mom is the manager of a music company. Jenna's mom is a pre-school teacher. Jenna's dad is a history teacher.

"All of your guy's siblings will be staying here for about a week maybe a little more," Papa M says. I call him that because his name is Mark, but he's like my dad. I call Jenna's mom Mama S because her name is Sibble. Jenna calls my parents Mama K and Papa C. Their names as Karen, and Clint.

"What about school?" I ask.

"They already got all the stuff they need to make it up," Mama S says.

"Awesome!" Jenna says excitedly. I hug my other older brother Matthew, who is twenty-three years old. He also looks like me, but not as much as Mason. He has black short hair. He also has small brown eyes, and he is the same height as Mason. He has pale skin.

"It's good to see you guys," I say happily to Mason, and Matthew.

"You too," they say. Jenna hugs her older sister Lia, who is seventeen. Then I hug her. She has dark brown long straight hair, and green eyes. She is average height. She is tan like Jenna, all of Jenna's siblings are tan.

Then Jenna hugs her younger sister Nicole, who is thirteen. I hug her next. Nicole has dark brown short hair with brown eyes. She is average height too.

Then Jenna hugs her younger brother Caleb who is ten. Then I hug him too. He is tall for his age. He has long dark brown hair. He has large green eyes. Then we hug our, and each other's parents. Lastly she hugs my brothers. It was a circle of hugs.

"It's so good to see you all," I say. My mood is instantly uplifted, I almost forgot about the whole plastics thing that happened at school.

"Well we are going to go to our hotels, and rest a little, then we'll come back tomorrow," Mama S says.

"Your siblings will be staying at your place," Dad says.

"Okay, bye guys," I say while hugging my parents.

"Bye," Jenna says while hugging her parents.

"Have fun," Mom says.

"Don't cause too much trouble," Papa M says.

"We won't!" We all say. Once they are gone, I show everyone where they will be sleeping. All the girls will be having a huge sleepover in my room. The boys will be staying in Jenna's room. We all head to the kitchen for something to eat.

"Hey little sis, why are you and Jenna wearing guy's shirts?" Mason asks suspiciously. I start blushing. I forgot we still were wearing these.

"It's not what you think," Jenna says. We tell everyone the whole story about school.

"Why do you have head ache medicine?" Matthew asks. I then tell them the whole truth or dare story.

"OMG, you went to the hospital!" Lia says.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Nicole asks.

"I didn't want you guys to worry. It wasn't that bad, I just needed to get stitches, and had a small concussion," I say.

"Where's that guy, I'll kill him!" Mason says angrily.

"Calm down big bro, it's not like he knew that would happen," I say.

"Fine, I'll calm down," Mason replies. There is a knock on the door.

"We'll get it," Matthew replies dragging Mason with him. They open the door, I go to see who it is. Shoot, it's the golden boys.

"Who are you guys?" Jace asks a hint of harshness in his voice.

"Who are you?" asks Mason.

"Okay, that's enough," I say. They walk in.

"Are you like their boyfriends or something?" Jace asks. Is that jealously I hear, I'm probably just hearing things. I did hit my head pretty hard after all. Everyone starts bursting out laughing. The golden boys look at us confused.

"They're my brothers," I say. I see Sam let out a breath of relief. Looks like someone has a little crush on Jenna. My brothers are very overprotective, and can be very intimidating.

"So why are you guys here?" Jenna asks.

"We were hungry, so make us some food," Chris orders.

"Who do you think you are ordering our little sister and Jenna around?!" Matthew asks angrily.

"We can because they are our slave," Sam replies.

"What?!" Mason and Matthew ask.

"Oops, I forgot to tell you that," I reply. I tell them the whole story of how we became their slaves.

"You punched him nice!" Caleb says. Everyone gives him a look, and he shits up.

"They sure are jerks," Nicole whispers in my ear. I nod my head in reply.

"Now can we have dinner? asks Alex nicely.

"Fine, I was making it anyway," I reply. I head to the kitchen to get to work. I can just sense the hate waves coming off of my brothers. Jenna, Lia, and Nicole help me in the kitchen. We make Alfredo pasta Jenna and I's favorite.

Caleb is standing there awkwardly. While he is watching the showdown, going on between my brothers, and the golden boys. "Could you set the table?" I ask the boys. They all nod their head, still watching each other very closely. They all start searching for the utensils, and plates.

After an hour, we are finally done cooking. We all sit down to eat. "This tastes amazing," says Caleb.

"Thanks," all the girls say. There is an awkward silence at the table. I clear my throat to break the silence.

"So how's school?" I ask Mason.

"Good, very stressful but good," he replies. He is in his first year of college.

"How about you?" I ask gesturing to Caleb.

"Probably still a troublemaker," Jenna replies rolling her eyes.

"Am not!" Caleb says. We give him a look. "Okay, maybe a little," he replies. We all laugh at that.

"What about you Nicole?" I ask.

"Really easy, not much homework," she replies. She is in 8th grade, in the middle of Junior high.

"How about you Lia?" I ask.

"Pretty chill, I just have a few more credits until I graduate," she responds. She is in her senior year of high school.

"How's you job Matthew?" asks Jenna.

"Pretty good," he replies. He just graduated college a year ago. He is a chemical engineer. I almost forgot that the golden boys are here. This must be awkward for them with us talking, like its a family dinner.

"So can we have our shirts back?" Jace asks. I blush rapidly, hopefully he didn't notice that I blushed.

"Yeah," I say dragging Jenna to our rooms. We both change out of our shirts. Then I hand them over. Once we finish dinner, the golden boys leave.

"Glad that's over with," Jenna says as we are walking to my room.

"That was so awkward," I reply.

"Those guys are so rude," Lia says.

"I know right," I reply. We start watching a movie. All of a sudden there is loud music playing next door.

"Not again!" Jenna says.

"Just like last time," Nicole says referring to the story I told her about when I punched Jace. We all get up, and head to the front door. Matthew, Mason, and Caleb are heading there too. We go to their door, and knock knock the door.

Alex answers the door. "Hey guys come on in, and join the party!" He says. We all walk in to their now messy apartment. Jenna and I will probably have to clean that up later.

"We were not coming here to have fun. We were hoping that you guys could keep it down, so we could have some peace and quiet," I reply.

"Oh come on, just stay a little bit," he begged sign puppy dog eyes. Yup, I'm pretty sure he was tipsy. There are people making out, and alcohol everywhere. I cover Caleb, and Nicole's eyes.

"Nicole, take Caleb back to our apartment," Jenna says.

"Okay," she replies while dragging Caleb out the door.

"Guess we're staying," Lia says. I guess they deserve to have some fun while they are here. I awkwardly stand on the side of the room. Everyone is partying and having a good time. Parties are just not my scene.

The lights go out, and the music stops. "What happened?" Someone yells.

"It's a blackout!" I hear Chris yell. Everyone starts chattering. I hear someone knock something over. Someone else trips over something. Some one shoves me, and I fall into a room. The door closes. I search for the door knob. I finally find it. It's locked!

The power outside goes on. The music blasts again, and then everyone goes back to chattering. It's still pitch black in here, I must be in a closet. Someone touches my arm. "Ahh!" I scream. I slap that someone in the face, as a reflex.

"Ow," that person says.

"Jace?" I ask recognizing that voice.

"Yeah, what the heck Jaelyn?!" he asks slash yells.

"Sorry, it was a reflex. You also surprised me, and for all I know you could've been a murderer," I reply.

"You sure do like to hit me," Jace says. He starts rummaging around. He turns on a light.

"What are you doing in here anyway?" I ask.

"I got pushed in," he replies.

"Can anyone hear me? I'm locked in here!" I yell.

"It's useless the music is too loud," Jace says.

"I didn't bring my phone, do you have yours?" I ask.

"Nope, it's in my room," Jace says.

"Dang it!" I yell.

"Looks like you're going to be stuck with me in here, until the party is over," he says smirking.

"Are you kidding me?!" I say angrily. I sit down on the floor. Might as well get comfortable, I'll be here a while. He sits down next to me.

"To pass time lets get to know each other a bit. All I got to know about you last time was that your celebrity crush is Liam Hemsworth. Also that you have a fear of heights," Jace says.

"What do you want to know?" I ask.

"What do you like to do in your free time?" he asks.

"Read," I reply. He looks at me surprised.

"Why do you look so surprised?" I ask.

"I don't know, I guess I just thought you would say like, do nails, or makeup," he replies.

"That's such a cliche," I reply.

"Whatever," he says.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Play video games," he says. I look into his eyes, he's lying.

"Come on tell me the truth," I say.

"I am," he replies.

"No you're not, I can see it in your eyes," I say.

"Fine, I like to play the guitar," he replies quietly. Now it was my turn to be surprised.

"Really?!" I ask surprised.

"I know, it's nerdy," he replies.

"No, I think that awesome," I reply.

"Really?!" he asks surprised.

"Yup, I love music. I play the violin," I reply.

"That's cool," he says.

"You should play for me sometime," I say.

"Yeah, not going to happen," he says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I probably shouldn't have told you that in the first place," he says. I get up, and look at him angrily.

"I don't get you Jace Carter. One minute you are a huge jerk. The next you are actually nice. Then you get all closed off just when you are opening up to me. Then you--" I say but I didn't realize I was pacing while ranting, then I trip. I fall on top of Jace.

I am now completely on top of him. Our faces just inches apart. My heart starts beating super fast. My eyes widen, I hold my breath. He has a look of surprise on his face. I quickly realize the situation we are in, and go out of my daze. I quickly jump up off of him.

I sit on the opposite side of the closet, not meeting his gaze. Now we sit in an awkward silence. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife. "Sorry about that," I finally speak up, breaking the silence.

"Um...yeah it's fine. Listen, I know you think I'm confusing. I just don't open up to people, knowing I could get hurt. The only people I have ever trusted were the boys," he replies.

"Listen, I think we could be friends. You're not what everyone thinks you are. I was really scared of you at first. Now I know that there is another side of you. You are a nice guy. Sure you are still a bad boy, and get into trouble and fights. That doesn't mean you are a bad person. Jenna, Emily, Abby, and I won't hurt you guys. We actually like you guys. So friends?" I ask smiling at him.

"Friends," he replies smiling back at me. A real smile, not a smirk.

Here's a really cheesy chapter. Hope you like the new characters! There will be more about them later. I added the actors, and actresses who play them to the list. Check it out. There will also be other new characters in a few chapters. Hope you liked this chapter!

-Author

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.4K 51 30
Thomas Parker aka hot, popular, bad boy and best friend of rich and equally as hot, Jacob Lawson, practically ran the school. After all, everyone di...
50.5K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
144K 3.5K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
131K 4K 35
Jade Patch is hanging out with her 7 best friends most of the time. She's a bad girl who've been to the detention so many times. Sometimes she and he...